harakiri12's dialogues [update 19 Sep 12] (1 Viewer)

harakiri12

Potential Patron
[newest first]

It's so hard to be a big sister!! (22 Apr 2013)

note 22 April 2013
Damn, I defined a language for notepad++ in order to make it easier to spot errors in the syntax and checked this dialogue. What a mess. I cleaned it up and it should work better now.
No content changes though, but there is a new dialogue in the pipeline. That's still gonna take a few weeks though.

[attachurl=5]

note 19 Sep 2012:
Okay, here's the sequel to "Mommy knows best!".
As some of you may remember, Mommy promised her son to let him 'break in' his sisters while she was getting her throat pummeled by his big cock. Well, the time has come to do exactly that with Allison, the big sister. She's going to college and is a stuck-up know-it-all who believes she's better than everybody! Which is a shame really, because her huge tits and generally pleasing physical appearance made her brother wish to fuck her for quite a while now. Luckily for him, mommy really is best! She made poor Ally kneel in front of her brother, and boy does he want to show her just how horny he is! Mommy has even further plans: She wants to turn Ally into a submissive whore and believes her little boy could do just that! Well...can he?

The male character won't do much talking in this dialogue, mostly it's mom who comments on the action. I used the {"style":""him"} tags for that.
Allison will be quite pissed off at both her brother and her mother at the beginning but at a certain point, she might just snap and realize what her purpose in life is! You could of course just search the textfile for clues, but finding out how to turn her around shouldn't be too hard.

The dialogue itself has become quite long (there are well over 750 lines of code). The replay value should therefor be reasonably high.
I did cut back on the length of back-and-forth dialogue though (i.e. linking lines to make the characters talk to each other). I realized that this just doesn't work as intended. They just take too much time to finish.

I did test the whole think quite excessively, but I'm pretty sure there are still some bugs and errors in there. So if you spot anything weird, please tell me.

Okay, enough chitchat, here it is:

[attachurl=3]

Suggestions:
// big tits, slender body
// resistance: haven't really worked out a best setting for that one. I suggest experimenting a bit.
// arms behind her back, his hand holding her head (most lines won't make sense otherwise)
// facefuck style
// angry mood (That's not actually a suggestion but a necessity. The whole dialogue logic gets fucked up when she's not angry right from the start!)
// clothing & accessories: schoolgirly maybe? dunno...
// auto-mode: The many 'thought' and 'him'/'mom' lines make auto-mode work ok. Most of her verbalized lines and the intro will only come up with mouse control and a little patience, though.
// The daughter has a fixed name for reasons of continuity. If you wanna change her name anyway, just do an automatic search and replace with "Allison" and "Ally".

Have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jolly good, sir! (04 Sep 2012)

note 04 Sep 2012: The world of deepthroating and facefucking is a world full of foul language and disrespect. A world where participants seem to have lost every sense of etiquette and decency. It is my wish to counteract this tendency by providing a dialogue that promotes these values. A beacon of modesty in an ocean of ever-increasing foulness. It may seem like a small step, but someone has to take it.

[attachurl=2]

Suggestions:
// her hands on her legs, his hand free, non-facefuck (i.e. normal) style, big cock

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy knows best! (Update 19 Sep 2012)

note 19 Sep 2012

Cleaned up some typos and corrected some tags. Nothing new content-wise though!

[attachurl=4]

note 04 Sep 2012:
I probably won't put much more work into this one. It has it's flaws, but I think it's still a good first effort. I may incorporate suggestions though, as far as they won't be too time-consuming to implement.

Well, here it is, my first post und my first dialogue.
And yes, it's another 'slutty mom gobbles her sons enormous cock' type of things. I did it for personal use orginally, but decided to expand and improve it. I may have overdone it a bit with the expanding, I fear some mother-son-dialogues may have gotten too long to work properly.
Auto-mode won't work at all I'm afraid and you'll have to be really patient for some dialogues to finish. Some won't work at all (especially when she has a cock down her throat and can't answer).
I'm not entirely happy with how the dialogue logic makes her change the position of her arms, too. There might be some weird phrases and typos in there as well, as I'm not a native english-speaker.
To cut a long story short: it's a work in progress.
Feedback is highly apreciated.

Enough talk, here it is:
[attachurl=1]

character suggestion:
Code:
charName:Mom;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.0525;arms:onlegs;throatResist:85;hair:nami,0,0,0;iris:normal,46,111,100,1;breasts:124;skin:dark;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,255,167,188,1;eyeshadow:255,48,109,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,58,118,0.306;freckles:0,0,0,1,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,93;nailpolish:180,21,66,1;eyebrow:normal,79,40,21,1,79,40,21,1;hairhsl:-20,0.31,0.56,1.28;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:1;hisPenis:1,1.1949999999999998,1.1949999999999998;balls:1,1.132;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,208,158,100,1,0,53,0,1;cuffs:none,0,53,0,1,208,158,100,1;ankleCuffs:panties,255,141,195,1,26,101,174,1;gag:none,190,72,131,1;panties:none,232,188,242,1;top:none,26,101,174,1;armwear:none,0,53,0,1;bottoms:jeanshorts,63,118,162,1,208,158,100,1;tops:shirt,217,215,207,0.749;legwear:garterbelt,0,0,0,0.773,208,158,100,1;footwear:highheel,239,36,109,1,208,158,100,1;eyewear:none,26,101,174,1;headwear:none,208,158,100,1,190,72,131,1;tonguePiercing:ring,208,158,100,1;nipplePiercing:barbell,208,158,100,1;earring:ball,255,167,188,1

General suggestions:
// big tits and body (we don't like skinny moms, do we?)
// high resistance
// arms on (her) legs, his hand free
// normal mood
// clothing & accessories: no glasses (fight the cliché, bitches!)
// cock size just under "omg wtf she won't survive this" (i.e. rather big)

For those who care: There are (only a few) puking and piss references in there, so if that's not your cup of tea you might consider skipping this one.

Attachments

cockgobblermom.txt
43 KB · Views: 4,146

polite.txt
15.9 KB · Views: 3,837

bigsis.txt
70.5 KB · Views: 3,814

cgm_updtd_091912.txt
43 KB · Views: 3,779

bigsis_updtd_042213.txt
70.5 KB · Views: 4,764

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Oh no, yet another mother-son dialogue!

Wow you clearly put a lot of work into this, with a wide variety of phrases. Though some of them are very long indeed. Nice work though, keep at it.

PS: Is Throatcunt one word, or is that a mistake.

harakiri12

Potential Patron

It was intended as one word, as a kinky nickname of sorts.
I gotta admit that it doesn't really flow, though. I may have to work on that too.

Any suggestions? I was trying to steer away from the usual 'slut', 'whore', 'cunt' etc. to include the deepthroating-aspect.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

I think I had a teacher named that back in middle school.

She was my German Teacher and we called her Fraulein Throatcunt.

She was very strict. (J/K).

Nice work though!

harakiri12

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:

I think I'll do a teacher-dialogue next... ;D

butts

Potential Patron

harakiri12 said:
zzaapp002 said:

I think I'll do a teacher-dialogue next... ;D

Any plans on doing either of the sisters mentioned in this dialogue?

enflame

Potential Patron

you really out down your self, keep up the good work

harakiri12

Potential Patron

butts said:
Any plans on doing either of the sisters mentioned in this dialogue?

It's on the to-do list. May take while though, depending on whether a different topic catches my fancy.

Drrr

Potential Patron
Re: harakiri12's dialogues [update 04 Sep 12]

Could you possibly to an expansion to the 'jolly good' one wherein it sort of 'evolves' (or rather devolves) the more you do it? Like, after perhaps the third or fourth orgasm, or with continuous Vigorous play, she starts to become more.. crude-spoken? I dunno, I just kinda like the 'corruption effect' of the idea.

harakiri12

Potential Patron

Drrr said:
Could you possibly to an expansion to the 'jolly good' one wherein it sort of 'evolves' (or rather devolves) the more you do it? Like, after perhaps the third or fourth orgasm, or with continuous Vigorous play, she starts to become more.. crude-spoken? I dunno, I just kinda like the 'corruption effect' of the idea.

I'm afraid I have no idea how to do that. AFAIK the lines are selected randomly and there is no way of linking certain lines with conditions (e.g. 'guy has cum four times' or 'triggered vigorous line 6 times').

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron

harakiri12 said:
Drrr said:

I'm afraid I have no idea how to do that. AFAIK the lines are selected randomly and there is no way of linking certain lines with conditions (e.g. 'guy has cum four times' or 'triggered vigorous line 6 times').

You might try connecting dialogue lines to mood settings, then set mood shifts to occur when certain lines are spoken.

Impaller

Potential Patron

Invisible Lad said:
harakiri12 said:
Drrr said:

You might try connecting dialogue lines to mood settings, then set mood shifts to occur when certain lines are spoken.

Thanks for all of your work mate!
I surelly hope to see more of your dialogues ;)

So, about the "linking the lines", there's a guy that made something like that in the introduction of his dialogue (daghter/father).
Ex: intro: Good morning daddy. [intro1]
intro1: Good morning honey. {style:Him}[intro2].....

You should give it a try ;)

Keep it up o/

Drrr

Potential Patron

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin' of when I made the suggestion - I'd seen something similar, too, with I think the 'hypnotized superheroine' thing by.. gahh, his name eludes me right now. But the guy created multi-type intros, and reactions labeling them things like 'INTRO1' and such, and making it so that certain lines specifically linked straight into the 'INTRO1'-type dialogues.

EDIT: Irony of all ironies, just realized it was Rubix's stuff.

harakiri12

Potential Patron

Drrr said:
Yeah, that's what I was thinkin' of when I made the suggestion - I'd seen something similar, too, with I think the 'hypnotized superheroine' thing by.. gahh, his name eludes me right now. But the guy created multi-type intros, and reactions labeling them things like 'INTRO1' and such, and making it so that certain lines specifically linked straight into the 'INTRO1'-type dialogues.

I know how to link lines (I used it quite lot in my first dialogue) and I know that this allows for conversation and progressing thoughts/statements/etc. but the problem remains: once such a string has been used, everything turns back to normal. That means that a 'corruption' of sorts would simply disappear and all of a sudden, she'd be a "jolly sophisticated lass" again! Makes no sense to me and wouldn't help the athmophere at all. Correct me If I'm wrong (I mean it!).
The current dialogue system really lacks some sort of programming aspect. A simple if-then function would bring it up to a whole new level, both for writers and users of dialogues.

That said, that 'link lines to moods'-thing sounds pretty good. How does it work? Does {"mood":"aheago"} or something like that reserve that line for when she is in said mood?

Impaller

Potential Patron

harakiri12 said:
Drrr said:

I know how to link lines (I used it quite lot in my first dialogue) and I know that this allows for conversation and progressing thoughts/statements/etc. but the problem remains: once such a string has been used, everything turns back to normal. That means that a 'corruption' of sorts would simply disappear and all of a sudden, she'd be a "jolly sophisticated lass" again! Makes no sense to me and wouldn't help the athmophere at all. Correct me If I'm wrong (I mean it!).
The current dialogue system really lacks some sort of programming aspect. A simple if-then function would bring it up to a whole new level, both for writers and users of dialogues.

That said, that 'link lines to moods'-thing sounds pretty good. How does it work? Does {"mood":"aheago"} or something like that reserve that line for when she is in said mood?

So, here's an example of a line that has "mood" and "styles":

intro:"[OPEN_EYES][ARMS_LEGS]Where...[LOOK_UP][BLINK]Oh, Hi Daddy *YOU*![HAPPY_MOOD] I was just thinking about you[LOOK_DOWN]![SHOCK] OH WOW![intro_2]"
intro_2:"[LOOK_UP]How's my Little *ME* today?[intro_3]"{"style":"Him"}{"held":"true"}

Just to clarify, I liked your "polite" dialogue just the way it is, however, with your abillity to write and the suggestion of @Drrr, you could make a dialogue featuring a character that is polite initially, but tends to change afterwards.

Too bad that I don't remember who made that line and dialogue, otherwise I'd give him the credits =/.
Sorry for the bad English ;)

pinosante

Potential Patron

Heh, the Jolly good sir is a masterpiece! Not very arousing in my taste, but it's very well written and funny as well :).

Drrr

Potential Patron

Hmm, anyone feel free to correct me on this, but there IS a method of labelling specific dialogues based on how often the guy has orgasmed, right? Like a counter that ticks off 'first', 'second', 'third', and so on, with the ability to apply specific dialogues to it.. here we go, it was from the 'Younger Sister Bitchy' dialogue by.. I forget who:

finish:"CLEAR"
finish1:"Shit bro you want more?"
finish2:"Holy fuck bro, twice isn;'t good enough you bastard!"
finish3:"I think my stomach is fillled with you jizz bro! "
finish4:"My throat is so sore bro! No more please!"
finish5:"Give me a break bro, I'm you little fucking sister!"
finish6:"Bro fuck off! I think there's something wrong with you!"
finish7:"How many times is this now?! Jesus bro!"
finish8:"My throat is so sore, I'd rather let you fuck my ass right now!"
finish9:"Please fuck my ass instead! Bro please!"
finish10:"This is the tenth time! Jesus I'm not your fucking cum bucket!"

That right there applies a number to how many times an orgasm has been achieved, so there's the counter at least. Then you could work in somethin' like this from the Head Cheerleader dialogue:

restart:"[NORMAL_MOOD][RELEASE]So... [ARMS_LEGS]how did I do for that routuine?[restart1]"
restart:"[NORMAL_MOOD][RELEASE]So... [ARMS_LEGS]how did I do for that routuine?[restart4]"

restart1:"Are you kidding me? [SHOCK][LOOK_UP]You need so much more practice! [ANGRY_MOOD][TAP_HANDS]You told me you were skilled![restart2]"{"style":"Him"}
restart2:"WHAT?! [SHOCK]After all you did to me? [SHOCK]AND after how you finished?![restart3]"
restart3:"Hey! [LOOK_UP]Calm down! [NORMAL_MOOD]I didn't say you were bad, just that you needed practice. So with that in mind... [HOLD][ARMS_BACK]Get ready for some more![SHOCK]"{"style":"Him"}

restart4:"Hmmm... [LOOK_UP]Yeah! I think you have what it takes... [HAPPY_MOOD][restart5]"{"style":"Him"}
restart5:"I told you I could handle this. [LOOK_UP][BLINK]So when is the first official practice with the rest of the squad?[restart6]"
restart6:"Right now![HOLD][ARMS_BACK] There are plenty of other guys willing to help you practice![SHOCK]"{"style":"Him"}

Where you can link up dialogue pieces with like with how restart2 ends with a [restart3], hooking it into the restart3 dialogue. So from there you pretty much create a continuation piece that comes AFTER the original dialogue. I think. I could very well be talking out my ass here.

harakiri12

Potential Patron

As I said before, I'm not sure that would work as desired.
I'm pretty sure the program would pick a restart line at random, meaning that the dialogue sequence starting with restart4 could be picked at the first restart. Which wouldn't be much of a problem in the case of your specific example, since there is no drastic change in how the female character thinks/talks/reacts. Put bluntly: She was an eager cunt before the restart and is an eager cunt after it. All the original vigorous/held/wake etc. lines would still make perfect sense.
However, imagine a complete change in character, e. g. a frigid, uptight and hostile character before the restart and a submissive one after (or a sophisticed/foul-mouthed one in our case). Every line that was tailored for the pre-restart character would be pretty much obsolete now, yet would still come up with you method. Think of a character designed to love having cock shoved down her throat that would at the same time complain about having a cock shoved down her throat.

But I'm starting to feel like I'm kinda missing the point of what you guys are trying to tell me. So if anyone wants to work out a dummy-dialogue based on the polite.txt with all the logic in it (and test that it works!), I'd be happy to provide the actual lines.

Personally, I'll see if I can find a way to make certain lines appear only when she is in a certain mood. That seems to me like it could work. I'm currently working on one of the sister-dialogues, a kind of sequel to my first one. Lines linked to moods would come in pretty handy here. I'd rather avoid having to use the held/not-held condition...

pinosante

Potential Patron

@harakiri12: Impaller's suggestion of linking to mood's works. In the future I'll try to work a teacher-student dialogue myself (I have a crude dialogue) and try to include the corruption.

harakiri12

Potential Patron
@pinosante:

Great, looking forward to it. Hot teachers have always been kind of a soft spot for me!

Anyway, I used mood-conditions for my dialogue which works fine for me. I made it so that the character pretty much snaps at one point, but you could make her more and more [whatever you like] by linking the different stages to the four moods (starting angry, then switching to normal, happy and ahegao). I really didn't have the time (and patience) to do that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.