Hello, I'm here to archive some music files from the StudioS ryona BDSM games. Mirror them or Re upload them to youtube for me if you please? Thanks! (7 Viewers)

throwaway777

Potential Patron
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Just here to ask for a little request to archive and mirror some music from the old StudioS BDSM games. Classic titles such as Ryoujoku, Cum Hell 2 (Yui/Miku), Zettai Seido, and Reitiku Shimai.

I took them from a flash archive site called sfwchan. You can also find a few of their games from comdotgame and h-flash. But you can also find the original sources and support the devs on dlsite.

I already did all the dirty work and decompiled the SWF files ripped them. I really need someone to help me find a permanent home for just the music alone, mirror them in other places and then some.

I really need to get these off my hands.

I even did the courtesy of extending the music for 10 minutes for your listening pleassure.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top


Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.