Fuzzy Rave Boots (1 Viewer)

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Hello, this is my first official request. Can anyone create a set of fuzzy rave boots clothing swf? Preferably RBG but not necessary. If it could be any colour white is preferred. References are provided below

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello sorrowww.

If you want to have a chance to see an adjustable mod in RGB being made, you have to provide anime-type references, because everything has to be redrawn and our modders are not really artists capable of that...

I didn't put this request in the invalid section because it's possible to make cutouts from these references, but be aware that since their resolution is not very good, the result won't be very good either (and I guess most modders don't like to make mediocre mods).

Concerning your request, don't put link tags on the images, just paste the raw link and the forum engine will display them (I edited your post this way). It is easier for potential modders to see the references directly than to have to go on off-site sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.