Hair Request - Star Wars - Togrutan (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Alright, I'm releasing version 1. I did include a skin tone and character map, but since I wasnt 100% on it, I did fill in the missing part of the head (you'll understand better if you see it). I plan on releasing an Ahsoka facial marking set as a separate swf load. I'm doing it separate because the hair is actually of Shaak Ti, who sadly, can't have her facial markings done with Kona's current system. Looking forward to doing it in the future though! ;)

Also, as a separate swf, I'll be including a background.

Hope you like it!

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 4,382
Adult_Togrutan.swf
35.4 KB · Views: 5,520

sclover13

Content Creator
zzaapp002 said:
Yes sir, i do!

EDIT - Seems to be some clipping in the arm area?
It appears that you're using the loader mod. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do to fix it. The head tail's layer is designated as dynamic top and works fine in vanilla. I don't have the loader mod, but maybe somebody else around here has encountered this issue before and has an easy solution.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Aha! Well then I have solution!

I will use regular SDT for this mod! Vanilla wins!

(I only use the Loader 80% of the time anyway).

sclover13

Content Creator
zzaapp002 said:
Aha! Well then I have solution!

I will use regular SDT for this mod! Vanilla wins!

(I only use the Loader 80% of the time anyway).
Ah! Sorry Zap!! I spoke way too soon. I was testing the mod using a larger body type. When I made the body smaller I saw the clipping you're talking about :-[

Sadly, I still don't know how to remedy the issue being that the headtail is listed as DYNAMIC_HAIR_OVER, which is the highest layer achievable. :( Maybe all long hair will clip with the forearm?

Anybody else that has seen this issue before is welcome to chime in....

sclover13

Content Creator
Ahsoka facial markings!

I may update this swf to include body markings as well.

[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 4,262
Ahsoka_Markings.swf
10.3 KB · Views: 5,097

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Mostly but I think sclover13 is working on facial markings for Shaak-Ti.

(Like he did for Ahsoka above).

sclover13

Content Creator
Fill her up baby. As much as I'd LOVE to do Shaak-Ti's markings, I don't think it's possible =( Not until Kona expands the body modification to include the face at least... I can't get the white skin around the eyes not to affect the eyes. >:(

I am, however, doing the body markings for Ahsoka. I'll just update the facial marking one when that's finished. Otherwise, my work here is done.

PS: sorry if my english sucks.

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
Any chance you would be willing to do a hair skin of a young Togrutan? I.E. young/regular Ahsoka Tano. I've found a couple of good Ahsoka Hair Skins online but nothing nearly as good as what you've done here with the adult version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.