Helping out a mac user (1 Viewer)

HeBro

Potential Patron
So i downloaded this game on my mackbook, i have OSX, and i'm opening up the game in google chrome. I have tried a few times to use mods, but I can only use hair and background mods for some reason. I know that the mod won't work unless opening it the browser shows the background from the title screen with text that says something along the lines of "use in import under modding" or something like that. None of the .swf mods i have downloaded seem to work, and when i open them in chrome, it either shows a blank white page, or chrome says something like "do you want to download this file?"

Am i wasting my time with trying to mod this game? or can somebody out there help me?

HeBro

Potential Patron
it seem that this program is required to apply all mods
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1047.0

and that program won't work on macs. so can i even currently apply mods to this game?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Official mods do not require the loader.

Official mods should work on a Mac.

Update to the latest flash player.

Run Superdeepthroat_v1.11.2.swf with the stand alone flash player for mac.

Open the mods you want with the stand alone flash player for mac and see if you get a white screen or a blue screen. Blue screen means it should work. White screen means it won't work on a mac.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Can any mac users confirm if both official and unofficial mods load through the menu with the newest loader?

HeBro

Potential Patron
How would i open the files with the standalone player?

i curently have the latest eddition of adobe flash, but it has no icon in my applications, and it doesn't show up as a program when i *right click* "open with" the mods.
When i don open the mods in chrom, the screen is white. When i open some of the mods it will just show a picture of the mod i'm trying to use.

also, how will i know the difference between an official and a regular mod?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=flash+stand+alone+player

If you download the archive... inside the archive is a folder titled ZZZ_SWF_Imports... this folder is full of OFFICIAL MODS, no loader mods.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Can any mac users confirm if both official and unofficial mods load through the menu with the newest loader?
I can confirm that both official and unofficial mods work with the loader.swf's new loading algorithm on Mac OS X.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:

I can confirm that.
On my mac (OS X 10.6.8 ) everything works smoothly with Loader 4.0 and the standalone flash player (Version 11.0.1.152).
I used to play the game in Firefox because the Loader didn´t work with the standalone flash player, but that problem is gone with flash player version 11.
If there´s anything specific you want me to test please let me know.

HeBro said:
i curently have the latest eddition of adobe flash, but it has no icon in my applications, and it doesn't show up as a program when i *right click* "open with" the mods.

When was the last time you repaired your permissions?
I had to do that to get everything to work after installing the newest flash player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.