Found a nice resource for real hairstyles. (1 Viewer)

Rincewiend

Vivacious Visitor
I guess i will post this here...
Found a Lingerie shop site that also sells wigs and hairpieces and most of them have nice sideview photos of them.
Someone might want these as imports or could use them as inspiration for creating anime/toon hairs.

The images are bigger on the site itself.

Qwl6X1I.jpg

dwHV3DT.jpg

Photos Download HAIRPIECE - ACCESSORIES - Wholesale, Lingerie Wholesaler

Photos Download WIG - ACCESSORIES - Wholesale, Lingerie Wholesaler

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Rincewiend Rincewiend : be aware that:
  • Drawing an hair mod from a photograph is really tricky. It requires a lot of talent, and actually, I don't know anyone able to do this around here.
  • Making a photorealistic hair mod is quite impossible if the hair is messy or has little strands, because photographs are made of pixels, and the pixels constituing little strings of hair have a colour mixed with the one of the background or the skin, and thus are impossible to be separated with most (all?) magic wand selection tools.
These photographs are good examples: the hair on the temples and neck of the first girl and at the back of the head of the second one require a very delicate job.
In fact, no-one makes photorealistic mods anymore on this forum. Maineim did some in the past and there are some in the archive's basic version.
Nowadays, modders/artist rely mostly only on anime style references, because they are designed to be animated and therefore are quite simple, with 2-3 colours (fill, shade end eventually light reflection).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.