Hello, I'm here to archive some music files from the StudioS ryona BDSM games. Re upload them to youtube for me if you please? Thanks (8 Viewers)

throwaway777

Potential Patron
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Just here to ask for a little request to archive some music from the old StudioS BSM games. I already did all the dirty work and decompiked the SFW files and to rip them. I really need someone to help me find a permanent home for them.

I really need to get these off my hands. I'll send the link to anyone willing to keep the files and reupload them for me. Thanks!

Once I send the drive to the music files, pload them anywhere you like. I even did the courtesy of extending the music for 10 minutes for your listening pleassure.
 

throwaway777

Potential Patron
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Sorry for all the typos, I'm friggin tired and wanna get this over with. Link won't be up for long until someone passes the music on somewhere else.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top


Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.