Finally: Super Doggystyle! (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
I'm really having fun with facefuck now ^^

kysadhuras: sadly it's not possible to make it less buggier. this kind of usage of SDT has it's limits.

here another ass (not perfectly cut out but at the moment I'm too lazy to make it better :P)
use this char code:
charName:Ass02;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:0.95;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:1;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:0,227,186,205,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:-180,1,0,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1,1,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:bikini,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.953;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,84,0,6,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none;customBG:backgrounds/1White.png

Attachments

• Ass Mio 03.png
    Ass Mio 03.png
    592.5 KB · Views: 16,095

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Step one, transparency.

MWjzo.png

Cg4wN.png

Here's how it works:

- Load Mod.swf through the usual Loader way.
- She is almost completely hidden, ignore the remaining part.
- Load hair image through the hair import function under the modding tab.
- Commence masturbation.

At this point the mod does nothing than hiding parts of her, leaving you free to load any doggystyle graphics with transparency you wish with any background you wish. Now for something that allows including a full graphic without having to resort to extremely wide templates.

ModGuy

Content Creator
RajasGrime said:
- Load hair image through the hair import function under the modding tab.

Try this (untested):

Code:
var hairLoader:Loader = new Loader();
hairLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, main.g.customElementLoader.hairLoaderComplete);
var ldM:Class = main.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.LoadedModPackage") as Class;
main.g.customElementLoader.proxyHairPackage = new ldM("");
main.g.customElementLoader.browsingForHair = true;
hairLoader.load(new URLRequest("Hair.png"));

RajasGrime

Content Creator
This is a snippet to load a hair import from wthin the same folder? Nice, the "load multiple mods function at once" function just put the image static on top of everything.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Stop two, full graphics.

STZ7p.png

Minor edit to the Loader mod. Use an SWF import for full graphics. It can be created using Kona's official modding template. In addition, I will NOT teach anyone Flash.

- Load Mod.swf the Loader way.
- Ignore remaining visible hair.
- Load your SDS image or SWF through their respective import functions in-game.
- Toggle off breathing, coughing and choking.
- Toggle off spit.
- Toggle off tongue to prevent licking motion.
- Toggle official and/or Loader arm to hold or not if it fits your graphic.
- Mascara, tears and nostril spray are invisible by default.

Example mod (CS5)

Attachments

Mod.swf
160.8 KB · Views: 194,170

SDSMod_v2.swf
164.5 KB · Views: 188,966

ModGuy

Content Creator
I am both impressed and confused.
Impressed that people have achieved this.
Confused that people are still using this.

booster

Avid Affiliate
awesome grimey, you're the best! really cool that you made it :)

but is it normal that his arm position is like that?
qY5ml1D6dSqM.jpg

will you do the other ass too?

ModGuy said:

you're the one that canceled your SDS Mod, remember? ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator
booster said:
ModGuy said:

you're the one that canceled your SDS Mod, remember? ;)

I finished it and released it.
How is no longer updating something cancelling it?
You should consider using a SWF mod for this, it would reduce filesize and scale nicer.

EDIT:
Well a number of things are broken here, but as I said it's still pretty cool that it works.
I don't think that you can repair the broken cum physics given that you're simply hiding her.
That and the fact that hair is being used to represent the body means that it rotates with the head.
I would suggest tracking a body part such as the head and simply using the X coordinate to draw up the body.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
booster said:
awesome grimey, you're the best! really cool that you made it :)

but is it normal that his arm position is like that?
The way I made it, yes. You can always edit the .fla and rearrange the pieces however you like. It's really just a matter of placing the graphics, no code involved.

will you do the other ass too?
With the template you or anyone else can make anything they want. If you want me to do it, I'll have to toss it on the pile of things to do though.

ModGuy said:
You should consider using a SWF mod for this, it would reduce filesize and scale nicer.

EDIT:
Well a number of things are broken here, but as I said it's still pretty cool that it works.
I don't think that you can repair the broken cum physics given that you're simply hiding her.
That and the fact that hair is being used to represent the body means that it rotates with the head.
I would suggest tracking a body part such as the head and simply using the X coordinate to draw up the body.

This is an SWF mod. However, I received a .png for making this initial version, something I reckon was cut from an image taken from somewhere. Someone would have to draw something in vectors for smooth quality.

It's a shoddy alteration at best to just get those graphics working without having to use a white background. With only static versions for her, it's far from an optimal doggystyle mod and frankly, I don't think it has the same potential as your doggystyle mod. I didn't intend to continue this when you released your doggystyle mod, but booster wanted to have it. So here it is.

booster

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
you are calling it "beta" so I expected you would improve it until it's 1.0. that was the reason why I made some suggestions for improvement in the other thread. somehow I awaited that you'd reposition his body too, since you are in this body part repositioning thing at the moment ;)

RajasGrime said:
With the template you or anyone else can make anything they want. If you want me to do it, I'll have to toss it on the pile of things to do though.
maybe I'll give it a try, despite I have no knowledge of flash...

RajasGrime said:
With only static versions for her, it's far from an optimal doggystyle mod and frankly, I don't think it has the same potential as your doggystyle mod. I didn't intend to continue this when you released your doggystyle mod, but booster wanted to have it. So here it is.
That's my opinion too, ModGuys SDS has a huge potential! The reason why I asked for this mod anyway, was because I like variety and with this mod you can have all sorts of different bodies and positions. Additionally I can (hopefully) make new bodies without knowledge of flash.

ModGuy

Content Creator
booster said:
you are calling it "beta" so I expected you would improve it until it's 1.0. that was the reason why I made some suggestions for improvement in the other thread. somehow I awaited that you'd reposition his body too, since you are in this body part repositioning thing at the moment ;)

I'm lazy. I often just release conceptual code which others proceed to build on.
I wanted to see things in SDT which I would have implemented terribly, so I made modding a possibility.
Even with the clothing mods I'm still awful with art, but look at how it's developed with modders expanding on it.
Even in this case I've proven that something can be done, now I'll wait to see what others will make of it.
It's unfortunate that I didn't reach your expectations but I hope that you'll build upon this mod and others.

fayt67

Potential Patron
Would someone be able to give me a step by step guide on how to do this using the same character the creator is using please

3dfire

If you kept idea restricted to the SDT code and head movement, then flipped the body and used the editor to make her stand and just force the makeup to not to smudge(by forcing the option that is already in the game) when using the mod wouldn't you basically get SDS?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
One question. Your newer on has the entire girl. What anime is she from? Or is this just a random drawing. Come to think of it it looks similar to Asuke Wind CG art.

gary1

Potential Patron
this is nice but if you worked at it you could make this into a standalone game or a combo of both and call it super hardcore sex [shs]

Reagga

Potential Patron
gary1 said:
this is nice but if you worked at it you could make this into a standalone game or a combo of both and call it super hardcore sex [shs]

holy hell dude look at the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.