Honey Select Thread (3 Viewers)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Grgr is amazing. One of the best zako artists on Pixiv.
He's for real incredible. The stuff he does with HS makes it look like a totally different thing. He's really creative with his map use, as evidenced by the rappel scene, has really great lighting, is really good at pacing his scenes, and his poses are all perfect. I know that sounds all jargony and clinical for someone who's literally been at this a month, but once I started using the program and realized what he was doing I was just even more impressed by him, because it wasn't crazy mods or photoshop color correction curves or magic he was using, just a great handle on some tools anyone can use.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Have you guys considered sharing some of your models? You all do great work!

You know, I should post some scenes. The issue with it is that it very rapidly gets outta hand with the mods I installed. I modded this the same way I did with kinda every game I play. You'll... you'll see.
The things I posted on here first:
2018_0109_0839_32_425.png 2018_0109_0929_11_447.png 2018_0109_0932_36_143.png 2018_0109_1155_52_552.png 2018_0109_1303_57_650.png 2018_0109_1342_32_512.png
GGmod heels, Saw hair, SAK clothes. I think that's it, along side the DLC stuff.

The lighting post:
2018_0118_1613_36_628.png 2018_0120_2105_33_096.png
Belgar17 adapted shoes(needs the GGmod plugin), Saw hair, SAK clothes, RamoRam maps, Honeymod's basic shapes as studio items, Snooley's food, M-Studio Tunable Weaponds[sic] Series, RamORam tomb raider mod, party DLC, I have no idea where the holster comes from
So uh... see? Gets outta control real quick.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 687

You know, I should post some scenes. The issue with it is that it very rapidly gets outta hand with the mods I installed. I modded this the same way I did with kinda every game I play. You'll... you'll see.
The things I posted on here first:
View attachment 69898 View attachment 69899 View attachment 69900 View attachment 69901 View attachment 69902 View attachment 69903
GGmod heels, Saw hair, SAK clothes. I think that's it, along side the DLC stuff.

The lighting post:
View attachment 69904 View attachment 69905
Belgar17 adapted shoes(needs the GGmod plugin), Saw hair, SAK clothes, RamoRam maps, Honeymod's basic shapes as studio items, Snooley's food, M-Studio Tunable Weaponds[sic] Series, RamORam tomb raider mod, party DLC, I have no idea where the holster comes from
So uh... see? Gets outta control real quick.
Are you doing anything with that masked girl in the future?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Are you doing anything with that masked girl in the future?
One of the issues I've run into is that after seeing pictures and having this fetish for so many years and having no outlet, I have... too many ideas? I have like 4 things right now when I boot up the studio that I would say I am actively working on. Since this is just a little hobby, I don't have a ton of time to get in there and pose. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm kinda taken aback anyone even cares about the things I make. I'm just explaining that like... this is a little thing I've picked up that I've found incredibly fun.
I'd like to make more with those masked ladies, there's something intrinsically exciting about the warajis. I think it's the really skimpy outfits combined with the anonymity of the mask, it feels exhibitionist.
I made this:
WntiN8g.jpg
But I didn't make anything else or come up with a series, so it's not done. Oh, here's the scene card:
2018_0131_1118_28_118.png Uh, Belgar's shoes, C2D handguns, one of the snooley map packs, I think the swimsuit is in the party DLC?

D

Deleted member 687

One of the issues I've run into is that after seeing pictures and having this fetish for so many years and having no outlet, I have... too many ideas? I have like 4 things right now when I boot up the studio that I would say I am actively working on. Since this is just a little hobby, I don't have a ton of time to get in there and pose. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm kinda taken aback anyone even cares about the things I make. I'm just explaining that like... this is a little thing I've picked up that I've found incredibly fun.
I'd like to make more with those masked ladies, there's something intrinsically exciting about the warajis. I think it's the really skimpy outfits combined with the anonymity of the mask, it feels exhibitionist.
I made this:
WntiN8g.jpg
But I didn't make anything else or come up with a series, so it's not done. Oh, here's the scene card:
View attachment 69908 Uh, Belgar's shoes, C2D handguns, one of the snooley map packs, I think the swimsuit is in the party DLC?
You have really good poses and images! I love the waraji outfits, as I have a mask fetish, and love anyone who uses girls with masks. I have so many ideas as well but honey select will never work for me. Really annoying. And since it seems that Waraji vanished, I've been looking for any replacements. You have a very similar style to his art and I love it! Thanks for the image! Hope to see way more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
You have really good poses and images! I love the waraji outfits, as I have a mask fetish, and love anyone who uses girls with masks. I have so many ideas as well but honey select will never work for me. Really annoying. And since it seems that Waraji vanished, I've been looking for any replacements. You have a very similar style to his art

I totally appreciate the complement, but the similarity you're seeing is me totally cribbing his ideas. I mean, it's genuine inspiration, the dude was a big part of me realizing that I liked this stuff in particular. This might sound like performative humility, but... I donno.

Last edited:

KnightKiller

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the scenes Weoooo. I have to say despite whatever similarities your work has to Waraji, you've definitely established your own style that really stands out. The PoV is a part of it but I think the way you layer the models throughout the scene is also done very well. I'm looking forward to more of your work!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the scenes Weoooo. I have to say despite whatever similarities your work has to Waraji, you've definitely established your own style that really stands out. The PoV is a part of it but I think the way you layer the models throughout the scene is also done very well. I'm looking forward to more of your work!
Yo man thanks for the complement. You can look at my very first post, this amazement and self-deprecation isn't an act. I went "hey this is easy" and... suddenly people started liking it.
If you want to see more of my things, I do have a pixiv. I uploaded a few pictures to say the same thing(you can do it!), cause honey select zako stuff is a real genre over there. Then dudes started liking it and commenting it and following me, so I kept uploading things. Fuckin' MOAI commented on my thing, man, I have pictures I saved of his from 2010.
I post some stuff. Cause it's fun to create. So if you really want to see more, here you go:
Weoooo [pixiv]
By the way I bought premium cause that's the only way I could re-upload images after I realized I fucked 'em up somehow.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hello, I have not noticed this good forum until just now. I also want to say thanks for good appraisal to my works.
View attachment 70178 View attachment 70179
I already effused praise for you like 3 posts up, so I don't wanna go over the top, but yo you're super good at this. It's downright amazing what you make things look like.

Oh for anyone who's interested, here's all the maid scenes I put up: MEGA

You'll need... a bit. I install a stupid amount of mods. Ram-o-ram's tomb raider, sak's clothes, C2D30 Handguns, C2D20 weapons, snooley's mansion map, saw hair, I'm pretty sure this playhome hair([HS]PH体験版髪型移植v1.2.zip ([HS]PH体験版髪型移植v1.2.zip) ダウンロード | ハニセレMOD置き場 | uploader.jp), and I think that's it? The lighting won't work without the plugin I mentioned up above.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hi it's me again, constantly posting on this thread.

So it turns out it's actually really easy to make something colorable. You just open a program and change a tag. It's so easy, in fact, that you can do it and not know how to extract what you did and pack it up individually!
I know this, cause this is the problem I am facing.
A chinese modder on UU-GG apparently did some edits of vanilla assets to make them more sexy. One of them was the suit jacket.
I think you can see where this is going.
charaF_20180227002152266.png

(That's Roy's Katarina: [HS] Katarina from Tekken 7 - Roy12 Mods )
(because the suit's still not RIGHT so it can't be the modern growl girls)
But here's the thing, and why I'm not being all triumphant about this. I do not know how to just take that out and repack it. So I just have the mod that someone else made that I made one edit to hangin' around. You'd think there'd be tutorials on how to do this, but no, they all assume that if you've managed to make it far enough to make edits you're probably smart enough to know how the create mod button works. Too bad I don't! It throws errors at me about invocations!
So, Undertow: Here's the chinese guy's mod I made an edit to that I can't figure out how to repack, because I think maybe this place and like one other guy on Pixiv would even care: MEGA
I also know you won't parade this around and say "wow some dude called weoooo made this all by himself check it out." I'll delete all this nonsense once I've got this all sorted, which... might be longer than I like. But in the meantime, have fun(?)
It's the Grey Jacket, and you're gonna have to go all the way up to get the good strong colors you're probably looking for.

pixivのみなさんこんにちは!私は他人の仕事を取ってその一部を色づけすることができましたが、その部分だけをどのように詰めるかを理解できませんでした。だから、そのパッケージには私が触れなかったことがたくさんあります。

Last edited:

holhorse

Master of this Domain
I already effused praise for you like 3 posts up, so I don't wanna go over the top, but yo you're super good at this. It's downright amazing what you make things look like.

Oh for anyone who's interested, here's all the maid scenes I put up: MEGA

You'll need... a bit. I install a stupid amount of mods. Ram-o-ram's tomb raider, sak's clothes, C2D30 Handguns, C2D20 weapons, snooley's mansion map, saw hair, I'm pretty sure this playhome hair([HS]PH体験版髪型移植v1.2.zip ([HS]PH体験版髪型移植v1.2.zip) ダウンロード | ハニセレMOD置き場 | uploader.jp), and I think that's it? The lighting won't work without the plugin I mentioned up above.
The upload version's picture is so hardly to see(resolution only 320 x 180). Do you have any idea what's going on?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
The upload version's picture is so hardly to see(resolution only 320 x 180). Do you have any idea what's going on?
Oh, that's a card. They're all that small. You can drop that into a folder and then load that character up, provided you have all the things it asks for. If you don't have some it just won't load them, but it can get real catastrophic if you don't have most. So if you have HS, you can save that picture under userdata/chara/female, grab Roy's Katarina and my one edit mod, and load up that green doll.
Or just download those two things and make your own cause it is not like I did much
As for what's going on, I donno. What I'm trying to do is just select the one thing I did and pack that up into something separate, but when I select all the loaded stuff in the utility program people use where I made the one edit I did and hit the button to do exactly that, it says "object reference not set to an instance of an object," and stops. That's confusing to me because it's saying that the files are calling for something that isn't there, but I've selected everything that's loaded.
It doesn't effect anyone who wants to use what I did, it would just look super bad for me to distribute it in any way without first explaining why there's a bunch of stuff in it that I very clearly didn't do anything to. It'd look like I was claiming credit for someone else's work. That's why I put it here with 200 words in front of it saying that these aren't models I made, I did one edit that I can't isolate cause I don't know how, and to please don't say otherwise.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I wanted to make female monsters of Diablo2 but the result is quite different from what I thought. Anyway, this is just a first page. Work in progress!
View attachment 70696
Oh! The corrupt rouges! God they were an incredible act 1 enemy, weren't they? The second thing you fought were evil versions of the female character in the first game.
You're using trilight from the studio addon plugin, right? Plus the 4k diffuse? I'm pretty sure you're not using LRE, it doesn't look like it. I'm just always so blown away by how fuckin' good your lighting is. It's so evocative, it highlights and hides exactly what it should.

I hadn't thought of this until recently, but if you want a long loincloth an easy way to do it is a scarf accessory that you put at the hip and then move down.
42oc2Un.jpg

Like this
You can then move it with HSPE's dynamic bone editor. I've been foolin' around with that myself, because I've got a real soft spot for the KUF elves.
xz9hskR.jpg

nowhere close to done, it's embarrassing to post, but it's an example of using the scarf as a loincloth
Also, of using the dynamic bone editor to move hair accessories.

If you don't mind me asking, what are those jewels on the back and thighs? I haven't seen anything like them, and they're very much to my interest.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Oh! The corrupt rouges! God they were an incredible act 1 enemy, weren't they?

I hadn't thought of this until recently, but if you want a long loincloth an easy way to do it is a scarf accessory that you put at the hip and then move down.
42oc2Un.jpg

Like this
You can then move it with HSPE's dynamic bone editor. I've been foolin' around with that myself, because I've got a real soft spot for the KUF elves.
xz9hskR.jpg

nowhere close to done, it's embarrassing to post, but it's an example of using the scarf as a loincloth

If you don't mind me asking, what are those jewels on the back and thighs? I haven't seen anything like them, and they're very much to my interest.

Nice, thanks for sharing this with us I like the knife eared tree fuckers you have posted.

triet92

Club Regular
Oh! The corrupt rouges! God they were an incredible act 1 enemy, weren't they?

42oc2Un.jpg

Like this
xz9hskR.jpg

Isn't these dark elves from Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.