Soria - Alyx Replacer + Ragdoll (1 Viewer)

vaako

Potential Patron
SRT_HEADER.jpg

Been working on this forever, finally decided to actually release it. This is a complete Alyx replacer, including the hurt EP2 variant after the hunter attack. It also contains all the necessary doodads to make it functional in HL2 and the episodes (even the picture above the c1a0 security desk that G-man is sitting at), including all the fancy bullshit shaders that you only see for two seconds. Behold!

SRT_XRAY.jpg

The model includes pretty much every shader that could possibly be used on a humanoid character in the Source engine, and much of that is thanks to LT_C's command of source engine materials, so I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to him. He is also responsible for the super-neat eye textures and eye shaders as well. The model also contains a gratuitous amount of jigglebone, but not where you would think;. Zippers, holsters, buckles, earrings, ears, hair, pouches, shotgunshells, and probably some I forgot as well.

I'd also like to thank everyone who endured my incessant nagging about criticism/help on the model, it's been going on forever, I'm sorry!

Credits:

fury_161
lt_c
zieroth
obsidian
capcom
epic
eidos
venom
romka

vaako

Potential Patron
I fixed the images and such, I accidentally must've removed them from my dropbox at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.