[Guro Video Request] - Fallout 4 Nude Ryona (1 Viewer)

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Note: I do not know where I should make this thread as the only request sub-forums are towards Game/Adult/ Mods and SDT. If this is not the place to make requests for this kind of material/fetish, then feel free to relocate this thread or delete this thread entirely. I apologize in advance.

Fallout 4 came out a few months ago in early November. Around then and a month or so later, Fallout 4 ryona videos have been uploaded on YouTube, but not in such surprising numbers like with Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas or other Bethesda titles like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ryona based videos. One flavor of such ryona that seems to be absent entirely is nude ryona in Fallout 4. While, yes, YouTube clearly is against nudity in videogames, I usually still stumble across people who dare and are willing to accept the risks of uploading nude mod videos on YouTube. So it is quite understandable why there barely any, if at all, on this type of ryona.

There is one other possible reason why such things haven't been done as much is due to the modding community not having access to all the modding tools at their disposal. I'm not too sure on the specifics, but something called the GECK hasn't been released yet from Bethesda and the most I hear is that people are only able to do texture reworks for nude mods. Though, most people who use nude mods obviously do not always have the ryona idea in mind when using them, so I am in the wrong to assume the lack of such ryona content is because of that. The majority of people into ryona enjoy their ryona clothed anyway, so that is another factor as well.

I don't know when Bethesda will release the modding tool that gives the modding community more freedom to do what they like as in other older Bethesda titles. Whenever that time comes or not, though, I do have a request for those who are able to record and make video content. If someone could make a videos (or a single video compilation) of the female protagonist getting owned and destroyed in the nude, then I would greatly thank them. I, myself, lack the ability to make such content myself which is why I'm requesting this. Preferably, for my own stupid tastes, if the female protagonist gets ruined with her head/limbs exploding off and/or with decent ragdolling. The female protagonist can have any body type (curvy, fit, muscular, etc.) with any sized breasts/ass that the video maker would like, but I just ask that they are fully nude for this. Methods of disposal can be anything the video maker wishes, but it would be nice if it adhered to the above in regards to what happens to her afterwards.

I am greatly sorry if I sound greedy or selfish in this request. It is just something that I would greatly like to see. As for where you can upload your videos of such things... Well, I use Mega.co.nz for my uploads if you aren't willing to risk it with YouTube and putting the video sharing on Unlisted. I think MediaFire also works, but I don't use it, so I wouldn't quite know for sure. If you have your own method of uploading such things without getting hassled by the sites rules, then you're free to go there as well. Again, greatly sorry for making such a request. As I mentioned, I would gladly do it myself if I could, but I can't whatsoever...

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i don't even have the game yet! i will probably get it when the mod program comes out for it. it was pretty easy to give enemies head-explodey and dismemberment effects in Fallout 3 so i will probably try that again.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
i don't even have the game yet! i will probably get it when the mod program comes out for it. it was pretty easy to give enemies head-explodey and dismemberment effects in Fallout 3 so i will probably try that again.
Thank you. At least you are willing to try this. I feared this would be another thread/post of mine that would fade into obscurity and would never see responses back. It's kind of a running theme for my threads/posts it seems... Other people can still follow up on this, too, so it's not just one person making the content. Though, it might just be only you, Eyeteeth, who is willing to do so.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
The biggest problem for protagonist ryona would be the Death Cam. I'm not sure if an Extended Death Cam mod has been released yet, but I could check into it; if it's not you'll probably have to wait, because by default the game reloads too quickly upon death (the only exception is if you Godmode glitch your character into a gibbed state; she won't be dead, but she will be running around without a head). Zako ryona and Hot NPC Girl ryona are certainly possible right now, however.

Despite the continued lack of a GECK, there are tons of nude mods and even an incredibly powerful slider toolkit that gives players the ability to make any body shape they like with just a couple mouse clicks. Do you have a preference as to what the protagonist should look like? i.e. body shape, hair, age, race, etc. I know you said this stuff could be up to the video maker's discretion, but body shapes are incredibly easy to mod, and a custom-looking girl can be whipped up in five minutes or less.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I remember reading a comment on a YouTube video that had a link to a mod for a longer death cam. I don't know if this works, but here it is:

Longer deathcam at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Usually "Zako Ryona / Picking on a Particular NPC Ryona" doesn't really do too much for me, but in the case of the Fallout series (starting with 3), it is an exception and I can dig it. In Fallout 3 on PS3, I would just mess around with the NPC Moira and found some amusement out of that. I wasn't aware that such freedom with nude mods was possible without that GECK program. To those who wish to make such videos towards my request, I'm OK with them creating any kind of female protagonist; so long as she looks sexy, of course. I don't really want to push my preferences on those who wish to do my request as I feel it would turn other people away if the character I would like to see isn't to their own liking. I guess I could make this an "either/or" request if preferences are necessary.

EDIT: Also, I don't know if a mod exists for this. If there is a mod where the enemies are more aggressive and keep attacking the body even after death instead of just backing off and walking away, that would be great.

Should anyone want my preferences on this, I guess it would be as follows:

Ethnicity: Any
Hair: Any hairstyle is fine.
Body Shape: Choices are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 8 in this linked picture:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0e/d2/5f/0ed25fb5c055ba30e910bc3205529fcc.jpg

Breast Size: B, C, D, E, or if possible J Cup sizes are fine.
Breast Physics: Yes if possible.
Ass Size: Medium to Large.

I think that should cover it. If I missed anything else, let me know and I'll try to give a preference on it. Otherwise, the video creators are free to create their own female protagonist of their choice for this.

Last edited:

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
This is something I'm very interested in as well.
I want Fallout 4 to become a ryona/guro wonderland, but I think it's not quite ready for that yet.
There are some awesome mods already, but I think it'll be a good number of months until they're "good enough" for my gross needs.

The biggest problem for me right now is that the wonderful body mods like CBBE / Jane Body / Enhanced Vanilla Bodies don't support dismemberment yet. (EVB allows dismemberment when the girl is clothed [because the new body mesh isn't in use at that point], but when you strip her nude, her limbs have magically reappeared). Any armors/clothes made using the body customization tool (so they fit your custom body shape) also render limbs indestructible, so I can't even have sexy clothed gore yet.

The skimpy armor replacer for CBBE is pretty great even in its current state, and there's a "make all enemies female" mod already, so once the CBBE body supports dismemberment, this game will become 100 times more interesting.
There's even some early stages of breast physics, but one version distorts the underboob, and the other version causes horrendous problems when wearing clothes. (So the latter might work for you right now if you just want to see a naked female with physics getting beat up and tossed around, but it's no fun for me without the limbs exploding or ripping off).

EDIT: As for creating ryona content and your request... Not sure I'd be able to do it. My video editing skills are nonexistent, and I wouldn't feel confident that I could "design" or orchestrate the in-game action in a way that would be even a little bit appealing.

I did actually make some "content" for Skyrim, some necro sex and attempts at ryona within limitations. It's just still images and GIFs. You can check them out on e-hentai galleries to see if they're your style, just search for necro skyrim on the gallery.

I made those because I was so excited when I learned someone was making necrophilia animations. But that was FOUR YEARS after Skyrim released. I imagine it will be at least 2 or 3 years until mods like a sex framework, necro animations, play-as-NPC, and many other mods that I used to create those galleries are made for FO4.

I might make some GIFs if/when dismemberment and physics work for CBBE, but that could be weeks or months or years from now. And my GIFs are pretty terrible anyways. Video is too hard, but maybe I could try it.

Idea for protagonist ryona in FO4 right now: though death cam and other mechanical limitations could make it difficult, someone could play as the female protagonist to capture some footage of her losing (while still alive), then between captures, use face ripper to create an NPC that looks exactly like her, and switch their character to look like the NPC that was fighting protagonist before, that way you can "control the rag dolling" of the protagonist-as-NPC. Does that make sense?
You'd lose the camera focus on the main character, but the illusion might be good enough.

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I wasn't aware of the ryona/guro limitations behind the nude mods currently available. My knowledge of what is possible and not possible with Fallout 4 is pretty awful due to the fact that I don't have the game itself, so I am glad someone is able to inform me of these things. The fact that the nude mods don't support dismemberment is a problem; at least for my shitty tastes in things. I mean, I'm also cool with just a nude female getting roughed up without any dismemberment, but I won't lie in saying that the dismemberment does add to the level of destruction and ownage. Bouncing breasts and ragdoll would have to be a factor for me if they get roughed up without dismemberment, though. It's like I have a stupid set of caveats one after another; if A doesn't work, do B and if B doesn't work, do C.

I do like your idea for the dual perspective on the female protagonist; one from her view and the other from the enemies. With some editing, it's possible to make a pretty cinematic fighting sequence with double-takes and interesting angles. It's a very cool idea, but possibly a lot of work. Definitely something I would do if I could, though.

I guess this request may have to wait a few months then if we are to go by what you say. Who knows how long it could be before it gets to the levels of modding potential like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I guess it all relies on Bethesda releasing that GECK modding tool for modding progress to skyrocket further on. Ah, well... I'll just have to keep waiting quite a while then. I mean, I'm fine with any kind of nude ryona for this game, so long as its, well, nude ryona.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I'm kind of interested in seeing what can be done ryona-wise with the game in its current state.
It's troublesome. I haven't dived too much into it because I don't want to get bored of the animations and "feel" of the violence before the mods get here to make it truly awesome. However, I have been using the all-female mod and it has potential.

The nude texture mods that go over the default body work with dismemberment. The problem then is that the default mesh is severely lacking in detail compared to the beautiful body mods. It's like a lump of dry clay with weird bumps and sharp edges. And the default feet are just the worst, unimaginably terrible.

I don't want to get your hopes up [keep them low, low, low], but I might make a few GIFs and post them here or on the e-hentai gallery (depending on how terrible they turn out). Probably not within the next week, but about two weeks from now they should be done. And they'll almost certainly be underwhelming.

You probably prefer videos though for the audio aspect, right? Some of the grunts and moans of the enemies are okay. Female protagonist voice is pretty good too, but I can't say I notice in during combat that much. And of course there's the sounds of crunching bones and splattering blood. But it would be almost impossible for me to make it good. I like GIFs cuz I can "set up" everything in the game world meticulously (it's pretty hard to do it right in Bethesda games), then just capture the good parts.

My protagonist is a pale redhead with shoulder-length hair and an unintentionally homely face, is that fine? I'll be throwing in some zako deaths too, nude and clothed. Probably about a dozen GIFs. Just to test the waters and see if there's potential.

Would you prefer her to be defeated by men or women? Or monsters? Or all of the above?
Melee kills or guns? My playthrough has been like 95% guns, so I don't even think I've seen most of the melee kill animations. It could be fun to subject my girl to those.

Most importantly: would you prefer the fancy high-poly jiggle-physics body with shiny textures and no gore, or the slightly crummy vanilla body (with Vergil's best-in-class vanilla body texture, which helps a lot but can't mask the terrible feet and general shabbiness of the default body) with lots of limbs flying and exploding?

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I wouldn't want to burn anyone out on this request either through multiple takes over time, so I can understand people waiting for better mods that really get the most out of it. The lack of detail on the default body could be a problem when trying find amusement out of this. I'm OK with waiting as long as it takes until someone (you or otherwise) uploads something towards the request. I'm fine with animated gifs without sound or videos with/without sound as well, but I do prefer videos with the audio aspect, yes.

As mentioned before, I'm completely fine with however the female protagonist looks. It can either go around my preference or the creators own preference. For what she gets defeated by, it can be by anyone or anything; men, women, monsters, animals, explosives, gunfire, melee attacks. As far as a preference of choice in your last question, I'm done with the former, but I can do the latter as well. I guess it depends on how one feels about it.

I guess I'm just really thirsty for material that I'm OK with however people go about it. After all, it is their own content to make. I do appreciate your willingness and effort to want to make such things as well, so thank you.

Last edited:

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I did a quick one-take video of me splattering two female raiders (one nude, one skimpy). I guess it's a teaser or a "test the waters" thing.
Later, I can do more like melee stuff. I've been fiddling with Face Ripper and in-game console commands to figure out how to do stuff like play as an NPC so I can murder my protagonist and destroy her without fade-out/reload ruining the fun. Still more work to do on that front.

If I can edit my raw footage into something half-decent I'll probably upload it to ML, but if it doesn't work as a video I'll post some GIFs here.

I used slo-mo almost exclusively, would you prefer faster or realtime action?
I can mix it up with special melee killmoves and the VATS "killcam" stuff for gunshots. Sometimes the enemies will play a little "slump over" animation when dying; I like the one where they fall down onto their knees and then fall forward. My idea was to do that in slo-mo and chop them apart while they're falling forward, but I don't know how to trigger that animation reliably.

I also just found a mod to make the enemies prettier, I might try that next. But yeah, this was with the vanilla body, so no bouncing =(

I'll attempt to edit it tonight. I had some spare time today, but might be too busy this weekend, we'll see. Hopefully you'll like it, but if you don't, let me know, and we can save the ryona content creation for someone more talented than I.

---

EDIT: So the Windows Movie Maker conversion ruined the image quality, and the ML upload destroyed it and the framerate.
FO4_guro_test - MOTHERLESS.COM

Or you can download the 60fps, uncompressed version (still worse than the raw footage but much better than streaming).
filehosting.org | Download | FO4_guro_test_60fps_highbitrate.mp4
You'll need to enter an email address to get the download link.
Or, try this: filehosting.org | Download | FO4_guro_test_60fps_highbitrate.mp4
That one should work immediately, but only ONCE, for the first person who clicks it.

Much ado about nothing, really.

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I actually liked the slow-motion used in the video. I'm a bit keen on slowed/pitched down female moans/groans/screams for whatever reason... I don't know. It's just appealing to me and I can't really explain why. Normal speed footage also works just fine as well. Usually, whenever I'm messing with editing, for my own amusement I'll just do a few takes of it in normal speed and then again in slow motion for an added "ooomph" to it. I don't know how it is in Fallout 4, but in Fallout 3/New Vegas, I would use V.A.T.S. for the majority just for the dynamic camera angles and slow motion. Up to you how you want to do it, though.

I did enjoy the video, though. Very cool to see them get owned in slow motion while you have normal movement speed. The little twitches at 0:25 and 0:56 were amusing. And seeing the body fly away near the end and you keep attacking her was pretty nice. My only complaint is they have too much red on them and a bit too heavy on the blood splatter thus obscuring their nudity. Otherwise, I found it to be great. Thank you so much for making that video! :)

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
I'm glad you liked it. I have another idea in progress, which is an attempt at a little scenario where the redhead vault girl defeats a horde of raiders but is blindsided by the final straggler, who exacts violent revenge on the heroine (mostly melee). I tried to make it flow as one chronological scene, but I think it'll be more interesting if I just have multiple takedowns and multiple mutilations, back to back. Otherwise the fun's over in like 5 seconds.

I definitely haven't seen these melee takedowns before, they're pretty cool actually. Hopefully you'll enjoy it, if you haven't seen them before.

I'll tone down the blood. I have EBT and all decal settings at max, and I did get carried away with spraying too many bullets.

EDIT: Well, I did it. The video is 648 MB, so it's too big to upload to ML. The quality would be severely worsened anyways. It looks decent if you play it in VLC with the latest codecs.

If downloading is too much of a problem, let me know. I can recompress it and upload it streaming somewhere, but I promise it will ruin what little enjoyment there is to find in this video.
filehosting.org | Download | Redhead vs Raiders v1.mp4

Sorry for the wacky physics glitches at some parts.
Description, if you don't like surprises:
Vaultsuit redhead shoots some raiders (piles of em), but while taking cover is attacked by a sneaky raider girl who beats the redhead with a baton, strips her of the vaultsuit (implied; she's suddenly naked), and proceeds to beat the crap out of her repeatedly with various weapons. Neck break, stab, whack, slice. She gets knocked out and "dies" several times. Then she gets killed several times with dismemberment and gets her body tossed around a bit. The final kill is with a flaming sword, after which the raider drags the hero's smouldering corpse along the ground, slices her up, then breaks out the power fist to smash her body apart piece by piece, until she's just a pile of bones and organs. Satisfied with her revenge, the lone raider, sole survivor of her gang, dons the mask of her deceased leader and leaves the scene.

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I don't mind the file size myself. I can't speak for anyone else who views this thread, though. The file sharing site you use is just fine as I don't have a problem with using my email to get the download verification. When it comes to wacky physics, I find it amusing in a good way. I'm not too hung up on it being grounded and realistic as possible. I mean, I find entertainment in wacky ragdolling, so it's fine.

As for the video, I enjoyed this one as well. The finishing hit at 0:52 was cool in how she was in the air like that. Liked the underarm chokeout left a good shot of her ass. The Flaming Sword face slashes were nice, too. Liked the finisher at 1:51; the camera angle and the way she fell in defeat was a good touch. The spiked knuckles after beating was amusing with those powerful punches knocking off limbs. The Power Fist dismemberment while she was on fire and burnt was great; completely devastated.

You don't have to sell yourself short on the videos having "little enjoyment". I think they're pretty great and I appreciate the work that you have done so far. I am glad that someone is willing to do something like that instead of it not happening or it being ignored (which happens often towards my posts/topics). :)

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the encouragement, I also appreciate your detailed feedback. I'll try to be less self-deprecating (that seems to be something else we have in common).
I wish I could've shown the rest of the sword-in-face attack, but she kept glitching into the ground immediately after that frame of the animation (every time I tried it). Glad you liked what was there, though.

That's probably the last I'm gonna do for a while. It was fun to piece together that video, but I'm going to be fairly busy IRL for a bit.
Plus I don't want to get burnt out on this game, what with the DLC coming out soon and (please, God, hopefully) the possibility of dismemberment support for body mods.

I do keep finding cool mods, though. I just downloaded two mods to improve alive-dead collision and dead-dead collision, which would've been nice to have before.

It's been fun to share my passion for this game, and I'll probably do more eventually, but this time I mean it when I say it'll be a while.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I understand you not wanting to burn yourself out making stuff and I wouldn't want to burden a single person to do it either. If other people are willing and wanting to, they are more than welcome to. I know people are busy with life and I can understand how that will interfere with making such videos, so I'm OK with you stopping for now and coming back way later on it. I am thankful for the videos and the work you've done. You can bet that they will get continuous viewings from me for a while for sure.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello hello my friend. I am a ryona enthusiast and I could get into this for you.
First, let me start by saying I love the idea of someone else wanting to get into nude ryona.
I put up a poll (or just asked a question) on who wanted full nude ryona and respectfully, many want a least a bikini on the girl.
I can understand that actually. I just prefer women in the buff, the nude-er the better. I was thinking about making BDO nude ryona, just debating it.

So anyway, SquigglySwag,
that was a good movie! I am not sure I can do something as good. But I am willing to try. I am not sure how I CAN do this, so if you want to offer suggestions, feel free. Otherwise, I will look into it this coming week.

I wonder if they will be able to mod in some really interesting fatalities eventually, sort of like the deadlyreflex mod for Skyrim. We shall see.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I would say the majority prefers some form of clothed ryona. And I understand completely why they would want that and that's fine. I, too, prefer women in the nude, but it does feel like those that do are in the minority. What is BDO? But, yeah, once Bethesda releases that creation tool or G.E.C.K, then I guess modders will make specific animations and stuff.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
BDO is Black Desert Online, currently hot in the adult modding section over there. (sorry for the wait on a response). I personally look forward to specific animations, as some of the skyrim mods were really nice. I also will guess that things from loverslab will pop up then, too.
I am going to try tomorrow or so to make some videos. We'll see how well it turns out. Actually, I have a number of full nude ryona videos I need to post anyway - from Age of Conan to Street Fighter IV. Maybe its time to get back into the Ryona video posting business~!

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Progress has been made in the nude mod gore department.
Now we're no longer restricted to the vanilla body mesh if we want dismemberment, so we can have greater body detail.
(I take no credit for this, it's all talented modders)
11425-1-1459225334.jpg

Plus, the beautiful enemy mod has been expanded with lots of pretty new faces. I'm getting excited to get back into the game, haven't tried the new DLC yet either.
I'm still going to hold off for a bit longer (busy), to see if there are more new developments.

Thanks for the praise, Shinmauru. It took a while, but it wasn't that hard, and I'm sure it could be done better. It was just a matter of using console commands (~ key then enter specific commands) to do things like toggle free camera, hide the HUD/UI, toggle invincibility, spawn the enemies, make them wear or do certain things. Also, lots of reloading the same saves over and over until the scene played out how I wanted.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I feel like a kid again... I am all like:
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."
Or Mr. Burns...
"EEEEXCEEEELLENT...."
Thank you for pointing this out. I will hopefully upload my videos somewhere soon... more then likely on a cloud or motherless.com or something like that.
Now that we can kill (coughslaughtercough) the female raiders and things... I kinda want to do a raid on a few of the towns. Maybe Covenant, that place was good... just respawn the enemies, with some good outfits if I can...
Anyway, more to come soon. Again, thank you for pointing these mods out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.