Hi! Your site needs FIXED!! (1 Viewer)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Just HOW many times must I correctly enter my fucking password before this site will let me log in?? I am so sick of your ridiculous CAPTCHAS and PICTURE PUZZLES!!!

For FUCKS SAKE!! This has happened here like a million times! I can't stress how unbelievably annoying this eventually gets! Please for the love of GOD fix this shit!!!

Infuriating every time!!

Gone4Good

Content Creator
And YES, I realize I am now logged in, thus making it ironic! I couldn't even get it to recognize I was a member to get it to send me a verification e-mail! I just-so-happened to get lucky and got in, using the SAME E-MAIL EVERY TIME!! So I couldn't get a verification e-mail. Why doesn't Undertow love me anymore?!

GRRRRR! I HATE CAPTCHAS AND PICTURE PUZZLES!!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Perhaps you accidentally turned on two step verification in your profile. If so, go into your settings and turn it off. If this is not the case (or if the problem persists) please reply.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Late replay to my angry post. Wow I was pissed! XD

I don't know how to explain it. I had that happen like a hundred times in a row, and no I don't have 2-step. Just now I got on no problem. It's not consistent. It's also not the first time I had that annoying problem.

So when this happens, is there a way to contact staff here or something? I know on LL there's a mail system for emergencies.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When you can't log in, but need to communicate with staff, make a post in the Guest Room thread.
Guest Room
You don't need to be logged in to post there.
Detritus is the only one who can fix the problem if it's site related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.