Fuzzy hats (1 Viewer)

homair

Potential Patron
Hello there,

I discovered the game and though that i reached the holy grail, no just because i love to see sloppy blowjobs, but because i have a certain fetish related to fuzzy things. As dumb as it may sound, i think it should not be that strange here.

So i made some hair imports, base on real pictures, and sometimes added a hairstyle i found here... I am not that good with photoshop, so that's as far i can go for now. Also, i have no idea about flash, but i got some decent first results, so i shoud be able to post some fuzzy other things for the modder, if someone is interested. (or if someone has a good psd template, i would be very interested!)

Attachments

• black2.png
    black2.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 1,868
  • blueangora.png
    blueangora.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,823
  • black1.png
    black1.png
    137 KB · Views: 1,303
  • largepng.png
    largepng.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 1,570
  • blue2.png
    blue2.png
    296.7 KB · Views: 1,816
  • bleu.png
    bleu.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,598
  • oreilles.png
    oreilles.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 1,331
  • violet.png
    violet.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,320

Meloncat

Potential Patron
Fuzzy hats are always fun. :)

As an observation/critique: I know that for some people it's a bit jarring to have a real life photographic style of art piece with a 2d artwork piece, in this case the hair being the latter and hat the former (save for the blonde one where both are real life photographic). Conversely I know it's pretty tough to do the artwork from scratch. I was going to suggest applying an overlay pattern of some sort of fabric to make it look a bit more 'artworky', but that didn't look satisfactory when I tried it.

Instead, if you so desire to, I'd suggest checking gelbooru or deviant art for fuzzy anime hats. That'll let you crop them out and use them in lieu of a real life one. Again, if you so deign to.

homair

Potential Patron
Thanks for the comments. I tried to look for a filter to propose also a more anime-compatible style, but nothing proved good. Will try again, and fix that violet hat.

homair

Potential Patron
Added 2 new ones, "oreilles" and "bleu", and a corrected version of "violet". Thanks to the guys who drawn the original hair model which i adapted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.