Madam Nyx's strip boxing club (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
The cracked ceiling of Madam Nyx's strip boxing club was painted a dull shade of purple. An odd choice, considering the rest of the duct-taped gym was white. The thin lines that cracked the ceiling looked like bolts of lightning, withered and fading away, much like the 20-year-old who stared at it.

For the last five minutes or so, Kasie had counted the numerous botches of mold that infected it. She was sure she would spot a lot more by the end.

Tiny beads of sweat ran down her voluminous chest, sneaking away into her cleavage. The pink bikini top struggled to hold its shape, stretching wide to fill the space occupied by her tear-drop thorax. Kasie knew it didn't matter. She wouldn't be holding on to her top anyway.

"GET UP! SO I CAN BEAT YOU UP SOME MORE!" screamed her opponent.

His massive frame was blurry and hazy. Kasie's tired eyes tried to focus but gave up mid-way. Then Mel's squeaky, high-pitched voice filled her ear.

"7...8...9...10!" counted the blonde referee.

Her bubbly charisma was a manufactured act. Instructed by Madam Nyx at ringside, the young blonde complied and practically lathered up the fallen Kasie. In the pretense of checking whether she was fit to continue.

"That's it, Mel! Moan, as you mean it. Moan, like it's the best orgasm of your life!"

Ava Nyx was in her late 50's. The hard brunette had made her name in the mixed boxing circuit during the early days. On the walls were black and white photos of her best fights. Hard-earned victories, one-sided squashes, and her sexiest defeats.

Two photos were placed in permanent prominence in the center. In one, Nyx could be seen taking a big haymaker to the chin by none other than Mike Tyson, and in the other, a hard blow to her belly from Ali.

She planted half a glute on the apron, keeping one leg to the floor and her arms crossed over the middle rope, with her chin resting on the back of her knuckles. Her dyed jet black hair ran wild, restless on her formal black jacket. It was paired with a spotless white shirt and a short black skirt.

"That's it, Mel!" She screamed to the blonde referee. "Work it good!"

Dressed in a white tube top with black stripes paired with a tiny black thong, young Melanie Connor took her time feeling up Kasie's hard body. She ran her fingers over Kasie's toned obliques, then lazily sauntered over her muscular abdominals.

Her finger traced a line through the center of her chest, all the way to her full, red lips. Mel squeezed Kasie's cheeks and shook her head, biting her lip at the sight of her half-open emerald eyes.

"Show us her tits Mel!" screamed the director. "Take her top off. She lost the first round anyway."

At Madam Nyx's, you didn't lose a fight until you were knocked out in your birthday suit, and then, you had to put up with a bonus punishment round.

Madam Nyx screamed her instructions from ringside, orchestrating the action like a film director. On her behest, a cameraman ran into the ring, getting a close-up of Kasie's top as Mel removed it. Her ample bosoms bounced into the frame.

"Give me a close-up of those puffy nipples, Fred. And zoom in real close!"

He nodded, and the camera whirred, the lenses rotating as the frame zoomed in.

"That's it, keep it steady. Stay on that shot!"

Fred nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

In his corner, Mitch "The Bull" Johnson was growing restless. Annoyed by the interruption to his entertainment by the drawn-out filming process. In his late 40's, he was Nyx's go-to guy for maledom videos. He had been a budding boxer in his teens, but unfortunate injuries held him back, and he quit.

He had met Ava Nyx a few years ago on a whim during a vacation in Spain, and they hit it off immediately. Things soon progressed to the boxing ring, and he gave her a beating so brutal that Nyx still orgasms thinking about it to this day.

It had become almost a rite of passage for the new girls at the club. Everyone got their ass kicked by The Bull at least once. Today, it was Kasie's turn to get paid by the bruise.

With a strong whiff of the smelling salts, Mel helped Kasie sit up. She undid her bun and let her red hair float down her muscular back. Kasie was a fit redhead who had been unstoppable in her fights. But tonight, she had run into The Bull.

He had dominated her thoroughly in round one, and Kasie had no doubts he could do it over...and over again, as many times as he needed to. There was no winning against The Bull. You shut up, take your medicine, and hope you never face him again.

With an arm around Mel, Kasie sauntered to her corner, resting her back on the turnbuckles. She winced as Mel applied an ice pack to the bruise on her cheek.

"You okay there, kid?!" asked Nyx from ringside. Kasie nodded.

"Ready to go, ma'am!" She replied back like a marine awaiting orders.

"Good Kid!" said Nyx with a little shake of her head. Kasie beamed at the endorsement.

Mel called the two fighters to the center, forcing them closer till their chests pressed against each other. Kasie's bare nipples rubbed against The Bull's chest, driving her wild with anticipation. On the director's instructions, Mel forced them closer till their groins touched.

"Woah...Woah...Woah, CUT!" screamed Nyx. The Bull threw his hands up with annoyance.

"What is it now? Don't you have all the shots you want already?"

"Not if you are limp for the staredown! Why the fuck aren't you hard?" Nyx shot back.

"What do you expect, you keep me sittin' in the corner...take me out of the fight when I was bashing this bitch's skull in...no offense..." He stopped to tell Kasie, who gulped and flashed a nervous smile. "How do you expect me to stay hard?"

"Nope, not working! We need to add drama for the camera. Hey Mel, get in there and fix the problem for me, will ya?"

"Yes, Madam Nyx!" complied Mel and excitedly dropped to her knees.

The Bull stared into Kasie's green eyes, the sounds of Mel gagging on his cock filling her ear. Nervous sweat ran down her forehead, her chest heaved with short breaths, her skin tingling with fearful arousal. She watched him get harder the more he thrust into Mel's mouth. Forced to open it wide to accommodate his girth, drool ran down the side of Mel's lips, his wet cock pumping her mouth like a pussy.

"Don't blow your load! We still have the fight to get to!" Nyx interjected.

"Will you relax!?" smiled The Bull. "Or have you forgotten how I teased you in our fight?"

"How can I?" Nyx bit her lip. "You beat me up good and fucked me like a little bitch!"

Caught in the middle of the conversation, Kasie gulped at the vivid details of the brutal beating The Bull had given Nyx. The two spoke like lovers, leaving Kasie awkwardly, turned on at the description of the rough sex afterward.

When the time finally came, Kasie, now feeling a confusing mess of fear and arousal, rushed in to press her body against The Bull. He smiled, watching her round ass jiggle in her black booty shorts when their groins touched. As Nyx commanded Fred for the obligatory shots, The Bull leaned in and whispered into Kasie's ear.

"I'm going to make you my bitch for the night!"

The thinly veiled threat finally drove her over, and she moaned in his ear.

The second round went about as well as Kasie expected it would. When it ended, she was staring at the ceiling again. "15," she counted the number of botches in her head.

Madam Nyx made Fred rewind the footage to pick out some highlights for the teasers. She okayed one shot of Kasie getting socked in the jaw, causing a streak of blood to fly out her mouth. Another deep blow that burrowed into her taut stomach made it into the package.

Nyx smiled, watching stiff blows that bruised Kasie's tits, remembering her time in the ring with The Bull.

"That's it! this is our cover shot!" Nyx made Fred pause at the exact frame. In the shot, Kasie screamed in agony, her red hair hanging down the length of her back and her head pointing to the ceiling. The Bull's big red boxing glove was buried deep in her pussy, her knees crooked, and Kasie's matching gloves rushing to the fork between her legs to soothe the pain.

Other highlights included a stiff punch that bloodied Kasie's nostrils and another one that gave the young redhead a black eye. More shots of her breasts being battered also made the cut. Nyx selected some lusty low blows next which had the young redhead reeling on the ropes.

"We'll use this for the back cover. Now hurry up and show me some more!"

Caught in-between hearing Nyx describing her own beating and Mel rubbing up on her battered body, Kasie felt the pangs of arousal dig deeper. She moaned as Mel loosened her shorts, sliding them off as they softly brushed against her skin.

"That's good, Mel! Now spread her legs some and work her over for the camera!"

Sweat ran down Fred's forehead, filming the delicious young blonde going down on the battered redhead. Mel milked it for the camera, hungrily eating Kasie out as the redhead stayed limp on the canvas. Kasie's body twitched involuntarily, her half-open eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Are you taking all the close-up's Fred?" Fred nodded. "Good! Now quickly get what you need and dolly around Kasie to take some good shots of her laying on the canvas. Mel, keep her wet but don't let her go over yet. We will save that for the punishment round! Everyone got that? Good...let's get this over with fast and get back to the fight, hup hup!"

The third round felt like a highlight reel to Kasie, one of those 30-second teasers...that Nyx's online store was known for. There was a punch to her face that she was sure would make the cut. She could feel one of her eyelids swell up instantly when she took it.

Kasie winced when Mel rubbed her bruised breasts, remembering the hard hooks and jabs pounding her flesh back into bone. She remembered screaming at a hard left to her rib and then felt the air leave her body with a brutal slug to her stomach. Kasie was nearly impaled by his fist.

She moaned as Mel's fingers worked her bruised slit, her stomach caving as her body drew close.

"How do you feel?" whispered Mel.

"30..." replied Kasie.

"Huh?" said Mel, perplexed.

"I counted 30 botches on the ceiling!"

Mel's head swerved to the ceiling.

"You don't say," She said with a smile.

The punishment round was given the highest respect in the production hierarchy. Madam Nyx jumped into the ring, organizing the chaos of a crew that moved about with a busy hustle.

With the fight won, The Bull no longer let his briefs hold his lust in and set it free. The large erection sprung out with a stiff wobble. Throwing his gloves away, he walked to claim his prize.

"All right, where do you want her? Should I tie her up? To the boxing bag like Cass?" asked Nyx.

"Nah, I'm good." The Bull grabbed a handful of Kasie's luscious red hair and pulled Kasie up to her feet.

Nyx directed Fred as The Bull's naked fists met Kasie's naked body. Her face swung like a pendulum from his strikes, her spit and blood flying around her head. She began to tip over, but The Bull placed his heavy boot on her black sports shoe and held her still.

A final uppercut to Kasie's chin stomped The Bull's authority, and he set her shoe free from beneath his foot. Her body was flung into the air, nearly flying out of the ring and ending up a tangled mess on the ropes.

"All right, time for your beauty shot! Get your cute little butt over here and pose with your victim!"

Fred shot The Bull holding Kasie by the hair. He held her head up to the camera with a thumbs up.

"Now she is all yours," shouted Nyx.

The Bull did not waste a second. He shoved his cock into Kasie's upside-down mouth and began lapping up her pussy like water. On Nyx's instructions, Fred got nice and low for another angle. Kasie came hard and deep into The Bull's mouth, who swallowed it all up. Obliged to do the same, Kasie took his load deep down her throat, tearing up and struggling to hold it in. Fred moved in for a close-up, capturing The Bull's cum running down Kasie's battered face.

"That's a wrap! Good job, everyone!"

Warm applause filled the room, and Mel helped Kasie down from the ropes.

"You did well, very well!" Nyx told Kasie. She winced as she tried to smile, settling for thumbs up instead.

"And you..." She said and grabbed The Bull's hand. "I have a surprise for you!"

Madam Nyx lifted up her skirt, showing off her diamond-encrusted butt plug. It made The Bull's eyes go wide. A wide grin formed on his face as Ava Nyx dragged him into the back rooms.

Kalizar99

Potential Patron
Your stories are always top-tier Chainsaw, don’t stop writing them! I get what you were going for here with the action being looked in retrospect and not being written right in the moment, but I think it’s more satisfying to incorporate some of the moment-to-moment style. Here the actual fight feels just a little detached. This is totally a nitpick though, I still highly enjoyed!

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Your stories are always top-tier Chainsaw, don’t stop writing them! I get what you were going for here with the action being looked in retrospect and not being written right in the moment, but I think it’s more satisfying to incorporate some of the moment-to-moment style. Here the actual fight feels just a little detached. This is totally a nitpick though, I still highly enjoyed!
Thanks man. Yeah I got carried away with that a little bit, sometimes I bite off more than my ability as a writer 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.