hey_there's dialogues: Added kittyshungryV1.1 (1 Viewer)

hey_there

Potential Patron
Edit 23/1/15:

Added kittyshungryV1.1!

It's almost the same as before but finally got around to following Pim_gd's advice and fixed up the dialogue.. It's crazy how many lines were unused due to error's (around 7 or so!). I also modified it so the restart lines trigger more reliably, and if you want to hold her again after the restart just pull her up and wait for the dialogue interaction to finish.

Also while fixing it up I tried to use the "%2A" to make a "*" symbol in the dialogue but couldn't get it to work for some reason so eventually resigned myself to using "%22" for the (") symbol. Does anyone know how to use %2A? Am I just typing it wrong? Please let me know if you know :)
-Edit: This was answered by Pim_gd, scroll down to his comment if you're also wondering how to do it!

New "pet" dialogue coming soon, and also a super secret dialogue (shhh!) ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there guys and gals!

I've been looking around this site for a while now, and made some dialogues and backgrounds along the way, so finally decided to share some of em :) Most of them should be riddled with mistakes haha but if any are gamebreaking let me know please so I can try and fix em. Going to try and get everything I've made up here eventually!

Please tell me if this is the wrong way to post dialogues/attachments/etc. and if so, let me know how to do it right.

Ok here's the first one. It's one of my earliest dialogues so not the best. Itcan run on Vanilla SDT (loader dialogues to come soon!), and the story is basically: You've been... asked... to look after your neighbours daughter, while she's out of town. It's not the first time you've been asked to do this, and her daughter has grown a little... attached to you...

So tell me if you liked it and, if you absolutely hated it, lie to me and tell me you liked it and would like it better if this and that were different.

Now I'm going to (try and) attach the the background, CharCode, and Dialogue to this post... fingers crossed...

PS: I've used inspiration from a multitude of different dialogues for all of mine. There shouldn't be any word for word copied lines (unless it's a very general line like interrupt:"-ghch!" or "I want you so bad") and if there are a few just know that most of you are all credited for how good (or bad ;)) my dialogues are.

Attachments

• kittybackground.png
    kittybackground.png
    1 MB · Views: 2,312
Kitty'sCharCode.txt
950 bytes · Views: 1,848

kittyshungry.txt
22.1 KB · Views: 1,550

kittyshungryV1.1.txt
22.5 KB · Views: 3,012

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: hey_there's dialougues

BUG in checker:

Code:
intro11:"Oh my god,ББББ you are such a naughty Kitty!ББББББББ Fine,ББББ come play with your cock,ББББ but put your arms behind your back,ББББББ Daddy doesn't want the Kitty to scratch him like last time.[intro12]"{"style":"Him"}
intro12:"[ARMS_BACK]%Giggles%ББББ Okay Daddy, all done!ББББББББББББ Now Kitty's going to tell you her naughty little secret.ББББББББ.ББББББББ. %Giggles%[intro13]"
intro13:"What's this?ББББББ What secret??[intro14]"{"style":"Him"}
produces

Line Usage - Major: Line 38 is unused!
Line 38: intro13:"What's this?ББББББ What secret??[intro14]"{"style":"Him"}

hey_there

Potential Patron

Hey, thanks for the reply! I just played through the intro again and everything seems fine, "line 38" was played. I also checked to see if I wrote the "[intro13]" right and things like that. Not sure what caused the error, is it because I used to many "Б" in the line before? Would something like that cause this error?

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate

hey_there said:
Hey, thanks for the reply! I just played through the intro again and everything seems fine, "line 38" was played. I also checked to see if I wrote the "[intro13]" right and things like that. Not sure what caused the error, is it because I used to many "Б" in the line before? Would something like that cause this error?
From Pim_gd's comment, and his thread for the Dialog Checker, it looks like an error in the checker - not recognizing the line code ( [intro13] ) following one (or more, but at least one) "%" in the code.

Basically, the "%giggle%[intro13]" threw it off track (it being the checker, not SDT).

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Dang, I wanted to type more, but I got distracted.

But anyway, I recommend using the DialogueChecker to find and fix some of the issues present in your dialogue. It also seems the checker has a bug... I'll get around to fixing that some day. I'd ignore the Line Usage category for now, whilst the %[trigger] bug is in there.

hey_there

Potential Patron

No, sweat Pim_gd, thanks for the advice, I'll use your DialogueChecker soon :) And, thanks for making it! It seems like a huge project to build it, I don't even know how someone would start to build something like that.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

The idea was pretty simple: at first, there were things that were obviously wrong to have in a dialogue, and I kept finding em.

Things like "[[" and "]]", double spaces... etc. So I used CTRL+F to find those in a dialogue, at first.

This quickly became manual work for a lot of dialogues. I was checking them by running a checklist - something that could be easily scripted. So eventually I did script it. This was v1 of the DialogueChecker.

With each version, new stuff was added, like checks for "!.", ""set:"", "}{", etc... and eventually even doing things like parsing the whole dialogue and checking if each line can be used.

kositrni

Potential Patron

Hey, just wanted to say, that you have a nice idea, keep up the good work :) looking forward to find out how the guy punishes this kitty and her mother :D

hey_there

Potential Patron

Pim_gd said:
The idea was pretty simple: at first, there were things that were obviously wrong to have in a dialogue, and I kept finding em.

Ahh I see, sounds simpler when you describe it. Still seems like a lot of work though so thanks so much for it! :)

kositrni said:
Hey, just wanted to say, that you have a nice idea, keep up the good work :) looking forward to find out how the guy punishes this kitty and her mother :D

Hey, thank you kositrni! Haha that's a good idea! Might just have to get to work on something like that ;)

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Put some easter eggs in there? I've played without looking at the script, so 1.1 probably has some surprises I didn't come across before. Good, fun and sexy dialog, thanks.

hey_there

Potential Patron
jase said:
Put some easter eggs in there? I've played without looking at the script, so 1.1 probably has some surprises I didn't come across before. Good, fun and sexy dialog, thanks.

Hey Jase, thanks for the support! I'm glad you liked it :) Haha yeah, there should be some "easter eggs" because of the errors that were in it made a few lines unused, but all fixed now. I'm also working on a newer version that uses the loader, should be done in the next couple days ;)

Pim_gd

Content Creator
SDT sees %2A as *. As in %2AME%2A will likely print SD-Chan. Use
Code:
initial_settings:{"star":"*"}
blah:"*star*giggles*star*"
instead. Another variable name suited for this is x, if you dont like typing out star.

hey_there

Potential Patron
Nameless said:
Nice, pretty well made and creative dialogue. Thank you and do keep it up.

Thanks for saying that Nameless! Really glad you liked it, and will do ;)

Pim_gd said:
SDT sees %2A as *. As in %2AME%2A will likely print SD-Chan. Use
Code:
initial_settings:{"star":"*"}
blah:"*star*giggles*star*"
instead. Another variable name suited for this is x, if you dont like typing out star.

Hey Pim, I just did a quick test and that works great! I was getting a little frustrated with it earlier so thank you so much for telling me, I'll be putting it to good use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.