Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (8 Viewers)

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
got it working for some reason i had two version of the same file but they were in the same folder no idea how that happend.

also i got a question does anyone happen to have any femboy versions of the heroes?

evalk

Avid Affiliate
Hey everyone, I added some of my own art to the UI previously along with adding art to boards and the table background. Figured id throw them all back together plus the new titans board and opening screen into a new file and post it again, all art found on r34. (Thank you Fleet for explaining that. Im a bit of an idiot lol).

Attachments

Boards.7z
5.4 MB · Views: 297

UI.7z
2.9 MB · Views: 274

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey everyone, I added some of my own art to the UI previously along with adding art to boards and the table background. Figured id throw them all back together plus the new titans board and opening screen into a new file and post it again, all art found on r34. (Currently having issues getting any files to upload. will edit when I get it attached)
As stated in the Club Announcements section, Undertow dot club is experiencing problems when members try to upload images into forum posts. While the admins work on the problem, please upload your images to a file hosting site (such as imgur) and insert the link to your forum posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

TNet

Modder
Badlands press kit revealed in Press Center.

Let's figure out what we can prepare. (until November)

Attachments

• Reap_What_You_Sow_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    Reap_What_You_Sow_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • Excavate_Falling_Stalactite_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    Excavate_Falling_Stalactite_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Trolley_Problem_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    Trolley_Problem_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 133
  • Elise_Badlands_Savior_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    Elise_Badlands_Savior_png_jpgcopy.jpg
    932.8 KB · Views: 135

dinoqwas

Potential Patron
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know the hex code for "Protect The King!" ? I messed up the mipmaps and lost the file in my folders

Duality

Club Regular
Anomalies are a bit too chaotic for me so I haven't been playing much of Battlegrounds, but here's a small pack before Badlands drops. I've done a bunch of random textures for the minions, hero powers and anomalies based on what I've encountered.

Attachments

• F43D4CBD.png
    F43D4CBD.png
    328.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1517703F.png
    1517703F.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 161
  • F06B99AD.png
    F06B99AD.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 158
BattlegroundsTextures3.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 215

evalk

Avid Affiliate
Hey Everyone! I've been working on this brew for the past few weeks and hope it can help everyone out for this expansion. Currently I have all base cards of the Badlands expansion covered. Generated cards are still being worked on but I hope to have those done along with the board/table soon. The total files are 210, I preemptively blacked out the golden cards but that might backfire so I'll check once it comes out. As per usual with all my cards and boards the art is from rule34.

Note* Want to send a HUGE thanks to TNet for showcasing how to get card id's and mass convert artwork. I also managed to find a GUI version of the file converter if anyone is interested!

Attachments

Badlands Day 0.zip
39.9 MB · Views: 219

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
Here is my brew for Badlands launch day. There are lots of the same cards others have already done (looking especially at evalk). I'll get the golden cards sometime after.

Attachments

• BC19C784.jpg
    BC19C784.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 7D382F48.jpg
    7D382F48.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 121
  • AD264C18.jpg
    AD264C18.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 125
new.rar
15.7 MB · Views: 186

evalk

Avid Affiliate
Hey Everyone! I've been working on this brew for the past few weeks and hope it can help everyone out for this expansion. Currently I have all base cards of the Badlands expansion covered. Generated cards are still being worked on but I hope to have those done along with the board/table soon. The total files are 210, I preemptively blacked out the golden cards but that might backfire so I'll check once it comes out. As per usual with all my cards and boards the art is from rule34.

Note* Want to send a HUGE thanks to TNet for showcasing how to get card id's and mass convert artwork. I also managed to find a GUI version of the file converter if anyone is interested!
Quick update to anyone using my brew, I accidently set the png as black instead of clear so some gold cards are just black. So I fixed it and threw it into this file.

Attachments

Gold Card Fix.zip
14 KB · Views: 145

TNet

Modder
FYI, full HQ card arts are updated in the press center.

Happy modding.

Turbolizard

Composer
Hey there! Does anyone have raws of hero powers for standard? I found only DKs and DHs ones. And also will be appreciated for some explanations on finding codes of specific cards. Thanks!

Last edited:

botsammler

Coder
Modder
I have reappeared from the inactive to bring Reska and their(?) Signature. Spent waaay too long getting a style I like for this. Also working on all other Reska appearences in other cards, but It'll take time.

Edit: Removed Download in favor of full reska pack below

Attachments

• 00114-140552911.png
    00114-140552911.png
    936 KB · Views: 96
  • 00074-1245870014.png
    00074-1245870014.png
    1 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:

botsammler

Coder
Modder
Done! Everything Reska now has a somewhat consistent style. Everyone who understands the "joke" on Fistful of Corpses gets a cookie.

Attachments

• player.png
    player.png
    818.6 KB · Views: 112
  •   2girls, {{{NSFW}}} ,(1girl_ full body, {{{blue skin}}}, {{fit girl}},blue face s-1537034529.png
    2girls, {{{NSFW}}} ,(1girl_ full body, {{{blue skin}}}, {{fit girl}},blue face s-1537034529.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
  • 1girl, {{{NSFW}}} ,full body, {{{blue skin}}}, {{fit girl}},blue face, blue eyes s-408905030.png
    1girl, {{{NSFW}}} ,full body, {{{blue skin}}}, {{fit girl}},blue face, blue eyes s-408905030.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Reska_Full_Pack.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 158

evalk

Avid Affiliate
Hey everyone! This is the last bit of my initial cards. Fixed all the golden cards that didn't initially work. You'll notice a lot of black files, those are for all the moving parts that aren't attached to the card art. Also I have the table and board for this expansion.

Attachments

Board.zip
1.9 MB · Views: 160

Badlands Golden.zip
24.4 MB · Views: 164

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.