Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (3 Viewers)

Errormacro

Content Creator
So I have SpecialK running with a local installation and managed to replace textures with what ErrorMacro posted above. But I am having a problem with some of the text. For example when i go to collection my dust total is either blank of shows random letters. This also happens with my gold total. A similar thing happens with my friend list and emotes in game. Is there something I am doing wrong with injecting the textures? The biggest issue is with the gold/dust totals. Since it dont know how to turn SpecialK off I do kinda need to see my gold and dust totals.View attachment 100164View attachment 100165View attachment 100166
i have this problem too) but it does not prevent to play, I learned all the cards in that time)

Mastah

Potential Patron
Yeah same. I don't love it but it's better than no mods. Maybe there's a setting but I think it's detecting it as a texture.. used to be able to extract letters and stuff with umod.

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Thanks for the textures ErrorMacro. Very excited that Lewd HS modding is back and ready for more texture dumps whenever they drop.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
So I have SpecialK running with a local installation and managed to replace textures with what ErrorMacro posted above. But I am having a problem with some of the text. For example when i go to collection my dust total is either blank of shows random letters. This also happens with my gold total. A similar thing happens with my friend list and emotes in game. Is there something I am doing wrong with injecting the textures? The biggest issue is with the gold/dust totals. Since it dont know how to turn SpecialK off I do kinda need to see my gold and dust totals.View attachment 100164View attachment 100165View attachment 100166

Overwrite the following on dxgi.ini
[Textures.Cache]
IgnoreNonMipmapped=true

if this doesn't work, disable texture caching by overwriting the following
[Textures.D3D11]
Cache=false

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
did you do the local install method where you extract the program in hearthstone root folder? If the program works correctly it should generate a dxgi.ini in the same folder, and just open it with notepad Pumbloom22 Pumbloom22

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Thank you c6222848 and ErrorMacro for bringing LewdStone back. Hopefully there is enough free time during the holiday to add in a lot more textures. Playing HS just wasn't the same without the lewds.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
If someone creates a simple install package with some decent amount of textures, It's probably better to open a new thread, but I don't know if the work is significant enough atm, and i don know if it's just me, but my hearthstone crashes sometimes, idk if it's specialK related but it does play a snake warn sound effect if the game crashes

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
so how could i modify my hearthstone now? could someone give a more simple guidance?
what part didn't you understand of the original guidance, it was simple enough if you have experiences with umod. if you're looking for a pre-modified package, first install, then run the game, and paste everything errormacro has uploaded into the injection folder which you can easily find if you followed the tutorial.

junbread

Potential Patron
Could some one give a file texture? I change The Bitchwood v2.1.1 imiages with paint.net but it didn't works,

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.