futa growth, nipple expansion, and/or cum backlog? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter madcowguy5
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

madcowguy5

I wanted to see some of these features in SDT, but i didnt want to make a separate thread for each, so i decided to just include them all in one.

NIPPLE EXPANSION

Just like sby's breast expansion mod, where amount of cum swallowed increases the size of the breasts, would it be possible for someone to make a mod where her nipples grow longer as well? I know that the nipples are their own template, and that you would have to pretty much make a new nipple for each size, but there are a sore lack of long nipples mods on the forums (like really long, not just erect).
You could also apply this to a dicknipples mod if you were interested in that fetish... like the fuller her breasts get with cum, the bigger and harder her nipples get, until a critical point where they cum, and shrink her breasts and nipples back down to starting size or smaller (so you can have fun doing it all over again!).

FUTA GROWTH
again i dont know what is included in making a mod, but i think this would be fairly similar to sby's BE mod. If you have the futa option on (and perhaps the extended size range for said appendage), then her dick size could increase with increasing amounts of cum she drinks. (if it makes it more interesting for you, you could also add a toggle-able feature that makes his size shrink as she grows, kinda like a succubus thing)

CUM BACKLOG
I also think it would be cool if there was a gradual growth of his balls. Like if you get between 90-100% arousal, but dont cum (edging him), your balls grow a little bit each time, and there is a small increase to the amount of cum you will make in your next orgasm.
I think it would be cool (having added dialogue after the fact) having her talk about teasing you and commenting how big and full your balls are getting... and how she looks forward to taking it all... then after a certain size threshold, she starts getting a little concerned - "Wow baby! You're like... REALLY full! We should think about wrapping this up..." then after another threshold, she gets scared "Baby, I cant take that much, we have to stop, If you cum, that is gonna be WAY too much for me!"... the dialogue would progress in this manner, (and i wouldn't be opposed to making the dialogue myself at this point) but i would need the mod in the first place to have this work.

any insight or interest in these mods would be appreciated, as i dont even know if they are possible to do.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.