Grimey General Imports Index (1 Viewer)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: Yoko's glasses & scarf SWF

Can easily do and done. I've added both the scarf and glasses separately.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Hair & SWF Imports Index - Last update: Yoko's glasses & scarf SWF

awesome, thanks! :D

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Hair & SWF Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Cattleya & Eleonore

Enjoy sir. Meanwhile, I've updated the ZnT collection with Louise's sisters. I'll add a separate SWF import for Eleonore's glasses once I've access to a CS5 version of Flash.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Hair & SWF Imports Index - Last update: Cattleya, Eleonore & Montmorency

Somehow I get the feeling this won't be the last character with drill hair I will do. Montmorency added.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Hair & SWF Imports Index - Last update: Cattleya, Eleonore & Montmorency

Updated with Siesta 00 and 45 from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Last update: Siesta 00 & 45, eyepatch & glasses

Added SWF imports for Eleonore's glasses and Siesta 00's eyepatch.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Michelle, Longueville, Jessica, Louise

Updated with imports 97 through 100, Michelle, Longueville, alternative Louise and Jessica, all from Zero no Tsukaima. I will make an SWF import of Longueville's glasses later, when I have access to CS5 Flash again.

Grimey Imports will be on hiatus starting next Friday for approximately two weeks. After that, I will continue with making imports, possibly covering he Discipline and Love Hina threads. Oh and more Suikoden. Always need more Suikoden.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Ameria, Flare, Longueville's glasses

Updated with an SWF import of Longueville's glasses.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Just for the sake of trying to accomplish something (and confirm the lack of balance between effort and resulting effects for myself), I am thinking of creating one dynamic hair import. I'll be out for a while soon, in the meantime I thought people could show their interest for a dynamic version of my existing imports.

So which hair import of mine would you like to see made movable? Feel free to name multiple, I'll pick one that is popular and ranks higher on my personal favourites list. Or none at all if there are only a couple of responses.

Croix

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
So which hair import of mine would you like to see made movable?
ALL OF 'EM!!! ;D ;D ;D

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Just for the sake of trying to accomplish something (and confirm the lack of balance between effort and resulting effects for myself), I am thinking of creating one dynamic hair import. I'll be out for a while soon, in the meantime I thought people could show their interest for a dynamic version of my existing imports.

So which hair import of mine would you like to see made movable? Feel free to name multiple, I'll pick one that is popular and ranks higher on my personal favourites list. Or none at all if there are only a couple of responses.

Well I dont have a specific request, but I think its good to start from the long haired ones because those look most odd while theyre static.

And great job on your static imports like always, and good luck on the dynamic ones. ;)

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm doing just the one though.

Croix said:
ALL OF 'EM!!! ;D ;D ;D

And one vote for every single import. Croix likes to keep me busy, hah.

funfriend

Content Creator

The quality and quantity of imports here is amazing :-)

Do you have vector files for your hairs? If so, it might be worth posting some so others can make them dynamic.

My vote for a dynamic hair would be Yoko.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers Funfriend. I save all hairs in their original formats, so my SDT folder has exploded in filesize since I started drawing.

I might consider handing out some files to make dynamic, but first I'd like to see more development and commitment from people to this new sort of import.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

well funfriend did make that Minxxy(?) import into a dynamic import.

Croix

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
And one vote for every single import. Croix likes to keep me busy, hah.
Yeah, but since Im done with this stupid university exam, I will be back in business again, making codes and stuff. Starting with the revisions of my already posted codes to make those compatible with v1.5+

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Good to have you back, I'm sure there are some errors to be corrected in my recent codes, should you be going over them.

Croix

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Good to have you back, I'm sure there are some errors to be corrected in my recent codes, should you be going over them.
I will look trough those codes, and if I know the char from somewhere (be it a game or anime), then I will correct any error I find. But if I dont know that char, then its better to leave it as it is. XD

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Nikea, Yumi

Quite right. Updated with two more Suikoden girls, Nikea and Yumi. That's all for the next two weeks. I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.