Furries' Furry Mods! (2 Viewers)

Furries

Casual Client
Well wish me the best of luck then because I don't have a clue on how to do it.

Or you could request some other artist to make edits of my pony head. I think that'd be cool and make me happy because I like knowing that people are using my downloads!

I can't set aside time right now to make the pony head more like the faces from My Little Pony, but you ought to start your own thread asking artists to do just that.

I have, after all, been really interested in seeing other people making edits of my stuff!

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
Or you could request some other artist to make edits of my pony head. I think that'd be cool and make me happy because I like knowing that people are using my downloads!

I can't set aside time right now to make the pony head more like the faces from My Little Pony, but you ought to start your own thread asking artists to do just that.

I have, after all, been really interested in seeing other people making edits of my stuff!
True, but I don't know anyone that might do it any suggestions?

Furries

Casual Client
Attention everyone. I am dead, or at least I will no longer be an active modder.

I'll lurk around from time to time, maybe reply to feedback if anyone leaves any. Thanks for enjoying my mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.