You're brilliant mate. But what setting are you talking about? I looked back a few pages and only found the "AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true" which is on for me. Was it a different tweak? Appreciate the linkcan't find it either, since that the texture name of velen is also kind of weird 'danaeri2_D' orsth. Maybe they had a special exception and just applied the effect without any mask. but Im not sure.
nvm found it after tweaking some settings which is said should be tweaked if textures are missing Mastah
I opened in game window and under texture management there’s option like dxd11 deferred mode and allow stage caching etc. When you hover over then they say if texture is missing, try enabling/disabling it, so I did, and then restarting the game the texture appeared, but yes allowunsaferedcount is also one of the thing I changed.You're brilliant mate. But what setting are you talking about? I looked back a few pages and only found the "AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true" which is on for me. Was it a different tweak? Appreciate the link
This file doesnt work for me, maybe I need to have that tweak you're talking about to see it. Or the ID is wrong. All I did was remove Uncompressed_ after editing, put it where everything else is. I did notice that your file is Uncompressed_ while all of mine are Compressed_, I'm probably doing something wrong
thx,but game don't open after renaming SpecialK32.dll to dxgi.dllHere's a quick guide for now, i'll make a more comprehensive one later.
1. Go here, scroll down and download Special K v 0.10.1 and extract the files to your hearthstone game folder. Your hearthstone folder is the with the Hearthstone.exe in it.View attachment 101403
2. Rename SpecialK32.dll to dxgi.dllView attachment 101406
3. Launch the game. You should get a box at the top of the screen showing some text. If you don't get this you did something wrong. While you have the game open also set your graphics options to high.
4. Close the game. You should now have a file in your hearthstone folder called dxgi.ini. Now go to your battlenet launcher settings, game settings and add -force-d3d11 to the hearthstone command line.View attachment 101405
5. Download some textures that people have upload e.g. the textures3.zip I just uploaded like 1 post ago. Extract the textures to the Hearthstone\SK_Res\inject\textures directory. If you don't have this directory then you can just create it manually. Should look like this:View attachment 101404
6. Launch the game and enjoy.
7. If you get weird text and number glitches, open your dxgi.ini and paste the following line under the [Textures.Cache] column, then save it and restart the game:
If this doesn't work let me know, i'm mostly doing this off memory.
Edit: Added some images to make the guide idiot proof (hopefully)