Fully invisible Him (1 Viewer)

SunDial29

Potential Patron
I am not sure but is there SWF or option to turn HIM complitly invisible.No penis no guy.Just the girl.
If someone knows do tell, if not there is an idea.
Thanks again

f93

Casual Client
HideHim.swf hides everything except his penis, which works with some backgrounds (gloryhole, girl-in-a-box, etc). That's not really what you asked for, though.
There's also the DialogueActions command [HIDE_HIM], which makes him invisible. Although if you move her to where his penis would be she still somehow sucks it sometimes. It's used in the intros and scene transitions in a few dialogues.

I should probably say that the last person to request this did it in a way that made it sound like they were intending to sell SDT, and wanted to make a "demo" version - they asked for a version of the title screen that didn't have Konashion's name, etc.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Gonna throw a necro in on this with another suggestion... you can use Animtools to move both him and her off screen so they are not visible, by using the arrow keys.

If you change how far she can move (the 1 and 2 points) she will never get close enough to lick him.

tmb

Casual Client
I modified the default position (ATV_defaultsdt.txt) animtool 14 file to put him off screen and disable a few things: View attachment ATV_defaultsdt_him_hidden.txt

For the mod that hides him (but lets his penis visible), I could only find it in sby's loader pack and is called ToggleHim.swf.

Maybe the request can be now considered filled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.