harakiri12's dialogues [update 19 Sep 12] (1 Viewer)

CaveCarson

Potential Patron
"Jolly Good, Sir!" is probably the greatest dialogue to ever be made. The .txt itself is really funny, but actually using it is hilarious.

Good show, old chap.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
With the dialogue system as it is now, we have only two ways to move the dialogue in certain directions.

#1 is the held:true / false option. Not always a practical one. But it has it's uses ^^

#2 is the mood:Ahegao / Happy / Normal / Angry option. Also not alway a practical solution. A few more moods would be nice ^^

So, by combining the two options, we get a total of 8 different sets we can use.

The only other non-random trigger in the game is "finishes". Too bad it doesn't always trigger, 'cause it is often not called due to conflicting actions like "swallow" and others.

Nonetheless it can be used to direct a dialogue in a certain direction, when combined with those mood changes / held options above..

short example in the spoiler...
Let us say that the starting mood is Angry and the Girl is held by *HIM*:

finish:"CLEAR"
finish1:"Shit bro you want more?[set02]"
finish2:"Holy fuck bro, twice isn;'t good enough you bastard![set02]"
finish3:"I think my stomach is fillled with you jizz bro! [set03]"
finish4:"My throat is so sore bro! No more please![set03]"
finish5:"Give me a break bro, I'm you little fucking sister![set04]"
finish6:"Bro fuck off! I think there's something wrong with you![set04]"
finish7:"How many times is this now?! Jesus bro![set05]"
finish8:"My throat is so sore, I'd rather let you fuck my ass right now![set05]"
finish9:"Please fuck my ass instead! Bro please![set06]"
finish10:"This is the tenth time! Jesus, I'm your fucking cum bucket![set06]"

//So these lines are supposed to trigger after *HE* has shot his load. And, over the length of the intercourse, the girl's mood should swing from passive/angry to active/ahegao..

set02:"In this line her mood is set to normal and she is still held.[NORMAL_MOOD]"
xxxxx:"Stands for any other NORMAL Trigger line, which is supposed to be called when she is in normal mood and held."{"mood":"Normal";"held":"true"}

set3:"After a while, her mood changes to happy, but she is still held.[HAPPY_MOOD]"
xxxxx:"So now we need a set of HAPPY trigger lines.. combined with being held"{"mood":"Happy";"held":"true"}

set4:"A while later, her mood doesn't change, but she now seems eager to go on by herself. So his hand is pulled away.[RELEASE]"
xxxxx:"And so we need a set of HAPPY trigger lines, without her being hold"{"mood":"Happy";"held":"false"}

set5:"Because she is a perverted little slut, she gets even more excited and starts sucking ferociously[AHEGAO_MOOD]"
xxxxx:"And we need the next set of triggers - AHEGAO without her being held this time."{"mood":"AHEGAO";"held":"false"}

set6:"Although she's still eager, her force dwindles.. so he grabs her head and facefucks her really hard now..[HOLD]"
xxxxx:"And we need a trigger set for AHEGAO mood and her being held."{"mood":"AHEGAO";"held":"true"}

xxxxx stands for the basic triggers delivered with the game. All those "vigorous", "resistance", "held", "pre_cum" etc lines...

As mentioned above, those finishes lines don't always trigger.. so combining two or three of them with the link to the next set would be the best way to make this kind of dialogue work as intended..

As it is now, there is no 100% proof way to make a dialogue progress in the intended direction..

harakiri12

Potential Patron
In a few weeks I'll have some time on my hands to do a new dialogue. I'm not entirely sure what it's gonna be, though. I thought about completing the family-trilogy by doing a dialogue for the second daughter. Not sure though if there's any interest in that here. It'll probably be shorter than the "mom" and "big" sis dialogues. And I'll have to think about how not to repeat myself.

I am open to other suggestions though. Just wanna make sure I don't spend days writing something nobody actually cares about.

booster

Avid Affiliate
i just read "Jolly good, sir!" and it was very entertaining! maybe i'll learn some politeness formulae from that :D

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Man, polite.txt cracks me up like a coconut :D

Tomcat: Don't forget the built-in progression in the game is a factor too! For instance, a held+happy line in the intro won't trigger after 1st dt even if she's held+happy again. Also, finishes only work like you suggest if you link it to Restart. You could link it to, say, General or Pull-Off instead and swap out big chunks of dialogue depending on finishes. You could also combine, for instance to make her only say normal mood lines when having cum 0-1 times, and only ahegao lines when having cum 5+ times.

taigong

Potential Patron
Dude well done and thx, i know i'm late but i haven't had many time until now to praise the people who're still working on the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.