Has anyone in your family accidentally found out about your fetish? (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 220922

Casual Client
Maybe this will bring back some cringe worthy flashback for some of you, and if that is the case then I'm sorry. It was just a thread idea that popped up in my head while making breakfast.

My story isn't anything special, really. I remember having pulled off an all-nighter on MMO, and when I went to the toilet I brought my tablet so keep myself awake while looking at some *ahem* videos. In my drowsy state I forgot the tablet on the chest of drawers, screen still on. I fell asleep in front of my computer, and woke up when my Mom was shaking me awake, tablet in hand. And oh boy, was the talk afterwards awkward. She did never ask what ryona was, and I don't think she saw that exact word on my tablet (thank god, I would be homeless now otherwise), and all I explained were that I liked the girls in that pose and it wasn't anything sadistic behind it. She just gave me a simple "you do you" and we have not talked about it since. I don't know if she decided to accept it or just tolerate it, but I'm just glad it didn't escalate into an argument or worse.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Found out no. But i remember when i was a kid, i often picked Cassandra in SC2 and whether i won or not, I was satisfied with the result. Then one day, when Cassandra lost and that sweet timer rundown, my little cousin asked me why do i always picked girls?
I answer nothing and he must have though, since i was 14, it must have been puberty, looking at pretty girls etc. . . well. . . let us say it was partly true. :D

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
none of mine have found out but i did tell my best friend (who i consider as a brother) i had a bit of a mental breakdown about a year ago and told him alot of stuff about me that i hadn't told anyone before, including my ryona fetish, then again we tell each-other everything about ourself 's so it's not that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.