Gundam Seed (1 Viewer)

plo

Potential Patron
i have a request :P
can someone make the hairs of cagalli yula athha , Flay Allster , Natarle Badgiruel , and Murrue Ramius

-cagalli yula athha
[attachimg=1]

-Flay Allster
[attachimg=2]

-Natarle Badgiruel
[attachimg=3]

-Murrue Ramius
[attachimg=4]

Side view references are here : http://imgur.com/a/bpAEZ

Attachments

• cagalli_yula.jpg
    cagalli_yula.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,789
  • flay_allster_50.jpg
    flay_allster_50.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,774
  • Natarle_Badgiruel.jpg
    Natarle_Badgiruel.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,775
  • Murrue_Ramius.png
    Murrue_Ramius.png
    351.9 KB · Views: 1,711

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron
Add some references for Murrue Ramius and you have my support.

The others are nice, but they're not match for the captain... at least in my bunk. :P

Oh captain my captain... mmm.

plo

Potential Patron
iMostlyJustLurk said:
Add some references for Murrue Ramius and you have my support.

The others are nice, but they're not match for the captain... at least in my bunk. :P

Oh captain my captain... mmm.

Added ;)

Kyro

Potential Patron
gyn said:
Faceless said:

what do you mean "Crap references" these are side picture in 1920x1080 resolution :o

Aka NOT a side view. The game only really shows the side view...

Well on the link you posted there's quite a few but why not just put the good side shot(/s) in this thread? Just makes it easier instead of having front view pics... or put ''All the reference are Here :'' at the bottom of the post. Well might as well say ''Side view references are here:''.

plo

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
gyn said:
Faceless said:

what do you mean "Crap references" these are side picture in 1920x1080 resolution :o

Aka NOT a side view. The game only really shows the side view...

Well on the link you posted there's quite a few but why not just put the good side shot(/s) in this thread? Just makes it easier instead of having front view pics... or put ''All the reference are Here :'' at the bottom of the post. Well might as well say ''Side view references are here:''.

Done thanks for your advice ;)

Shade

Content Creator
I've got Murrue Ramius in progress, I'll update here when it's finished and on my imports thread. I may do the others too if I get the time.

Edit:
Murrue Ramius is finished and up! I've never seen the show so I had no idea for character code, but there's a basic one there, if you've got a better one feel free to shoot me a message and I'll update my post. Let me know if there are any adjustments to the hair you'd like made.

I may try making Natarle Badgiruel's hat as an SWF Import, making a hat like that has always been something I wanted to try...

Shade

Content Creator
iMostlyJustLurk said:
And you have made a fan of me. Gives me hope that my request thread might be filled some day. ^_^

Maybe I'll check it out after I've done here. ;)

I felt bad not doing one of the OPs original requests, and since I've got a thing for redheads, I figured I'd do Flay Allster next. She's just waiting for some shadows and highlights, then she'll be done! I'll edit here when she's up on my page.

I do plan on doing the rest, but maybe not as quickly as these two.

SWF Captains Cap too...

Edit:
Flay Allster is up, it may be a bit highlight heavy since I used this image as my main reference, if it is let me know and I'll tone them down or remove them where necessary.

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
iMostlyJustLurk said:
And you have made a fan of me. Gives me hope that my request thread might be filled some day. ^_^

Maybe I'll check it out after I've done here. ;)

I felt bad not doing one of the OPs original requests, and since I've got a thing for redheads, I figured I'd do Flay Allster next. She's just waiting for some shadows and highlights, then she'll be done! I'll edit here when she's up on my page.

I do plan on doing the rest, but maybe not as quickly as these two.

SWF Captains Cap too...

Edit:
Flay Allster is up, it may be a bit highlight heavy since I used this image as my main reference, if it is let me know and I'll tone them down or remove them where necessary.

big thx to you dude :)
where can i find your uploads ?

Shade

Content Creator
gyn said:

Check my signature! 8) Or I guess clicking here would work too! :D

Edit:
Natarle Badgiruel can now be found on the page linked above or below. No cap-less version yet, I'll do that when I stop kicking myself for not doing that first, and adding the cap on top. Though the cap can be found by itself for use on other hairs.

One and a half more hairs until this thread is complete....

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
gyn said:

Check my signature! 8) Or I guess clicking here would work too! :D

Edit:
Natarle Badgiruel can now be found on the page linked above or below. No cap-less version yet, I'll do that when I stop kicking myself for not doing that first, and adding the cap on top. Though the cap can be found by itself for use on other hairs.

One and a half more hairs until this thread is complete....

thx for the hairs they look amazing
Im waiting for the next ones :P

Shade

Content Creator
All requests, all done! Unless there's anything else, this has been filled.

I Just finished Cagalli Yula Athha and put her up on my thread, which can be found here or in my signature. I'm not sure how well her hair turned out, as reference shots for her were somewhat difficult for me to work with. Each picture seemed to have her hair change slightly, so I wasn't exactly sure if it was spiked up at the back like feathers, or if it was caught on her shoulder, or what. The shadows also messed with my head a bit, since about half way through doing them my brain apparently decided it had had enough and didn't want to do them for the spikes anymore. If you can think of a better way of doing them let me know.

I haven't done Natarle Badgiruel without her cap yet, as I gave it a shot earlier and discovered that I'd basically need to redo the whole hair, and quickly gave up when I hit her fringe. That's really just a bonus anyway, since I assume the OP wanted the Cap. I could probably do it, but right now I'm a little too inexperienced with weird fringes, and, fringes in general (They probably take up the most time of the whole hair for me).

[attachurl=1] - WTF?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    221 KB · Views: 126

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
All requests, all done! Unless there's anything else, this has been filled.

I Just finished Cagalli Yula Athha and put her up on my thread, which can be found here or in my signature. I'm not sure how well her hair turned out, as reference shots for her were somewhat difficult for me to work with. Each picture seemed to have her hair change slightly, so I wasn't exactly sure if it was spiked up at the back like feathers, or if it was caught on her shoulder, or what. The shadows also messed with my head a bit, since about half way through doing them my brain apparently decided it had had enough and didn't want to do them for the spikes anymore. If you can think of a better way of doing them let me know.

I haven't done Natarle Badgiruel without her cap yet, as I gave it a shot earlier and discovered that I'd basically need to redo the whole hair, and quickly gave up when I hit her fringe. That's really just a bonus anyway, since I assume the OP wanted the Cap. I could probably do it, but right now I'm a little too inexperienced with weird fringes, and, fringes in general (They probably take up the most time of the whole hair for me).

[attachurl=1] - WTF?

for Cagalli Yula Athha the good picture is the one when she is pointing a gun at someone and for the hair who disappear behind her arms they end up with a spike

Shade

Content Creator
gyn said:
for Cagalli Yula Athha the good picture is the one when she is pointing a gun at someone and for the hair who disappear behind her arms they end up with a spike

Yep, that's one of the two I used. What are your thoughts on my import? Are you looking for me to make an adjustment? :P

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
gyn said:

Yep, that's one of the two I used. What are your thoughts on my import? Are you looking for me to make an adjustment? :P

Yep for Cagalli Yula Athha in the pic where she is pointing the gun she have a lot more hair in the side and shorter hair at the back
this reference is best one for cagalli
And I love your Imports even the one i did not requested :P

Shade

Content Creator
gyn said:
Yep for Cagalli Yula Athha in the pic where she is pointing the gun she have a lot more hair in the side and shorter hair at the back

So you just want her hair shortened at the back and shadows adjusted?

Edit:
One of these two are probably the best you're going to get with my skill. Want me to upload that? The shadows still annoy me, so do the spikes. I think I just dislike making spikes and blonde hair... ???

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 329
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 185

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
gyn said:

So you just want her hair shortened at the back and shadows adjusted?

Edit:
One of these two are probably the best you're going to get with my skill. Want me to upload that? The shadows still annoy me, so do the spikes. I think I just dislike making spikes and blonde hair... ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.