Game crashes when I delete dialogue lines (1 Viewer)

Oblivion149

Potential Patron
I play the game on Stickyhentai.com and whenever I delete a dialogue line, the game freezes and I have to reload it. Anyone able to help me out here?

Bluey5

Potential Patron
I don't know how to help this problem, but I am just going to put it out there and say you should not be playing this game on a browser. You should download it to a computer using a standalone player, it's much more better that way, and most of the problems you encounter on the standalone you can receive help for since everyone else here uses standalone. (At least the majority of us...you know, the ones that help people.)

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Oblivion149 said:
I play the game on Stickyhentai.com and whenever I delete a dialogue line, the game freezes and I have to reload it. Anyone able to help me out here?

That's because the in game dialogue editor sucks. I recommend using notepad instead. I also recommend getting a standalone Flash Player and playing SDT from that. Before I went on this forum, I remember playing from browers, and they were slow, but the standalone is faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.