High School of the Dead (1 Viewer)

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
Just watched the first 4 episodes of HOTD on Netflix. There're a lot of gratuitous panty shots and partial nudity in this one, but in the first episode especially there are a lot of fantastic scenes of high school girls getting mauled and killed by zombies. LOTS of blood, but not particularly gory. I'd recommend it to anyone here.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Well, personally I thought the ryona element in HOTD was a bit low. Although it's been a while since I watched the whole anime, other than the few short scenes where the high school girls were getting killed for the first couple episodes, I can't remember any other scenes, although I do remember the girls getting groped once or twice, not sure if that would count as ryona :brains...!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Some good ryona moments do exist, but the show is so god-awful that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! It would be cool if someone did a montage of just the ryona scenes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.