[PC] Golden Darkness (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
promo.jpg

Golden Darkness, also known as Yami, is one of the universe's mightiest assassins. Throughout her career, she has earned herself countless enemies. At last, these villains have banded together to hire an assassin of their own. The assassin vs assassin battle unfolds.

After a long battle, for the first time, Golden Darkness is brought to her knees. Upon waking up, she finds herself strapped to an electric chair. Yami's trained her body vigorously to endure interrogation, but she's still made of flesh and bone. Once current begins to course through her body, how much will our heroine really be able to withstand? The interrogator is determined to let Golden Darkness's screams fill the torture chamber...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

A few things I've modified since the last build:
- The interrogator now has a couple of new lines.
- The feet straps now shake when current is running.

As always, I'll be thankful for any shows of appreciation. Generating this content takes a little bit of work. Have fun tormenting this world renowned female assassin.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
why a new thread for just a new version?

*edit*
new version as in alternative version, but same game

Thinker

Potential Patron
Feels like a good start, but seems somewhat unfinished.

Both this and the Rena one mention in the posts that she can only take so much and hint not to kill her ... I left it on full pelt ... waited 10 minutes, went away for half an hour and it was still just the same animation.

Maybe for the next version look to add some additional effects over time?

M

Merlnic

Hello there people, i would like to know if anyone could post another link or re-upload the game? (because i would like to play that game but megauplaud dead) :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.