Who gets the next set of gif animations?

• Jam

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Jack-O

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ramlethal

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Baiken

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Millia

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I-No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Elphelt (SIGN)

• Elphelt (REV)

• Dizzy

• May

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datman

Club Regular
Managed to get Ram's blender model from a friend and attempted to recreate a piece from another friend. Hope you like it.
View attachment 111093
View attachment 111100
More stuff I did with the Ram model rip. Also, if you wish to see more of what I'm up to, check my twitter account. I'll be posting Dragon Ball FighterZ and Granblue versus screens there as well (along with more Guilty Gear of course). Enjoy.
ramshowoff.png
ramfrombehind.png
ramfullskirt21.png
ramfullskirt20.png
ramfullskirt19.png
ramfullskirt18.png
ramfullskirt17.png
ramfullskirt16.png
ramfullskirt15.png
ramfullskirt14.png
ramfullskirt13.png
ramfullskirt12.png
ramfullskirt11.png
ramfullskirt10.png
ramfullskirt9.png
ramfullskirt8.png
ramfullskirt7.png
ramfullskirt6.png
ramfullskirt5.png
ramfullskirt4.png
ramfullskirt3.png
ramfullskirt2.png
ramfullskirt1.png
Ramfullclose2.png
Ramfullclose3.png
Ramfullclose1.png
Ramfullassclose.png
Ramfullass.png
Ramfull.png

V I D A L

Potential Patron

So how exactly can I have her shirt slightly lifted like that to look like she is holding? I got the skirt CT working.. I can make the skirt disappear entirely and restore it. But when I use the Numpad 0 with Numpad + and - as instructed in the txt file, the skirt glitches out and stretches sideways very awkwardly.

Datman

Club Regular
So how exactly can I have her shirt slightly lifted like that to look like she is holding? I got the skirt CT working.. I can make the skirt disappear entirely and restore it. But when I use the Numpad 0 with Numpad + and - as instructed in the txt file, the skirt glitches out and stretches sideways very awkwardly.
I'll have to check it again since I haven't done it in a while. Feel free to post what you have though.

V I D A L

Potential Patron
That was some legendary quick reply. lol Thanks for that. Here. If I hold Numpad 0 and press + the skirt gets huge and if I press - it shrinks. If I press continuous times the glitch multiplies and gets more and more crazy each time.

I only found out about this last week or so. So I'm new to this game so perhaps some update came out for the game between the time you guys were posting this and now... Not sure. The camera mods worked perfectly fine. Both the in game camera as well as story mode camera.

Datman

Club Regular
That was some legendary quick reply. lol Thanks for that. Here. If I hold Numpad 0 and press + the skirt gets huge and if I press - it shrinks. If I press continuous times the glitch multiplies and gets more and more crazy each time.

I only found out about this last week or so. So I'm new to this game so perhaps some update came out for the game between the time you guys were posting this and now... Not sure. The camera mods worked perfectly fine. Both the in game camera as well as story mode camera.

Okay so basically you just use the up and down arrow keys while using the numpad. Just tested it a bit so I don't know the full controls just yet. The text file kinda explains it though

V I D A L

Potential Patron
Okay so basically you just use the up and down arrow keys while using the numpad. Just tested it a bit so I don't know the full controls just yet. The text file kinda explains it though
According to the text file, these are the controls:

Press the key "↓" and the numeric keypad "1" at the same time to remove the skirt.
Restore it by pressing the key "↑" and the numeric keypad "0" at the same time.
Restore it by pressing the key "↓" and the numeric keypad "0" at the same time.

Bonus: Hold down (increase) the numeric keypad "+" and the numeric keypad "0" at the same time.
Bonus: Hold down (decrease) the numeric keypad "-" and numeric keypad "0" at the same time.

So only numpad 1 and 0 while holding up or down arrow key to remove or restore the skirt. The other movement seems to be this + and - while holding numpad 0 as I mentioned.. but all I get is what you seen in the pic. So I was wondering how RamHunter managed.

Datman

Club Regular

So only numpad 1 and 0 while holding up or down arrow key to remove or restore the skirt. The other movement seems to be this + and - while holding numpad 0 as I mentioned.. but all I get is what you seen in the pic. So I was wondering how RamHunter managed.
I think I used numpad 5 plus up arrow

Datman

Club Regular

Correction, numpad 2 and 3 plus up and down arrow move the front of her skirt.

V I D A L

Potential Patron
Correction, numpad 2 and 3 plus up and down arrow move the front of her skirt.
Hi. Thanks for wasting your time with me.

Then I'm really out of luck. I tried that before, but tried it again now just to be sure. Does nothing. The only thing that works is precisely what's in the txt file. Numpad 1 + Arrow key down to completely remove the skirt... Numpad 0 + Arrow key up or down to restore it. Numpad 2 and 3 do nothing on my end. Nor does Numpad 5 or any other key on the entire keyboard. I tried them all while holding up or down. The other thing that does something is the Numpad 0 with + and - which only creates the glitch I posted.

I have Cheat Engine 7.2, the game is surely the latest version (I just downloaded it for the first time last week, so it's fully updated for better or worse) and the CT is the one you posted. So... Are you sure it's working as you said on your end as of now? Maybe you found an updated CT? :frown:

Datman

Club Regular
Hi. Thanks for wasting your time with me.

Then I'm really out of luck. I tried that before, but tried it again now just to be sure. Does nothing. The only thing that works is precisely what's in the txt file. Numpad 1 + Arrow key down to completely remove the skirt... Numpad 0 + Arrow key up or down to restore it. Numpad 2 and 3 do nothing on my end. I have Cheat Engine 7.2, the game is surely the latest version (I just downloaded it for the first time last week, so it's fully updated for better or worse) and the CT is the very one you posted. So... Are you sure it's working as you said on your end as of now? Maybe you found an updated CT? :frown:
Yeah I haven't done anything special. I just think it's acting weird for you. The fact that you can remove the skirt proves the mod is working, but if it won't work for you fully then you'll just have to call it quits on that specific thing. Sorry I can't be more help

V I D A L

Potential Patron
Yeah I haven't done anything special. I just think it's acting weird for you. The fact that you can remove the skirt proves the mod is working, but if it won't work for you fully then you'll just have to call it quits on that specific thing. Sorry I can't be more help
That's ok. Thanks anyway. Keep up the good work, soldier.

Thief

Club Regular
Sup, guys. Found this around:

A no skirt mod vid of Elphelt. Pretty nice vid =P Elphelt is a cutie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.