Fury Soldiers - Last Stand (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Fury Soldiers.0.1.5a.rar

tumblr_n8iky995hV1qbzacko1_500.jpg

new alpha version of Fury Soldiers with basic layout and animation functionality in place. if you play the game long enough to run out of ammo, you will get a special game over!

i have attached a picture of the basic game layout. the two light grey rectangles at the top of the screen are Lina and Vanessa, the player characters you control. to the left of Lina and Vanessa are white chips, red chips, and black chips. every few seconds you may get more chips, and Lina and Vanessa spend chips to make attacks (they share one pool of chips). you lots of white chips, a few red chips, and very few black chips.

to the right is two white circles that are the ammo counters. the top one (starts at 10) is the ammo for the M21 rifle, which Vanessa carries. it is a sniper rifle. the lower one (starts at 100) is the ammo for the M60, which Lina carries. it is a machine gun.

at the bottom there will be light grey rectangles that represent enemy soldiers. you can see their health and their readiness. at 30 readiness, they will make an attack. each soldier has white, red, and black buttons you can press to attack that soldier. each attack can reduce an enemy's health and readiness.

the top row are Lina's machine gun attacks.
white: 3 M60 rounds, 3 damage, 15 readiness (short burst)
red: 7 M60 rounds, 5 damage, 15 readiness (long burst)
black: 15 M60 rounds, 1 damage, 40 readiness (suppression)

the bottom row are Vanessa's attacks.
white: 1 M21 round, 7 damage, 5 readiness (snap shot)
red: 1 M21 round, 15 damage, 5 readiness (aimed shot)
black: 1 M21 round, 32 damage, 5 readiness (bullseye)

right now the only enemies have 3 health, so the higher damage attacks are really only useful if you have no white chips. eventually there will be enemies that are only vulnerable to certain attacks, for instance enemy snipers will be difficult to hit unless you use Vanessa's bullseye attack. also in the future enemies will have a chance to drop ammo when they die, so you can refill that.

but right now, you have only a little ammo to use, and then it is game over.

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
the start of one game over screen. this is temporary art, it did not come out the way i want

tumblr_n93h2r3Vxf1qbzacko1_1280.png

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello here is a new version of the game, Fury Soldiers Last Stand 0.1.0a. there is not much change on the outside, but you can now see the two characters (art for Lina, the girl with the M60, is not done yet) and also there is an improved "no ammo game over" scene with better art.

the big change is in the code, i have been working on how to have the correct images show up for each element (the player characters, the enemies, and so on). i have the framework for this in place which is why you can now see Lina and Vanessa, now i just have to do some refining and fill in the details for everything else to make it work.

i also basically rebuilt the code from the ground up, because it was getting messy and hard to read and certain portions were getting tangled. that really only matters to me though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
okay so here is the latest version of Fury Warriors Last Stand, a game i am making. you can download it and open it in your web browser, right now it is only tested in Firefox.

this is an alpha version of the game, so it is VERY ugly but you can see the basic gameplay and some of the art. in this game you control Lina (M-60 machine gun) and Vanessa (M-24 sniper) as they fight off hordes of enemy soldiers in a jungle. you have a certain number of tokens (white, red, black) for actions, and you have a certain amount of ammo for each weapon. when an enemy appears, you can click on them to take a white, red, or black action against the enemy with either Lina (top row) or Vanessa (bottom row). in this alpha version any action will kill the enemy as long as you have enough ammo and tokens for it.

the game keeps going until you die! you can die by running out of hit points for both Lina and Vanessa, or by using up all your ammo. if you use up all your ammo you get a longer game over screen.

enjoy!

Fury Soldiers.0.1.5a.rar

screenshot

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Fury Soldiers.0.1.5a is available! this is a nice update, all enemies have full art and there is a new enemy, the sniper! Lina cannot hurt the sniper with her M60, only Vanessa with her M21 can. Vanessa's white attacks take 3 shots to kill a sniper, but her red or black attacks kill a sniper in one shot. if you don't have a red or black chip ready and you don't want to waste Vanessa's ammo, you can use Lina's M60 to slow snipers down a lot and give time for a new chip to spawn.

screenshot of new enemies with full art:
tumblr_nc7jxpFitv1qbzacko1_1280.jpg

i think the sniper is pretty sexy! watch out, if her Ready reaches 30 (that is when an enemy attacks), she will kill Lina or Vanessa in one shot!

Tabbie

Potential Patron
The artwork is impressive! Pretty graphic, but well, this is a fetish site after all :)

I also like the gameplay idea - it's rather simple and playable.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you! i hope by the end of the year to have a 1.0 release finished with completed graphics, multiple levels, and maybe boss enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.