1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Serah Farron ryona (impaled!)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by SplitRyona, Jan 15, 2012.

1. SplitRyona

SplitRyona Ryonani Teamster

Hey guys. I've been out of the loop for a while. It happens when my main interest becomes video games and writing FAQs for those games. My last game I completed was Final Fantasy XIII-2 and it has a sweet six minutes of Caius mocking Serah, shooting her a few times with magic, and in the end... Gotta see it to believe it!

If you want to get to the good stuff immediately, jump to 05:30 of the video.

P.S.: Also, some b**** flagged Jade's MK fatalities as offensive and I got a community strike against the channel.>_> I guess I'm just unlucky like that, hehe.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. onlinehero

onlinehero Swell Supporter

Oh, hey :) I already tought something bad happened to you or that you got mad to us or something. So... umm... nice to see you're not dead

3. nine

nine Ryonani Teamster

Oh, thanks for sharing ;) , by the way, do you know in which part of the game Yeul is lift and then throw? I remember having seen a picture of that.

4. SplitRyona

SplitRyona Ryonani Teamster

It's in Episode 4, AF400 Academy timeline. There's a video on youtube called Serah likes tentacle hentai.=)

From around 05:25 onward. There's also this weird enemy who has two arms full of flailing tentacles. It's not Final Fantasy if it doesn't have tentacles.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015