From Hell (Sapphic Play/Abuse/Corruption/Soul Vore) (1 Viewer)

TheEvilNeko

Potential Patron
Synopsis:

A demoness has risen herself on the mortal plane, bringing only her loyal lieutenant; a powerful succubus. Once on Earth, they occupied the nearest city and began turning the sins of it's occupants against them. Lust, envy, wrath, and all the rest suddenly let loose upon an unsuspecting populace in the forms of their own twisted souls. The governments of the world, acting decisively, determined that the only chance of victory would be to send young, innocent girls in, free of sin, to try and combat the evil taking over their world.

The idea:

You (the heroine) will try to infiltrate my (the demoness) city, defeating or avoiding the various sin-manifestations wandering the streets. Your eventual goal is the lair of the demoness herself, where your trial is to slay or otherwise banish her back to Hell. Alternatively, you could be one of the manifestations, or even the Succubus Lieutenant, whose goals would be to defeat, rape/kill, corrupt, or devour the souls of any who have yet to fall to evil.

Characters -

The Demoness - Played by Me Img
The Succubus - Open

Heroine(s)--Open

Feel free to send me a PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.