Cute Furry Mask for Her (Hair PNG) (1 Viewer)

Furries

Casual Client
Preview.PNG
Not content with the furry mods already existing on this site, I decided to make my own. It's a furry mask and it's technically a hair mod, so the mask isn't actually animated.

If you can get past the fact that you can see her "real" chin and lips under the mask, you might just like it! I know I do!
Just change her skin color to match the mask and you'll think you're actually watching a real anthro rabbit get fucked!

----------
FILES

WhoreBunny (Mouth Agape)
WhoreBunnyAgape.png
WhoreBunny (Mouth Neutral)
WhoreBunny.png
----------

Probably will make more in the future. I'm interested in creating animated swf's of furry masks for Her.

Last edited:

Furries

Casual Client
I have seen VERY few furry mod so as a furry lover I hope you do continue to craft more. I love the

Thanks for the feedback! Hope you use the mod and aren't too bothered by the non-animated mask.

Someone should help me employ a moving jaw / mouth to this mask and make it an swf.

Furries

Casual Client
S Sharklasers The jaw piece is attached to Katia_body.swf, right? There isn't a very noticeable difference between Her default lower jaw and Her lower jaw with Katia_body.swf enabled.

Last edited:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Ah, you're right, I forgot how the mod worked. She actually doesn't have a mod on her jaw at all. (Sorry for pinging you needlessly, wolsik.)

What made me think of that, though, was that Katia's body is colored yellow, including the moving parts of her face, but she has a .swf that puts some white patches on her to give her the appearance of multicolored fur. Maybe you could use the same trick?

Furries

Casual Client
S Sharklasers Yeah, looks like she does have a white patch on her front. That could be useful for my future furry mods!

However, I'm more concerned with making the mask itself more animated right now.

wolsik

Content Creator
Oh, no need to apologize. I'm always interested in more furry mods, so thanks for the heads up.
I'm PMing Furries right now to see what we can do.

Edit: I'm adding Katia's mod .fla to this post so people can modify it in any way they want. It's NOT perfect, but it works, kinda. It's better than doing everything from scratch (in most cases).

I used Faceless's Mod Template (don't remember which version).

Notes: There are some body parts that look like they are empty. They are actually white (like the background). Also, there's a pice of thigh floating around called newthighr2. It's there to cover the right thigh "white glow" (It shouldn't glow if it's fur, right?).

Attachments

kat_ finished.fla
235.5 KB · Views: 425

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.