Furries' Furry Mods! (1 Viewer)

Furries

Casual Client
WELCOME AND ENJOY
Updated 10/31/2017​

NEW!
Here's a cute, short-haired furry!
FurryCutie.png

The furry heads are broken up into two parts. The jaw is located here.
Furry Mouth Small V2.swf

Thanks to stuntcock stuntcock and wolsik wolsik for helping me to create these mods!

Load this into SDT and then load any of my furry custom head mods.

You can also change the color and lightness of the mouth mod by using Sby's mod autohuereg which can be found here.

The head PNG's are located here.
Here's a Judy Hopps head.
Judy Hopps.png
Here's a Renamon head I made for Wolsik.
renamon.png
Here are bunny heads
FurriesBunny.png FurriesBunnyCurly.png FurriesBunnyCurly2.png FurriesBunnyCurly3.png FurriesBunnyPunk.png FurriesBunnySpiky.png FurriesBunnySpiky2.png
Recommended color setting for Her skin:
H 20
S 130
L 100
C 100
Here are fox heads
FurriesFox.png FurriesFoxCurly.png FurriesFoxCurly2.png FurriesFoxCurly3.png FurriesFoxPunk.png FurriesFoxSpiky.png FurriesFoxSpiky2.png
Recommended color setting for Her skin:
H 20
S 130
L 100
C 100
Here are pony heads
Krystal
Set Her skin color to
H 150
S 100
L 120
C 110
Here's an edit of Krystal that was originally made by @Concentrasion over FIVE YEARS AGO. Thanks @Concentrasion!
Now it's compatible with my furry swf mouth! Hooray!
FurriesKrystal.png
Toriel
Thanks to @tub8tor for making the first Toriel mod. I edited it so that it will work with my Furry Mouth mod!
torieldemo.PNG

FurriesToriel.png
Blaze the Cat
These are the recommended settings.
blazedemo.PNG

Files here.
Blaze.png
BlazeStatic.png
Vanilla the Rabbit
These are the recommended settings.
vanillademo.PNG

Files here.
VanillaTheRabbit2.png
It's HIGHLY recommended you use Gollum's "Big Eyes" mod to supplement the furry look!
Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13)
Thanks @gollum!

Attachments

• FurriesFox.png
    FurriesFox.png
    48 KB · Views: 5,999
  • FurriesToriel.png
    FurriesToriel.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 6,029
Furry Mouth Small V2.swf
21.4 KB · Views: 8,237

Last edited:

wolsik

Content Creator
Here's a whole-body mod. You can change the color in the "Loader" tab (you don't have to change the skin color slider on the "custom" tab). This way, the white jaw will remain white. It's the only way that I could think of.
The Bra color slider must be BLACK, with transparency all the way up or the breasts will turn white/grey.

EDIT: Fixed the transparency issues on the bunnie jaw and added an outline.
Tweaked the head so the upper lip have an outline. (consequently, she now looks sad all the time, which is awesome)
Tweaked the head so you can't see the human nostril under the bunny nose.

EDIT2: Files updated on first post. Removing files from this post to avoid duplicates and/or future confusion.

Last edited:

Furries

Casual Client
Those are AWESOME wolsik wolsik ! Thank you VERY much for those, especially the furry mouth V2! I'll definitely update that into my mods! Thanks again!

There's just one problem. It's with the furry PNG V2 you sent.
whuh.PNG

Edit: I'll fix it.

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
How exactly do you use these mods? It isn't exactly clear, since everytime I try to import into the game, nothing changes.

If it helps I was using Wolsik's files.

wolsik

Content Creator
Yeah, we need to ask a moderator to move this to the Loader Imports section... I don't think you can do it yourself.

Furries

Casual Client
skoid skoid

Maybe. I've already promised someone else to work on blaze the cat and another sonic licensed character, so I might as well make a new thread. And if there is a large demand for sonic characters in SDT, (and I make the sonic mods with the intent for the user to also implement the furry mouth that I've posted in this thread) it might redirect more traffic to this somewhat dead thread.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Furries,
Let me know if you want the thread to be locked; people can still read it but cannot post.
very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Well, since you said the thread didn't feel active, I might as well ask - do you intend to release more masks or characters? An actual Judy Hopps code, for instance?

And what happened to that full-body recolor mod wolsik posted?

Furries

Casual Client
S Sharklasers

I don't know what happened to the recolor wolsik posted but I reckon it might be on one of his threads. I plan on making some more masks, including some sonic-licensed heads and yes, I think an actual Judy Hopps head might be in order. My trial with flash ended though so I can't make it an swf.

wolsik

Content Creator
Well shit. I deleted the body mod from this thread by accident and I didn't post it on my thread either. I'll post it again maybe tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Furries

Casual Client
I just uploaded some new mods to this thread. The sonic-licensed characters I promised to make for another user on this site. Check them out!

Last edited:

wolsik

Content Creator
Wow man. I'm not into sonic characters, but these certainly looks amazing. Everything looks amazing. Definitely going to check them out later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.