Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (6 Viewers)

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
I'm having issues all of a sudden. Just today my umod installation stopped working. The program starts, I see the process runnning in task manager starts but I get no umod window. Figured I'd download and install it again, umod works but following the instructions here does not net me the result I want. Umod does not seem to recognize me running HS. HS runs, Umod runs, no texture channges. Dafuq?

I had this issue not long ago, i've done quite a lot thing that haven't work, then i deleted everything, redownloaded the UMod and it works, i don't know if this will help you

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
I had this issue not long ago, i've done quite a lot thing that haven't work, then i deleted everything, redownloaded the UMod and it works, i don't know if this will help you
Well, as i said in my post i redownloaded umod and it still doesnt work. You think deleting both versions first now will help? I mean i'll try but somehow i doubt it? Thx for the fast reply tho :)

EDIT: Did you just delete your umod installation or more than that? I noticed the fresh installation already had HS added for some reason. Still doesnt recognize HS running btw.

Last edited:

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
well like a said, i don't really what made it work, i've done everything that i could like, run as admin, compatibility mode with W7/W8, used the Windows assistance, nothing worked. then i deleted everything that was from UMod and run with no compatibility mode and it worked.

sorry mate, i think something made it work somehow, but i really don't know what

good luck

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
well like a said, i don't really what made it work, i've done everything that i could like, run as admin, compatibility mode with W7/W8, used the Windows assistance, nothing worked. then i deleted everything that was from UMod and run with no compatibility mode and it worked.

sorry mate, i think something made it work somehow, but i really don't know what

good luck
Figured it out. When I also deleted the umod folder in APPDATA/roaming and THEN reinstalled, it worked for me. So for anyone having this issue in the future: Delete both the Umod installation folder AND the Umod folder in your APPDATA/roaming folder. You can find it searching %APPDATA% in start menu. Deleting those and following steps for installing like in OP/Kurokawa's post made it work for me, it might for others aswell. From what I saw I think Umod stores some DX9 settings there, which might have been the cause of the issue, for some derpy reason, all of a sudden. Perhaps add this fix in the title post for easier future reference?

Thanks a lot for the fast help man, much appreciated. This would've taken me a while on my own :)

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
You're new on forum aren't you ? Then let me tell you that posting multiple message next to each other like that isn't very polite, please edit next time.

I'm not a dev, so all i can say for you're problem is to follow the step one by one.
If it doesn't work, delete everything that have a link with UMod, except Hearthstone.

-Download the last version of UMod and the pack of images that you want
-Extract UMod, but DON'T extract the zip that contains the pack
-Run UMod
-Make sure that "Use global Hook" is ACTIVATED
-Click "Add a game"
-Go throught your files to Hearthstone.exe and select it
-Start Hearthstone
-BEFORE doing anything, click on "Open texture/package"
-Go throught your files one more time to the zip that contains the pack and select it
-Make sure your Hearthstone quality is Medium or High

If this don't work then i don't know what will make it

What's the latest version of umod?

EDIT: So I deleted the folder in %appdata% and launched hearthstone with the global hook checked and hearthstone was added to umod I launched hearthstone but hearthstone didn't pop up in umod

Last edited:

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
What's the latest version of umod?

EDIT: So I deleted the folder in %appdata% and launched hearthstone with the global hook checked and hearthstone was added to umod I launched hearthstone but hearthstone didn't pop up in umod
I'm personally using the one in the OP. v1.0 r44 i think it is.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
I'm having issues all of a sudden. Just today my umod installation stopped working. The program starts, I see the process runnning in task manager starts but I get no umod window. Figured I'd download and install it again, umod works but following the instructions here does not net me the result I want. Umod does not seem to recognize me running HS. HS runs, Umod runs, no texture channges. Dafuq?
I got this issue several times, at start i just delete umod and unpack another one , then i realize that it's only the window problem, just right-click the umod icon and maximize window, then set it to whatever you desire
PS: never mind i didn't read your problem correctly XD, but i'll leave it here for the ppl who doesn't see their umod window after opening it

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I got this issue several times, at start i just delete umod and unpack another one , then i realize that it's only the window problem, just right-click the umod icon and maximize window, then set it to whatever you desire
PS: never mind i didn't read your problem correctly XD, but i'll leave it here for the ppl who doesn't see their umod window after opening it
Is this why my hearthstone kept crashing?

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Well I need someone to tell me how to get the hearthstone nude mod to work because I can't figure it out everytime I try to get it to work my hearthstone just crashes

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
looking at past posts and fixes there isnt much left that can go wrong if you followed all the given steps correctly. Pretty much all we can do for you from here has been said already. I would suggest to keep trying. Delete everything umod related and try following all the given steps TO THE LETTER. maybe you could try showing us the steps you follow through some screenshots along the way, if you're comfortable with that? Right now it's hard for us to tell where it's going wrong for you.

Up till now the only times I've seen the windows popup "Hearthstone has stopped working" is when I close umod with the game running.

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
Well I need someone to tell me how to get the hearthstone nude mod to work because I can't figure it out everytime I try to get it to work my hearthstone just crashes

Does your Hearthstone crash without UMod ?
Do you have a great PC ?
What's your configuration ? Your version of windows ?
And do you get any message when hearthstone crash ? If you do, give us some screenshots

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Hearthstone works fine without UMod. My PC meets all requirements for hearthstone. I have windows 10. The message I get when hearthstone crashes is "Hearthstone has stopped working".

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
looking at past posts and fixes there isnt much left that can go wrong if you followed all the given steps correctly. Pretty much all we can do for you from here has been said already. I would suggest to keep trying. Delete everything umod related and try following all the given steps TO THE LETTER. maybe you could try showing us the steps you follow through some screenshots along the way, if you're comfortable with that? Right now it's hard for us to tell where it's going wrong for you.

Up till now the only times I've seen the windows popup "Hearthstone has stopped working" is when I close umod with the game running.
How do I show screenshots?

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
Do UMod worked one time or never ?

If it does, delete everything from Umod that you have, then go to AppData/Roaming and search for the UMod folder and delete it. Now that done, redownload UMod, your pack et redo what i've said just before.
Try to run UMod with Hearthstone while your anti-virus and firewall desactivated

If your UMod never worked then i don't know why it don"t work for you, maybe you should ask dev idk

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Yeah my uMod worked on hearthstone before

EDIT: So I disabled my anti-virus and my firewall was already disabled but my hearthstone is still crashing and I deleted everything having to do with uMod

Last edited:

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
Well, i really don't know why i don't work anymore, maybe you have done some windows update that fucks everything up, but i can"t help you with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.