Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (2 Viewers)

y.dude

Vivacious Visitor
Idiot here,

failed at step 1, i guess.

when i download, there's 3 files under 0.10.1 -

and the zip folder only has this in it

i'm definitely missing something, somewhere.

y.dude

Vivacious Visitor
HOLY CRAP! You guided the idiot through it. Nice Work! Up and running.

For any other computer illiterate out there, my problem was that my computer didn't have a program to extract "7Z" files. Had to go download one.

Appreciate it guys.

Mastah

Potential Patron
can't find it either, since that the texture name of velen is also kind of weird 'danaeri2_D' orsth. Maybe they had a special exception and just applied the effect without any mask. but Im not sure.

nvm found it after tweaking some settings which is said should be tweaked if textures are missing Mastah Mastah

You're brilliant mate. But what setting are you talking about? I looked back a few pages and only found the "AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true" which is on for me. Was it a different tweak? Appreciate the link

This file doesnt work for me, maybe I need to have that tweak you're talking about to see it. Or the ID is wrong. All I did was remove Uncompressed_ after editing, put it where everything else is. I did notice that your file is Uncompressed_ while all of mine are Compressed_, I'm probably doing something wrong

Last edited:

poop34343

Potential Patron
Hey! I'm trying to add images and I'm running into an issue: When I replace something, it shows in-game as a black texture. Using the texture packs others have provided works fine, and even moving textures others have made between cards works fine but when I try to use a texture put together in GIMP it just shows as black in game.

EDIT: Figured it out! Ticked "Generate mipmaps" in GIMP while I was exporting the .dds file

Last edited:

poop34343

Potential Patron
If anyone wants, I've created a replacement for the paladin hero power, and a different Liadrin avatar. It should work alongside all the other texture packs, though it uses the same art as Righteous Protector for the silver hand tokens.

Attachments

liadrin+PaladinTokens.zip
898.6 KB · Views: 342

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
You're brilliant mate. But what setting are you talking about? I looked back a few pages and only found the "AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true" which is on for me. Was it a different tweak? Appreciate the link

This file doesnt work for me, maybe I need to have that tweak you're talking about to see it. Or the ID is wrong. All I did was remove Uncompressed_ after editing, put it where everything else is. I did notice that your file is Uncompressed_ while all of mine are Compressed_, I'm probably doing something wrong
I opened in game window and under texture management there’s option like dxd11 deferred mode and allow stage caching etc. When you hover over then they say if texture is missing, try enabling/disabling it, so I did, and then restarting the game the texture appeared, but yes allowunsaferedcount is also one of the thing I changed.
Was also wondering why it is uncompressed, but I have no idea why.

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Here is an update to my version of the mod. Added A lot more Tokens (for example the basic totems and animal companions), All of the Dalaran Heist heroes have been altered in case anyone wants to go back and try to beat heroic, made P poop34343 's Liadrin edit and replaced Righteous Protector's art, changed Fire Mage Jaina to an actual fire mage instead of just pregnant ice mage, and then a few Galakrand based cards and some more classic/basic cards

P.S. noticed a few mess ups on my part. fixed em, reuploaded

Attachments

Pumbloom textures2.1.rar
81.4 MB · Views: 511

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here's yet another local brew.
  • Updated some size-issued cards, like Leper Gnome or Trueheart
  • Consumed poop34343's Paladin hero power and Pumbloom22's retouched artworks
  • Added almost all the female human/elf bosses in Dalaran Heist and Tomb of Terror
    • Still I could not found Isiset since I could not face her for 20+ runs
Also it would be helpful if someone notice me what 0CEA24FE and 70C33D7D texture is.

Attachments

TNet-textures.zip
57.5 MB · Views: 400

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Here are the compressed Galakron'd Awakening Week 1 dumps. Good luck finding arts for them. I'll see what i can find, but this may take longer than usual for me.

Attachments

Descent Week 1.rar
4.3 MB · Views: 258

Zerus

Potential Patron
Here's a quick guide for now, i'll make a more comprehensive one later.

1. Go here, scroll down and download Special K v 0.10.1 and extract the files to your hearthstone game folder. Your hearthstone folder is the with the Hearthstone.exe in it.View attachment 101403
2. Rename SpecialK32.dll to dxgi.dllView attachment 101406
3. Launch the game. You should get a box at the top of the screen showing some text. If you don't get this you did something wrong. While you have the game open also set your graphics options to high.
4. Close the game. You should now have a file in your hearthstone folder called dxgi.ini. Now go to your battlenet launcher settings, game settings and add -force-d3d11 to the hearthstone command line.View attachment 101405
5. Download some textures that people have upload e.g. the textures3.zip I just uploaded like 1 post ago. Extract the textures to the Hearthstone\SK_Res\inject\textures directory. If you don't have this directory then you can just create it manually. Should look like this:View attachment 101404

6. Launch the game and enjoy.
7. If you get weird text and number glitches, open your dxgi.ini and paste the following line under the [Textures.Cache] column, then save it and restart the game:
IgnoreNonMipmapped=true

If this doesn't work let me know, i'm mostly doing this off memory.

Edit: Added some images to make the guide idiot proof (hopefully)
thx,but game don't open after renaming SpecialK32.dll to dxgi.dll

poop34343

Potential Patron
This is a small pack (~30 cards) I put together. It contains mostly wild paladin cards with a few priest and neutrals as well. My goal was to completely lewd my current favorite deck (wild divine shield/buff paladin). The token generating cards included (sandwasp, spikeridged steed) have art for the tokens as well.

Attachments

encodedTextures.zip
17.4 MB · Views: 326

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
So I am fiddling with trying to edit Golden cards and I am having trouble getting rid off the added moving textures (i.e. Snip Snap's big claw). I've been using photoshop and painting the texture black, erasing the texture, changing the opacity...nothing seems to be working. Any advice? I somehow made it work on accident with Pogo Hopper's Golden, but i completely forgot how I managed to do it.

poop34343

Potential Patron
from what I've found, the textures that have movement of the actual art rather than just an overlay (snipsnap vs pogohopper) seem to use different IDs than the non-golden version. though I assume if you're using snip snap your exporting the ID from the golden version to begin with.

just looked at golden snipsnap, there appears to be 2 seperate textures for his claw alone, plus the base card art and something listed as a mask, in addition to the smoke. I'd replace the two claw textures as well as the smoke texture with clear textures.

Last edited:

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Thanks for the advice, I figured it out. Here are my additions since my last updated texture pack w/poop34343's pack included. I have a majority of the new Galakrond Awakening cards edited, a couple more hero portrait edits, the coin, and all the standard game boards now have their own textures. Add what you like, don't add what you don't. I am enjoying this modding process much more than uMod. :)

Attachments

textures.rar
12 MB · Views: 371

Omnipotato

Potential Patron
Registered to ask this question. Game doesn't start when i rename SpecialK32.dll to dxgi.dll. It exists as a process, but never really starts. It also hogs a decent chunk of my CPU until I end it via the manager. Hope someone knows about this. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.