Furries' Furry Mods! (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
It's nice to have more furry mods. Toriel in particular is great - here she is with the chubby and pregnancy mods because why not.

Attachments

• goatmom.png
    goatmom.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,187

Furries

Casual Client
f93 f93 and everyone who enjoys my work -

THANK YOU for watching my thread and commenting on it! It makes me very happy! I hope you continue to enjoy these nice furry faces!

Furries

Casual Client
I could sure draw some up, but I my trial with flash ended and I don't want to pirate it. Plus I doubt I'd have the ability to find out how to put a head on him anyway.

Paging stuntcock stuntcock and @wolsik for help!

Do you guys know if you can make headw for the "him" model? If I drew a picture for you, could you import it into flash and make it an swf mask for "him"? Thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Do you guys know if you can make headw for the "him" model?
Yes, it is.

If I drew a picture for you, could you import it into flash and make it an swf mask for "him"?
Yes, but calling it a "mask" is a bit generous. It's a single solid element attached to the shoulders. The neck doesn't bend. The eyes don't move or blink. The mouth doesn't open.

It's possible to animate the guy's hair, but that's about it.

Furries

Casual Client
It's a single solid element attached to the shoulders. The neck doesn't bend. The eyes don't move or blink. The mouth doesn't open.

That's good enough for me. I'm gonna get to work on some furry heads for Him. Bobert216 Bobert216 how does a stallion's head sound? I think that'd be hot, and would work nicely with the horsecock mod already on this site.

shentaidude16

Potential Patron
Furries, I've got some more Sonic requests for you. Hope these are some good reference shots. I was looking for the highest quality references I could find.
WAVE THE SWALLOW
tumblr_o0ndu2WFdA1s78cxuo1_1280.jpg a6f8e1811c0b5a6123f8ae3394306.jpg

TIKAL THE ECHIDNA
tumblr_ndhlxsWngQ1s78cxuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nuv10hnucw1s78cxuo1_1280.jpg

Can you make static and dynamic versions like before?
Thanks,
SHENTAIDUDE16

Attachments

• tumblr_ob97t20PyG1s78cxuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ob97t20PyG1s78cxuo1_1280.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 178

Furries

Casual Client
Sorry Shentai, I'm leaving Sonic characters and fan-characters alone right now! There ought to be another artist who might make hair mods of those characters though.

Actually, I'd really like to see people make hair mods that utilize the furry mouth swf. I haven't seen any besides mine as of yet. I wonder if anyone is ever going to make edits to my furry hair mods, or possibly new creatures that are meant to be used with furry mouth swf. Spread the word!

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
Well it's really nice, but what I was meaning a Mod where the individual can give the SD Chan the head so any one can give any kind of hair if they choose. Sorry for not making that part clear. :frown::frown::oops::oops:

Furries

Casual Client
Well it's really nice, but what I was meaning a Mod where the individual can give the SD Chan the head so any one can give any kind of hair if they choose. Sorry for not making that part clear. :frown::frown::oops::oops:
Do you mean to say a mod that fundamentally changes the head of the SD chan to be a pony head, without being a hair mod?

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
Do you mean to say a mod that fundamentally changes the head of the SD chan to be a pony head, without being a hair mod?
That would be correct. Still I feel like I should have made my self clear on what I was saying. :oops::oops: But you live, and learn right? :wink::wink:

Furries

Casual Client
Well I'm afraid my method of changing SD Chan's face is the best you're going to get for the foreseeable future my friend!

You probably don't realize how laborious it would be to try to make an swf mod that actually changed Chan's facial structure to be like a pony's. You can try to convince a modder out there to put time and effort into something I've basically already done, but that wouldn't be such a good idea methinks.

What you could do to change the pony's hair is to download the PNG file and edit it, replacing it's mane with a different haircut.

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
Well that might work I guess I'll give it a shot. As for my reason why well as you can see my avatar I like My Little Pony. :tongue::tongue:

Furries

Casual Client
I figured.

Hey, it would be neat if you made edits to my pony hair mod to make it look more like your favorite MLP characters, and then posted the edited pictures to these forums so everyone could admire them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.