[Guro Video Request] - Fallout 4 Nude Ryona (1 Viewer)

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
So, um... is this just a failed thread then? Has there been any advancements in nude mods to make some nude ryona more easily? Or is it still really difficult and cumbersome to do? I mean, at this point, I don't really care for limb destruction or decapitations. Simple nude ragdolling would be totally A-OK at this point all things considered.

[Edit] Examples of certain body types that would be nice to see ragdolled/defeated:

tumblr_oo1ojzFuHR1swzd8to3_1280.jpg
23207-6-1491068454.gif
post-277987-0-34112000-1489400625.png
M3yB6C11.png

Bonus: In my search for examples, stumbled upon this. A nice sight to behold (in my opinion).
post-537283-0-77579000-1489322832.png

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Jeez it's been a bit since I posted here. I have just been quite busy.

Not sure if anyone can vouch, as Fallout 4 is currently crashing for me. I think it's the true storms I am using possibly, but it could be something else. I just recently started playing the game again, but I haven't noticed anything in the cbbe body that suggested they edited the body to make better ryona (and by better, I assume you mean with dismemberment). If I can get the game running longer then 30 minutes, I'll check it out for you.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
That's quite unfortunate. If you can figure something out that prevents the constant crashing, then by all means feel free to create something. If not, then don't try to force yourself hours and hours on end to fix it. Thanks in advance if you do manage to fix it and create something.

I mean, I'm fine with just really fine quality nude mods and simple/heavy ragdolling around. No need for dismemberment or decapitations at this point seeing as that would glitch out the nude mods in the first place (or did before anyway).

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I'm back from the void, but unfortunately I don't have any new Fallout 4 content or developments.

I've reinstalled and remodded the game twice in the past year, spending full days each time just to get my load order set up. But then I only end up playing for like 3 or 4 hours before I lose interest or get too busy to sink my teeth into a playthrough.

Then months later, interest flares up again when I see awesome new mods like Sim Settlements, but I'd need to spend another 5-6 hours updating all the mods I have and making them cooperate. This kills the interest.

Also, I still have my modded body, where I shoved a (then-latest-version, now-rather-outdated) CBBE torso into a FFB body so I can get my custom T 'n' A with boob physics onto the dismember-able limbs. I still like this body and refuse to use anything else (I need my guro), but at the same time it frustrates me that I'm limited to one texture (which miraculously fits over both bodies with minimal seams) if I want the feet to not be fucked up. And if I wanted to make another mesh with different proportions, it would take hours for me to re-learn what I did to make this one work in the first place, and the limbs would still be the same since I can only edit the torso.

TL;DR: I still want to love FO4 and it's still my guro game haven, but it's also bane because it's just too much of a hassle and I have too many hang-ups. If CBBE ever gets real dismember support, I will drop everything and mod this game again and play 1000 more hours. Till then, it's more exciting to just imagine myself playing it and killing a buncha zako rather than actually setting it up and playing it.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I'm just going to chalk this up as a failed thread then... This was a stupid thread with an impossible goal. Even with the requirements being changed for convenience and ease, it's still not going to happen. The only way it will is if I get an extremely strong PC and do it myself... Which isn't going to happen, so the whole thing is a failure.

In short, I give up. May this thread fade into obscurity for years to come...
What body is Example B? Or what is the source?
It comes from this link:

post your sexy screens here! - Page 102 - Fallout 4 Adult Mods

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Sorry, carl. I hope that one day, all your ryona vid dreams will be fulfilled.
On the bright side, while Fallout 4 is far from "well optimized", I feel like it runs pretty well on "mid-range" hardware nowadays.

Have you looked into Skyrim ragdolling/ryona? I don't know if there's any out there, but considering that the game is structurally similar, more popular than FO4, and has 10x more support for fancy nude mods and better physics, maybe there's a ryona scene for it.
I mean, if Skryim had decent gore mods, I'd still be playing that instead of wasting my time with Fallout. Absurd body proportions and erotic violence "feels" better in a fantasy setting with sexy orcs and elves compared to post-apocalyptic, IMO.

I feel guilty resurrecting/hijacking this thread one last time, but I just want to spread the word on gore-related updates in case anyone still cares about the guro potential in Fallout 4.

I neglected FO4 for a long time, and just checked back in with the modding scene, and I'm pleasantly surprised with the advances that have been made. Basically all of my previous hang-ups (lack of variety) have been eradicated thanks to a few awesome new features:

• LooksMenu "BodyMorph": This lets you use one base CBBE body mesh and create endless random variations of the body at runtime. So you can have as many "presets" as you want (chubby, muscular, bimbo, flat, etc.), and you can set the variation of each physical attribute per preset, and they can all co-exist in the same scene. Endless "variety", a huge improvement from the previous "one body mesh for every single female in the world". I still need to test how well outfits cling to the various body shapes, but so far so good.
  • CBBE "Reduced": Someone finally made a lower-poly version of CBBE that supports dismemberment. So now a custom bodyslided mesh can be dismembered nude or clothed, as long as you're willing to take a slight visual downgrade. Clothed dismemberment is limited to vanilla bodyslide outfits for now, so custom/slutty outfits would still need to be updated to support dismemberment. Still, this is a huge advancement in my opinion. It makes my previous hackjob FFB-CBBE combo totally obsolete.
    Physics on the breasts is also possible with this reduced version, with a bit of customization. Took me a few hours to figure out how to achieve the combination of dismemberment, bodymorphs, AND physics all at once (had to change the .nif within the CBBEReduced SliderData to a .nif with breast weighting copied into it). The physics looks kinda terrible due to the lower polycount, especially with small breasts, but it's better than nothing, and maybe I can improve it by modifying the weight painting.
  • Multiple body textures to mix and match with the varied body shapes: This isn't exactly new, and there are multiple mods that do similar things, but I wasn't able to do this before since I used to be locked to FFB if I wanted any high-quality nude dismemberment. Now, with all the fancy CBBE textures out there, combined with the bodymorphs and working dismemberment, I have basically the dream scenario of endless permutations of pretty zako to slaughter.

However, as usual, mods are a bit of a chore to get set up. It'll probably take me a week to get all the mods I want set up and working properly, and my free time and patience are at an all-time low.
I don't really have an eye for making my ladies super attractive, I just use a few pre-made beauty mods like Lots More Settlers and Enemies (which contains 100s of face/hair/makeup presets that I think look good enough for disposable zako).
So even with these advancements in modding, I don't think I have the inspiration to make any videos that would be worth anyone's time. The way I like to enjoy fighting in this game doesn't make for good video.

I'm still hoping for advances in Fallout sex mods. I know they'll never come close to the quality/quantity of Skyrim sex, but who knows what another year will bring? Having extreme violence, endless body variations, AND decent sex all in one interactive experience (PLUS IN VIRTUAL REALITY NOW HOLY CRAP) could ignite a new generation of ryona/guro content for this game.

Or not... It could be fully dead this time next year. That's what I thought last year though, so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.