Apocoh

Swell Supporter
It's lovely but the newest update for the game broke it. It gives an error at launch and I'm forced to uninstall the mod (verify game files) if I want to play the game.:frown:
It seems that there is a check for modified files. I tried replacing only single dat-files but the game always retrurns an "oops,crashbug"-error.:oops:
Any chance for an updated mod?:smile:
Thanks for letting me know. Ya, whenever the game is updated the mod will prevent the game from running until I update it. I'll get working on it within the next few days.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
It's lovely but the newest update for the game broke it. It gives an error at launch and I'm forced to uninstall the mod (verify game files) if I want to play the game.:frown:
It seems that there is a check for modified files. I tried replacing only single dat-files but the game always retrurns an "oops,crashbug"-error.:oops:
Any chance for an updated mod?:smile:
Damn this is really bad :/
The mod has been updated for the last patch and is working. Enjoy ^^

AIEKH

Potential Patron
Hello.
It's a fascinating mod. But in the current version I get an error. Do you have any plans to update?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello.
It's a fascinating mod. But in the current version I get an error. Do you have any plans to update?
Generallly speaking, it's a big help to the mod creator if you post the exact wording of any error message you receive.

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
So sorry to mention this again but the game updated again and the mod isn't working... How many times will they keep updating it, lol?

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
So sorry to mention this again but the game updated again and the mod isn't working... How many times will they keep updating it, lol?
No need to be sorry. Its just my lack of expertise to find another way and how the game is. I'll look into it soon. Thank you for letting me know. If anyone is interested in how to make the resources in this mod work each time it updates, feel free to take a look at this steam modding guide, namely under Editing 0.Dat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.