Grimey General Imports Index (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Sylphid

RajasGrime said:
Perhaps I could look into drawing character specific accesoiry SWF imports, glasses and whatnot now that this feature is becoming available. If you feel a certain character needs an accesoiry badly, I could draw an SWF import version when there is plenty of support for it.

Some different glasses would be awesome for example ;)

Croix

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Louise, Agnes

Yaay!! Louise!!
Umm... Is it just me, or Louise's hair is a bit dark... She has light-pink hair ???

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Well, I had three references with each a different shade of pink, so I was mostly guessing the right shade. Feel free to point out the proper shade of pink and I'll fix it.

I feel like doing Yoko's scarf and glasses. Somehow, randomly. Maybe cram them together in a single mod.

Anon, do you think you can add a post where I can upload SWF mods? I'd like to put all my creations together in this one big thread. Might as well add a fourth for more hair imports, while you are at it. I feel managing posts with up to one hundred attachments will be a seriously pain though. Not sure if want.

Croix

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Well, I had three references with each a different shade of pink, so I was mostly guessing the right shade. Feel free to point out the proper shade of pink and I'll fix it.
Arts tend to be different in color. Will take some screenshots from all 3 series of ZnT about Louise tomorrow...

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Christina

Alright Croix, I'll get to revising Louise at once when you do.

I hope you enjoy them Rcj, cheers.

And updated with a ZnT character my rusty memory can't possibly remember at the moment. Plus, Tiffania.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Christina & Tiffania

During a small eyewear intermezzo, I've isolated the glasses of several hair imports I made and transformed them into SWF imports. When I have some extra space to load them up, I will post the glasses for Yomi, Shizuka, Ririko and Shion for separate importing (Matsu's glasses are existing eyewear in SDT).

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Christina & Tiffania

And our lovely administrator has kindly provided said room. Cheers. I've uploaded four eyewear SWF imports and one collar mod. That isn't a collar, spawned from a crazy thought to experiment with the imports. Wings can be placed as collars, why not place something else a bit lower and see if it works? It's not perfect, but worked surprisingly well. Try it at your own risk/leasure.

Croix

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: ZnT Christina

RajasGrime said:
Alright Croix, I'll get to revising Louise at once when you do.
Sry for the late screens. My net connection fried yesterday due to a lightning storm...
Anyway, took screens about Louise from all 3 seasons, and Tiffania too, since I noticed that her hair is a bit orange colored in your hair import, while she is a pure blonde.

Attachments

• bscap0000.jpg
    bscap0000.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 183
  • bscap0001.jpg
    bscap0001.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 163
  • bscap0003.jpg
    bscap0003.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 147
  • bscap0004.jpg
    bscap0004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 166
  • bscap0005.jpg
    bscap0005.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 142
  • bscap0006.jpg
    bscap0006.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 163
  • bscap0007.jpg
    bscap0007.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 161
  • bscap0008.jpg
    bscap0008.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 165
  • bscap0009.jpg
    bscap0009.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 166

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: Glasses & freckles SWF imports

Cheers Croix. I've updated the Louise and Tiffania templates with more accurate colour schemes and adjusted the shape of Louise's hair.

Croix

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Cheers Croix. I've updated the Louise and Tiffania templates with more accurate colour schemes and adjusted the shape of Louise's hair.
Wohohooo Nice! A lot better with these colors. ;D

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I've restructured the first post to contain all my hair imports thus far, for more alphabetical convenience.

Faceless

Content Creator

Oh, a futa mod! Sweet. The whole retracting bit that it does makes it seem like there's an invisible guy behind her, but I suppose that's a fault of the ActionScript.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

It's caused by the slight displacement of the neck grahpic as opposed to the body graphic while moving her. Loading it as a collar mod is the best alternative we can get until we get to stick things to the body itself. Don't let it stop enjoying your futa though!

YoFiddy

Potential Patron

ok i wanna try that awesome futa mod, but how do I load collars now?

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Download the futa SWF from the first page and import it as an SWF mod under the modding tab. Version 1.5.1b of SDT required.

Mineur

Content Creator

great with some more glasses to choose from! ^^

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers Mineur. I've added another set of glasses, combined with a scarf. Yoko's to be precise, to use together with her hair import or whatever else tickles your fancy.

Collar imports can't be made too wide. They will appear over the girl's face and beneath the first and second layer of hair, at least.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Imports Index - Last update: Yoko's glasses & scarf SWF

Cool! ^^ is it much work to have a swf with just the scarf? if not I would like to request that :)
(currently got a few girls that usually have scarfs and that one would fit in great)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.