1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[HL2 + Episodes] Busty and Jiggly Soria as Alyx

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by vaako, May 19, 2015.

1. vaako

vaako Potential Patron

[​IMG]

Ever wanted Soria to follow you around and shoot bad guys for you, all the while her jugs jiggle around liberally? Well your dream has come true! This release works for HL2, Episode 1, and Episode 2. You can also use the model in Garry’s Mod, Synergy, or basically any Source mod that has Alyx in it.

This model does not use the same rig as the SFM animation one, so the proportions are a bit different, and the vertex weighting is not spotless. Still, it makes for a fun time while playing HL2, especially with an Oculus Rift!

Download link is here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!fh1XmC6C!rSpP9VzFa8S-R1XJOLl2r-2Ni5EAaCpkQZtDqoJyg64

Enjoy, and share any fun screenshots!

2. siframe

siframe Vivacious Visitor

Nice job indeed, and the physics are hilarious in a descending lift haha!... Got it to work with cinematic mod too, but CM has a pretty crazy file structure so I wound up replacing/renaming so many files I'm uncertain as to which ones worked in the end. Replacing and copying the files into both the HL2 and CMHL2 folders inside the CM directory will certainly work, but I couldn't say which it was!

3. sandvicheater

sandvicheater Potential Patron

Is there any way to remove her undies and let her go all natural?

4. siframe

Not without adjustment by Vaako himself... removing the 'bikini' files gets rid of the thong but leaves you with an untextured area instead... I'd like to see a full nude version too, but my modding skills begin and end with drag/drop and following a readme lol

5. PAVGN

PAVGN Potential Patron

Replace the Bikini.vtf with this one.

Attached Files:

6. siframe

Nice job PAVGN! Haha, like lightning too... did you retex that yourself? Thanks anyway, great to have the option.

7. PAVGN

PAVGN Potential Patron

No, I noticed the bikini is the same as the one that Elexis Sinclaire wears, so I just used the transparent bikini texture from the Elexis nude mod.

8. vaako

vaako Potential Patron

Oh, I guess I could! I just didn't do a great job rigging this version for HL2. The SFM version has pinpoint vertex weighting, but this one I did pretty quickly. The panties sorta help hide that fact. It also let's her clip stuff to her "belt" like the EMP and stuff, you know?