Few questions about the functionality of the loader (1 Viewer)

Doom123

Potential Patron
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a few things regarding the loader and clarify how I can address a few problems. I have downloaded sby's "loaderpack for noobs" (sby loaderpack) and I have a few questions:

1) One of the positions, specifically the "layeddownarmsdown" position appears to be broken, once loaded in it breaks the girls pelvis in a very odd way, is there a way to fix this?

7XWDMH0.png

2) Besides the original position, the resistance to penetration appears to go out the window once you change poses. This is specifically noticeable with non-oral positions like the doggy style but all of the other positions for oral have this same issue. Even if both resistance sliders are maxed out there appears to be zero resistance present.

Is there a way to fix this, or somehow increase the resistance through a keyboard command?

Thanks in advance.

kaffrey

Content Creator
the thighs/hips there are a result of rotating the various body parts, all the positions are made this way using the a "play animtools editmode" which you should find in that loader pack. using that editor youll be able to fix your #2, look for resistance options.

as for #1 because body parts are just rotated and animtools positions dont use new/different body parts, this is gunna happen when the torso and thighs are rotated this way. look at the legedit and legedit2 here as a way to fix/make it look better:
Fulfilled - Removal of excess piece of leg

Doom123

Potential Patron
Thank you for the quick response! It still looks kinda weird even with the legedits, but certainly allot more bearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.