Finally: Super Doggystyle! (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
HOW TO USE:
-use the ass as hair
-use the attached background
-deactivate dialogue, tongue, breathing, gagging and coughing
-use this charcode:
charName:SD chan;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.95;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:0;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:0,202,156,165,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:-180,1,0,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:bikini,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.953;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,84,0,6,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none;customHair:asses/Ass01.png;customBG:backgrounds/1White.png

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
this is the best I could get so far. I need a bigger template, you'll see why. would anyone help me with that? it has to be around 3000x3500 pixels. sadly I have absolutely no idea how to create a working template :( if someone makes me one, there will be more asses ;)

since SDT wasn't made for this kind of sex, this mod has it's limits... but I think it's fun anyway :D

maybe I'll also make a version of this without the "clit" (visible lips) to be able to use dialogues. you know... a taking pussy isn't that stimulating ^^

activate dental gag for clit piercing ^^

Attachments

• Doggystyle01.png
    Doggystyle01.png
    542.9 KB · Views: 156,179
  • 1White.png
    1White.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 70,367

RajasGrime

Content Creator
What you need is a Loader mod that makes unwanted elements invisible, so you can remove that white area from your template and use normal backgrounds. Then you should include your full graphic in the SWF, which will allow for much larger images to be used than the image template.

Other than that, a creative job well done within the confines of the existing game.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
I'm really glad someone is actually making attempts at this! Great work on the creative side, I am rooting for you.

+rep as well.

booster

Avid Affiliate
RajasGrime said:
What you need is a Loader mod that makes unwanted elements invisible, so you can remove that white area from your template and use normal backgrounds.
is it possible to create a mod which simply makes the whole girl invisible?

Anonymous said:
Official mods allows for larger templates and the ability to work up and to the left.
I don't understand what you mean by that... is there a big enough template for me anywhere? if yes, where? if not, I'd really appreciate if someone made one. think about the possibilities:

Attachments

• ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 14,410

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Image templates can expand pretty much only down vertically. With SWF files you can expand into any direction, without the game cutting off the left, top and right sides. Unless you use Flash, you can't go wider.

You can disable elements with Faceless' Loader modding template.

booster

Avid Affiliate
RajasGrime said:
You can disable elements with Faceless' Loader modding template.
and I need flash knowledge for that too? damn! I guess I've got to stick to the photoshop versions :/

here is a version without mouth. gotta test it with dialoge...

Attachments

• ass alternate.jpg
    ass alternate.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 23,776

DUDE

Potential Patron
Nice idea but it looks strange, because she is moving.

Kona is working on facefuck mode, where he uses his hips.

I think that would look much better..

RajasGrime

Content Creator
With booster's permission, I'm doing some experimenting with the Loader.

NDpmy.png

....Getting there, I think. It's a work in progress and by all means, don't expect me to get this working (soon).

ModGuy

Content Creator
Whaaaa?

Interesting use of the built in mechanics, but this wasn't very well thought out.
You should really use a single SWF mod as the import for her ass.
Have that SWF relay back a set of coordinates using localToGlobal.
Use these coordinates with a loader mod to animate the rest of the body.

Oh yeah, and hide the rest of the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.