Help with saving (1 Viewer)

かみなり

Potential Patron
Okay, So I am using the Loader, I know how to save the characters and know how to save it with a mod included (for example, a Menace costume mod, character code, dialogue) the only problem that I have is that if I want to load one character that has 2 mods (like 1 mod for costume, other one an accesory, shoes, etc) it doesn't work, it just loads the first mod and not the second one, I have the Mods.txt file written like this (using the Menace example) :

Menace (Queens Blade) - Costume.swf
Greek Sandals - Style 1.swf

As I said it only loads the costume but not the sandals, am I writing it right or am I missing something, as I'm also having the same problem with another character that has one mod for the hair and another one for the costume.

If you could help me and explain what am I doing wrong (or if I'm a complete idiot XD) I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance :)

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
You're not doing anything wrong. That's how I successfully save girls in the Loader. She can have as many swfs as you want.
Have you copied the swf files into that girl's folder?

かみなり

Potential Patron
PyramidHead said:
You're not doing anything wrong. That's how I successfully save girls in the Loader. She can have as many swfs as you want.
Have you copied the swf files into that girl's folder?

Yeah, everything is in the same folder, that's what bugs my mind, everything seems to be in order but it doesnt load all the mods

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Looks like I just encountered the same unsolvable problem you're having. I tried to have a character with swf hair, swf shoes, and swf top. No matter what I do, only 2 out of 3 ever loads.
I'll be monitoring this thread to see how you solve your problem. :P

Faceless

Content Creator
かみなり said:
Sure thing, I still have to make an account in one of those websites, when I get the chance I'll do it :)
Y'know, you can just upload it to the forum as an attachment.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
I'll upload mine since I'm having the same problem he's having.
Typically I upload her in latest version (V5.37), and she'll have her dynamic hair swf, shirt swf, "custom hair" png (it's a custom nose), but not her sneakers swf.
I didn't include the autoclosemouthV1 files since that works fine.
I didn't include the BG since that's a big png file.

Attachments

• Hair.png
    Hair.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Thumb.png
    Thumb.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 87
Code.txt
1.1 KB · Views: 76

Mods.txt
117 bytes · Views: 78

SDT_Kekkaishi_Yukimura_Tokine v2.swf
11.8 KB · Views: 276

SDT_PulledUpShirt_white.swf
79.9 KB · Views: 288

SDT_flats_white_gymshoes.swf
17.1 KB · Views: 294

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.