[Guro Video Request] - Fallout 4 Nude Ryona (1 Viewer)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hey SquigglySwag, do you mind telling me what body you used if that is not the regular one? I am still using the CBBE one, after trying JaneMod and they both still don't have limb damage. Thanks in advance!

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Oh, sorry for the late reply, and for not putting a link in the previous post.
I maybe made it sound too exciting, cuz I hadn't tried it myself before I posted.
The creators of CBBE and JaneBod still haven't publicly released their bodies with dismemberment.
But another modder released a version of his body "Foot Fetishism Body" with "mutilation" as he calls it.

Unfortunately this means we're still stuck with his preset body, because editing it in BodySlide would remove dismemberment.
I'm not sure how he did it. Other modders claim they can do dismemberment, too, but aren't releasing it yet because they want to make BodySlide compatible with it.

Also, only nude dismemberment with this custom body is possible. With clothes, the limbs will never come off. I'm hoping the BS/CBBE official support comes soon, but until then... this isn't a terrible compromise.

I didn't really like the giant breasts and smallish butt of FFB at first, but I am willing to put up with it over the vanilla body, at least until official CBBE dismemberment.

TL;DR: You probably want to wait for official support, so it will work better and have custom bodyshape support.
If you want it now, like I do, you can try this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you want to do for best results with his body is:
-Install CBBE and BodySlide as usual.
-Download OV1 of FFB (manually is probably better).
-Download "FFB with perfect full mutilation V1".
-Download this mod to fix a nasty CBBE texture problem with the necks of most NPCs.
-Install the FFB body files in the proper directory (assuming you know how to do this, if not lemme know)

Now, we want the textures from OV1 with the meshes of FFB w/ mutilation (OV1 texture fixes the nasty "dirty foot seam" you can see in my previous post).
Make sure to put the OV1 textures in the new directory created by the NPC headrear fix mod, as the author describes.

Importantly, the CBBE installation is what gave you meshes for all the clothes and armors to fit a CBBE body.
But the FFB doesn't come with a BodySlide preset as far as I can tell, so what I had to do was pull up FFB in Outfit Studio and look at it while I built a custom preset off of the CBBE Curvy body to approximately match size and shape of FFB, then used that to batch build all outfits. So my clothed body is reasonably similar to FFB, to the point where I don't really notice the slight changes when going from clothed to nude.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that seems like a lot. If it's too much trouble, you can probably wait until CBBE supports dismemberment officially.
I'm hoping that'll happen in the next month or so, but I'm basing it off no evidence.

In the meantime, I'm trying to see if I can get the alpha "breast physics" to work with my current clothed and nude bodies.
I got a few outfits working with ousnius' "Animation Weighting" description in this Readme.

I literally just got it semi-working on the nude body, but it created giant seams on the legs and neck and wrists. And the boobs didn't really jiggle so much as spasmed uncontrollably. But it was kinda cool! And dismemberment still worked, kind of. Limbs will only explode now, instead of either severing or exploding.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Here are four GIFs showing a test of the "jiggle physics" with dismemberment.
jiggletest1.gif

jiggletest2.gif

jiggletest3.gif

jiggletest4.gif
I don't intend to use this for now, because of the seams, but I might try to improve that. The only way I could think to is if I got my "FFB preset" version of the "CBBE Body Physics" body to match FFB exactly.
(What I did here was use Outfit Studio with CBBE Body Physics [with sliders making it approximately shaped like FFB] as the Reference object, and then used the actual FFB nif as an Outfit, and copied the Bone Weights. I'm surpised it worked as well as it did).

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the open gaps along the hip and neck by taking a non-physics version of the FFB mutilation body and overlaying it on the version of the FFB mut body which I had copied the "CBBE Body Physics" weights onto.
Here's some rambling about that.
Had to use the "Move" option in Outfit Studio and guess-and-check tiny decimal numbers to align the two bodies.
To my surprise there weren't double limbs or static breasts "inside" the bouncing mesh, but the seams are gone (or imperceptible). There's still the buttock mesh seam which is a result of the FFB author splitting his body into two halves to get dismemberment working, and I haven't found a way to hide that yet.
Not sure what effect this will have on performance, with two high poly meshes on every nude body in-game. So far it just seems like blood decals are a little floaty, and any non-bouncing clothing now corrupts the breasts. So I've got to convert all ~250 outfits. I've only done about 10.

So maybe in a few weeks I'll actually be able to play the game.

Attachments

• jiggletest1.gif
    jiggletest1.gif
    63.2 MB · Views: 1,167
Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Here are four GIFs showing a test of the "jiggle physics" with dismemberment.
I don't intend to use this for now, because of the seams, but I might try to improve that. The only way I could think to is if I got my "FFB preset" version of the "CBBE Body Physics" body to match FFB exactly.
(What I did here was use Outfit Studio with CBBE Body Physics [with sliders making it approximately shaped like FFB] as the Reference object, and then used the actual FFB nif as an Outfit, and copied the Bone Weights. I'm surpised it worked as well as it did).

I will have to attempt all of this to see what I come up with, thanks for taking the time to show it to me! :)
Its going to be some work, but I might be able to pull it off.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for hijacking this thread with my musings and updates about this fool's errand of physics and dismemberment (which will all be obsolete before too long when better implementations are released by people with actual modding talent, unlike me).
I figured I might as well share these files to save a bit of trouble for anyone who wants to experiment with this.

The attached zip has two files, one is the edited "FFB with perfect mutilation V1" FemaleBody.nif file from this mod. (You still need to download that mod for the rest of the files!). You'd put this nif in .../Data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets/.
The edits are just that I added the breast physics from "CBBE Body Physics" (credit to the creators of CBBE and BodySlide) to FFB dismemberment-supporting body. (and that there are two bodies on top of / inside each other to minimize seams)

The second file is my custom preset for a body that looks very similar to FFB, built from the CBBE Curvy preset. The nipples and breast shape and torso are still slightly different, but it's "close enough" for me.
You'd put this file in .../Data/Tools/BodySlide/SliderPresets/.
You could use this preset to "Batch Build" all CBBE outfits to match the approximate shape of the FFB body, so there's not a huge disconnect between clothed and naked female bodies in-game.

Note: This female body nif will only change the appearance of nude bodies, and using it WILL break the appearance of most/all clothed female bodies. It's just to test out, back up all your relevant files before you try this. As the creators say, these physics are "alpha" and not officially supported, nor intended to be used for full playthrough yet.

If you like the results and want to try playing the game with this body, you'll want to do the following for EACH outfit/armor in the game, assuming you already Batch Built with the preset, so the static outfits should already match the FFB shape:
[Disclaimer: I'm still a noob with BodySlide, none of this is authoritative, I'm just repeating what worked for me]
-Select the CBBE Body Physics body in BodySlide.
-Select my "FFB-like" slider preset (or make your own) to shape the CBBE Body Physics body into approximate FFB shape.
-"Build" the physics body, but keep in mind this will overwrite the actual FFB dismemberment body, so rename the physics body (we'll be using it as a reference, but not in-game).
-Open Outfit Studio via BodySlide, select Load Reference, and choose the physics body you just built.
-Now load the outfit you want to add breast physics for via the Load Outfit option.
-(Some outfits have multiple parts [like a separate body mesh in addition to the reference]; you need to do the following three things for each mesh that includes bits of armor/skin on the torso/breast area)
-Right-click the mesh from the list on the right
-Select "Build Skin Partitions" from the dropdown list
-When that's done, select "Copy Bone Weights" from the same dropdown list
-Choose Export NIF (don't include the reference) from the File tab, and save it over the existing outfit mesh (maybe make backups?)

I haven't figured out how to make breast physics work on outfits that already have cloth physics (like most dresses/skirts). It breaks the skirt physics and the breasts stay static.

If you have just breast physics on naked body, it will break any clothing you or female NPCs wear. If you try to leave the naked body static and just do breast physics on clothes, your naked body will have broken/warped breasts. So it's necessary to copy the weights to ALL clothing and armor, which is a tedious process.
This process will surely be automated for whatever "HDT physics" for Fallout 4 is eventually released, but I just couldn't wait, so I wasted hours testing all this junk out. Good luck, if you attempt. Or, just wait for the real modders to find a superior solution.

One day we will have awesome physics and full dismemberment with all outfits and that will be a great day.

Attachments

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
There have been some very recent developments in mod releases that have rekindled my interest. There's a mod that allows enemies (and player?) to be dismembered while still alive. So I might be able to make a video with mutilated naked girls hopping and flopping around before their demise.

There's also a new female supermutants mod. The body's pretty nice IMO, still very bulky and mutated but kinda hot. No jiggles for that, though.

I've also modified a script mod that allows me to shoot off any woman's clothing while she's alive or dead. Which is good because there's still only nude dismemberment with my CBBE/FFB hybrid.
I made a BodySlide CBBE torso and fitted it over the FFB arms and legs, so I can have dismemberment with any shape boobs/butt I desire. One by one, all my hopes and dreams for guro things in this game are coming true.

I might make a video this weekend, but no promises. If I do, it'll probably mainly focus on zako from the raiders/gunners/zealots. Sorry Carl, but I prefer zako to protagonist ryona. And it's easier to make. I do still want to experiment with monster killmoves on the player, but I tried with the deathclaw and it made my girl's boobs freak out when she died (I think it's related to slow-mo).

ningen13

Potential Patron
Wow.. Can't wait for your guro video....
Hope have long video duration, jiggle, naked, dismemberment, and also slow MO..
I wish I can participate in make guro video on fallout 4, but right now I don't have powerful pc to play fallout4...

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
There have been some very recent developments in mod releases that have rekindled my interest. There's a mod that allows enemies (and player?) to be dismembered while still alive. So I might be able to make a video with mutilated naked girls hopping and flopping around before their demise.

There's also a new female supermutants mod. The body's pretty nice IMO, still very bulky and mutated but kinda hot. No jiggles for that, though.

I've also modified a script mod that allows me to shoot off any woman's clothing while she's alive or dead. Which is good because there's still only nude dismemberment with my CBBE/FFB hybrid.
I made a BodySlide CBBE torso and fitted it over the FFB arms and legs, so I can have dismemberment with any shape boobs/butt I desire. One by one, all my hopes and dreams for guro things in this game are coming true.

I might make a video this weekend, but no promises. If I do, it'll probably mainly focus on zako from the raiders/gunners/zealots. Sorry Carl, but I prefer zako to protagonist ryona. And it's easier to make. I do still want to experiment with monster killmoves on the player, but I tried with the deathclaw and it made my girl's boobs freak out when she died (I think it's related to slow-mo).

It is nice to hear about the newer developments towards Fallout 4 PC modding. Those recent additions do sound nice, if not for me, but for the overall potential in general. Slowly, but surely, these advancements in modding development are getting better and better and more diverse upon the release of that modding tool "G.E.C.K". And I'm fine on waiting until all the really good stuff comes out.

I understand your ease of creation towards this, SquigglySwag. I have noticed your preference and aim towards zako, given the few things I have seen from you, and that's perfectly fine. I'm too player character centric. Though, at this point, I think I can just ignore breast jiggle until that time comes honestly. I think the only thing I really seek is just plain nude mods ragdolling around defeated. YouTube User "btoymary" has been kind of doing such things except the character is not nude, but scantily clad or wearing outfits that show panties. I think he's more of a lingerie/panties guy in general, though. Also, I don't know what is up with his video filters or rendering that he does with his videos. They always come out looking worse than they should on quality, but I guess it's a stylized decision.

Regardless, his videos have been exciting either way even if it is just ragdoll without any limbs loss and I'm fine with that. Nude defeats are more of a priority to me now than worrying about nude defeats with breasts bouncing as clearly that is still a troublesome thing to work on. The problem is that I don't wish for a single person, in this case SquigglySwag, to be the only one to do such things. I had hoped that more people would be interested in making videos on Fallout 4 ryona, but it's still just as scarce as before since January. I still thank you for that one video that you made as I have looked at it from time to time. I just don't want to put all the work stress on you and you clearly don't want to get burned out either on your own personal enjoyment, so... yeah...

It's fine, though. Maybe someone else can step in as well while you work on that possible video for ningen13 if you choose to do so. If not, then I'm fine with waiting until better mods come out and better potential is there. I mean, I've been waiting this long, right? There are other games I still fall back on for ryona. I guess all I wanted was Fallout 4 to have more exposure. Though, I think btoymary has been doing that in spades, it's only coming from him and I'm sure he's extremely tired by now...

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
the exporters for fallout 4 are all dirty and the primary reason why anyone can't do anything atm with the bodies. We'll have to wait until bethesda or someone else manages to make something that can export stuff cleanly without making a mess.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I made a rough video showcasing some bloody jiggling. Currently uploading.
It's not great, but it's very large. I'm trying same hosting site, it'll probably be 1.4GB or so. I might trim some more and lower the quality to get it under a gig, but I'll be uploading the big one first, and might do some further trimming tomorrow.
(If it's too big, let me know and I can just split it into 2 or 3 separate videos)
(As for the image quality: it's crap. The file is huge but it still looks bad, which I blame partially on the color palette and lighting of the game, everything looks muddy even in the raw feed, and quality loss in exporting makes it worse)

Here's the download link, if you've got the space and the Internets to handle it.

Update
: Here is re-upload of above video, split into two parts, black bars fixed so it should look a bit better.
Here are mirrors for part 1 (raiders) and part 2 (atom zealots) if the main link goes down.

I hope it's worth it. I tried to showcase the breast physics, and tried to get some decent ryona finishers and sounds, as well as some ragdolling of all the corpses. I hope the gun/Slo-mo/VATS noises aren't too distracting. I was going to try and lower the sound effects and raise the voice volume, but I forgot.

It a very rough cut, just did like three scenarios and cut out all the junk in-between. The game got glitchy in the middle and everyone stopped talking and stopped reacting to losing limbs, but I left that in because I thought it was pretty funny. I think the latter half with the COA girls is better, with the close-up headshot finishers and living dismemberment. I hope it's not too bloody, obscuring the good stuff.
I left basically the entire fight in, so it might be boring and there's some glitchy VATS stuff where I couldn't control the camera well, but just pretend I was focusing on the boobs. They actually "jiggle" quite well in slo-mo.

Last edited:

ningen13

Potential Patron
Thanks for the video... The jiggling seems working great when in slow motion, hope you continue record and upload new video even though no update, or have minor update on the mod.. If you not burdened by that..

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Thank you, SquigglySwag, for taking the time to make that video. The naked models used in the video are pleasing to look at. I do like the slow motion effect in use during ragdoll/body part destruction. A good moment at 4:46 with the V.A.T.S. headshot. I enjoyed the one-two finisher at 6:34 to 6:42. The slow motion head explosions are nice; especially the one at 10:11. That slow motion torso explosion was pretty amazing at 12:06, though.

Really solid video. Thank you very much again for making it. I will say that it did satiate my interest in Fallout 4 ryona for the time being. Plenty of amusement in that video to be had. I would say it was worth it. The video file is a bit large considering the video resolution (native resolution is 1280x720, but when watching it it's like 720x480) and video quality which was fine with me, but it was no problem for me in terms of downloading it and storage space. While I did come off as very breast bouncing focused originally when I made this thread, I think I was more amused by the limb removal, ragdolling, and head explosions overall. The breasts having motions was still nice to have, though. I guess my priorities shifted a bit... I think when that time comes, I'll focus back on it. For now, sexy nude body defeats or destruction is a bit more important. Otherwise I thought it was good.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I'm glad you guys liked it well enough.
Sorry about the resolution/aspect ratio. I wasn't sure why it happened, I thought it was my recording, but turns out I saved the project as 4:3 instead of 16:9, whoops.
It should be 720p now with no black bars, so hopefully video player will be full screen.

I'm gonna reupload it in two parts, I'll edit it into my previous post by tomorrow.

That will probably be the end of it for a while. Although this game is basically the pinnacle of nude ero-guro in video games right now in terms of ragdolling the bodies and visual fidelity/customization [is there any other game with such high-poly nude bodies with full dismemberment?], it's unfortunately lacking in variety (animations, sounds, feeling of impact quickly get repetitive IMO). But that's true of any game I suppose.

My dream game would take the huge variety of gore assets and killmoves from Mortal Kombat X with the physics and highly-polished and customized bodies and full camera/speed control of a modded Bethesda game.
For now, FO4 is the best I've found, so I don't want to wear it out.

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
I was wondering if there was a place the vids could be put that I don't have to put my e-mail address in to get a download link?

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I know that aspect sucks, but you can just make a burner/temp email address. I've used many download hosting sites (as a user, not a host) over the years, and they're all pretty terrible. Filehosting org is actually pretty awesome and no-BS from what I've seen.

I guess I could try MEGA. I forgot I made an account for that a while ago. I already deleted all the files from my PC, though, so I'll have to actually DL my vids from filehosting and then re-up to my MEGA tonight.

Also I heard MEGA was getting into some trouble again so who knows how long it'll be up. Still, I'll try putting those there today/tonight, if I can.

EDIT: Okay, my post with the download links is updated, but here's the new link for convenience. Should just be a folder, just right-click the two files to download. Lemme know if it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
So I was originally going to get into nude ryona and guro ryona again, with fallout in particular. But I unfortunately seem to have a glitch. For one, I use all the mods... that would be:
"-Download OV1 of FFB (manually is probably better).
-Download "FFB with perfect full mutilation V1"."
I also use the mod "Live Dismemberment by DeathclawAlpha" to keep those limbs off while they are dying.
Unfortunately, NONE of it works. I am a little depressed about it, and stayed up ALL night one night trying to get it to work.

The problem is I used the mod from Loverlabs called "Strip enemies via combat" and now it strips them even AFTER I installed the mod and deleted all files that came with it. My game is hosed and I can't even get the body to dismember.

I am mostly asking help from you, Squiggly, but if anyone knows what to do it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to start uploading ryona videos again... I even already have one of naked Age of Conan. Just want to get more content first.

Until later!
- M
P.S.: Even though there are nude ryona videos on youtube, should I go to youtube to upload them, or should I go to things like dailymotion or motherless?

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Shinmauru, this is a thing I've been kind of venting about this (mainly to myself, I guess) in regards towards uploading such content somewhere.

As great of a video hosting site YouTube is for video quality, server speed, and ease of access, putting nude ryona on YouTube is always a risk of violating their rules because, well, nudity isn't allowed on YouTube. Period (except for health/educational purposes). There are ways to lower the risk of the video being deleted like putting the video on Unlisted or Private status so it isn't accessible to the general public. Of course, this can backfire as I've done this before and still had my video deleted when sharing a link here just because some jerk on this site decided to flag it in spite. Only share a link to those you trust and such content can stay on YouTube. Otherwise, if you're OK with accepting the risks of the video getting taken down eventually (and it will happen sooner or later), then feel free to just upload it on YouTube for the public.

Dailymotion won't allow such content being uploaded even if you put an +18 tag or otherwise. I tried it and my videos were taken down. It is highly unlikely you'll have any such content uploaded there and remain there...

Motherless, as usually the most lax and questionable in terms of uploaded content, is your better choice of the three in terms of it being OK with the rules. But it comes at a few costs. Video quality options aren't there and it kind of compresses the video/audio pretty roughly. The video player on their site isn't great. Views and comments aren't common at all on such matters; Hell, ryona in general on that site is the most niche thing ever. And when you upload a video, it takes two days to a week or even longer for it to be approved by an administrator so it can go public. Practically the only site that will allow such content, though, so... Oh, and if animals are involved in any way, they will take the video down. Even if there isn't any bestiality involved at all, so there's that as well...

I have always wished for someone to make a strong site like YouTube for such things... But we'll never get one.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Sorry it's not working for you, Shinmauru. I'd like to help, but it's tough to diagnose what could be wrong.
As you probably noticed, Strip Enemies Via Combat is my mod.

It was a thing I made for myself but decided to share in case others wanted it, but it's untested.
I don't see why it would keep keep stripping enemies after you deleted it. My only guess is that the script is still present in the game, because scripts remain tied to a save made with them active, even after you delete a mod on a current playthrough. Nothing can be done about that, except reverting to an older save from before you installed the mod, or starting a new game obviously.

As for dismemberment not working. You tried with fully nude females? If they have any torso/full-body clothes or even CBBE armor pieces on limbs, the limbs probably won't come off.
Was the body looking like the FFB screenshots? Textures and mesh looked correct?
Did you make sure to overwrite the meshes supplied by OV1 with the meshes from the mutilation mod? Ideally you wouldn't even need to put OV1 meshes into your Data folder at all, just the OV1 textures.
You can tell you have the mutilation body mesh in-game if you look at any female butt (especially outdoors in the sun) and you see a diagonal seam across each cheek. That's a nasty side-effect of the dismemberment functionality, which I mentioned on my mod's description (in my MEGA videos, I used the composite body [CBBE torso with FFB body underneath] that I described on the mod page to alleviate the butt seam, though the side-effect of that is a seam on the legs, but as a fan of posteriors, that's an improvement for me).

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Sorry it's not working for you, Shinmauru. I'd like to help, but it's tough to diagnose what could be wrong.
As you probably noticed, Strip Enemies Via Combat is my mod.

It was a thing I made for myself but decided to share in case others wanted it, but it's untested.
I don't see why it would keep keep stripping enemies after you deleted it. My only guess is that the script is still present in the game, because scripts remain tied to a save made with them active, even after you delete a mod on a current playthrough. Nothing can be done about that, except reverting to an older save from before you installed the mod, or starting a new game obviously.

As for dismemberment not working. You tried with fully nude females? If they have any torso/full-body clothes or even CBBE armor pieces on limbs, the limbs probably won't come off.
Was the body looking like the FFB screenshots? Textures and mesh looked correct?
Did you make sure to overwrite the meshes supplied by OV1 with the meshes from the mutilation mod? Ideally you wouldn't even need to put OV1 meshes into your Data folder at all, just the OV1 textures.
You can tell you have the mutilation body mesh in-game if you look at any female butt (especially outdoors in the sun) and you see a diagonal seam across each cheek. That's a nasty side-effect of the dismemberment functionality, which I mentioned on my mod's description (in my MEGA videos, I used the composite body [CBBE torso with FFB body underneath] that I described on the mod page to alleviate the butt seam, though the side-effect of that is a seam on the legs, but as a fan of posteriors, that's an improvement for me).

No sir, I didn't notice it was your mod, but definitely liked the idea. It was just having troubles for me... I dunno why its still appearing, but I wonder if its like you said. I am going to check the textures to see... as of right now their legs just get colored black but they don't remove. or their arms. Head has always worked with CBBE.

We'll see what I can come up with. I will also look for the butt seam. And I am a fan of butts as well.. to quote the immortal saying: "I like big buts... and I CANNOT lie."

carl_fennin carl_fennin : I actually go to your channel often on Motherless to see what you updated. I enjoyed it... And actually I was thinking about finding someone to help me commission a DOA SFW series with ryona and non-consensual ends for the girls. I was going to do it myself but I am way too busy. Long story short, I was going to post it on Motherless since it welcomed porn there. But I still have yet to get to it.

Anyway, I have seen a good amount of Nude Ryona but as you said, it runs the risk of being taken down on youtube. I hate the fact that I can't use it, but I don't feel like the hassle anyway.

I am soon to upload my stuff here. I was thinking about doing it in mega for now, and maybe creating a tumblr or a motherless page for it. I'll see what I can do. Until then, thanks for the suggestions. i will figure out what I use soon.

- M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.