Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (6 Viewers)

faker46

2D Artist
Writer
Long time no see.
I modified and imported a few images of Outland.
Instead of replacing the original image with something completely different, we tried to preserve the original image as much as possible. Or, I modified the existing image slightly or created a golden card version.
For some images that were difficult to compose, I used stable diffusion.

Attachments

• 074FFB1C.png
    074FFB1C.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 224
  • D05E7868.png
    D05E7868.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 7D51FFA5.png
    7D51FFA5.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 9827055A.png
    9827055A.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 209
  • B8BA526A.png
    B8BA526A.png
    237 KB · Views: 214
Outlands.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 244

PervySage

Potential Patron
ok i know you are probably tired of helping people but i had the special k working abought 5 months ago and after a break from hearthstone it tries to launch it and even starts modding it for two seconds then it closes out the game and starts the original launcher even if the launcher is already their. do i need to uninstall everything and start over?

smokeyjail

Potential Patron
ok i know you are probably tired of helping people but i had the special k working abought 5 months ago and after a break from hearthstone it tries to launch it and even starts modding it for two seconds then it closes out the game and starts the original launcher even if the launcher is already their. do i need to uninstall everything and start over?
I also had an issue where it worked fine for me a few months ago and then I came back and it wasn't working, so I got it to work just recently by uninstalling everything and then following this tutorial: Advanced (local) under "Set up a local Install". For step 6 use the SpecialK32.dll one instead of the other, and in step 7 rename it to dxgi.dll . everything worked as normal after doing that

rondayvoo

Coder
Modder
Composer
Hey guys! I've been looking into the Hearthstone asset files, and I finally figured out how to map cards to their texture hashes. I've implemented this mapping in my program below, but if you just want to see the data, you can find it in csv/final.csv.

GitHub - rond4yvoo/WStone-Tracker

Inside the CSV you should be able to search by the card's English name. However I've also included the GUID and DBFID of the card, so if you want to look for a card in your native language, you can search CardDefs.xml here or on the New Hearthstone Wiki for the GUID/DBFID and search final.csv by the GUID/DBFID instead.

Note that not 100% of the textures are inside. The process is extremely tedious since I have to dump all the textures in game before mapping them, so some old BG cards/hero powers and some FlowMap files are not included. I'll be updating this every expansion/mini-set.

Last edited:

PervySage

Potential Patron
I also had an issue where it worked fine for me a few months ago and then I came back and it wasn't working, so I got it to work just recently by uninstalling everything and then following this tutorial: Advanced (local) under "Set up a local Install". For step 6 use the SpecialK32.dll one instead of the other, and in step 7 rename it to dxgi.dll . everything worked as normal after doing that
thank you i was afraid id have to start over still i appreciate the assist .

TNet

Modder
Some for today.
I found I'm not good at dealing Varden, also not good at dealing dark-skinned-female high-contrast glossy-skin Tamsin.

so I need to start the BG for grabbing new sprites? yikes

Attachments

• 828E35FB.png
    828E35FB.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 36005C70.png
    36005C70.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 78B8321C.png
    78B8321C.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 198
textures_TNet_231206.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 214

faker46

2D Artist
Writer
Some for today.
I found I'm not good at dealing Varden, also not good at dealing dark-skinned-female high-contrast glossy-skin Tamsin.

so I need to start the BG for grabbing new sprites? yikes
I don't know if this will help, but it's a new texture.(Before working on it yet)

The number is small as I haven't played a few games yet. Maybe I'll work on it someday, but I'm busy with work, so I think it'll be quite a while later, so I'll upload it first.

Attachments

new texture.zip
7.3 MB · Views: 168

NB123

Potential Patron
Is there any way to make Hearthstone cards bigger when you mouse over them in your hand? For example can I make the card take up the entire screen when I mouse over it?

Memedali

Potential Patron
Hi, I made all the 42 spells from battlegrounds, I used images from posts I found here and toke some work but I hope is worthy, I hope you guys enjoy, and thanks to all the modders who made the dds I used and hope is no problem.
Looks really good.

Thank you all the modders ^^.

Fot

Vivacious Visitor
Guys, Hearthstone doesn’t want to start for 4 days now, I press play on Battlenet and hear the sound of a Trojan, nothing else happens. After deleting the SK_Res folder, the game started running again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

UltimateDegen

Potential Patron
Guys, Hearthstone doesn’t want to start for 4 days now, I press play on Battlenet and hear the sound of a Trojan, nothing else happens. After deleting the SK_Res folder, the game started running again. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Running into the same problem here. I find disabling the injection and running HS as normal also work. Would appreciate if a fix comes up though

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.