SaliaCoel

Potential Patron
Femdom School Deluxe

25587752_178670942875313_6390896773296146007_o.jpg

You can download it here
(first link - its free for everyone) [very frequent updates]
Salia Coel is creating Games with Adult Content | Patreon
------
If you are into Femdom and into Japanese Hentai Anime Style - youre in the right place!
------
Game:
Femdom School Deluxe came out of the inspiration from advices of many Players who played and enjoyed my first Prototype "Femdom School". I finally decided to "upgrade" my old game into this one.
Its gonna be a Open-World Game with Femdom-Elements and lots of kinks.
You are a Student in a school of dominant Girls. where you have to with taking care of your homework while somehow not getting enslaved by your female classmates or teachers.
Once enslaved - its pratically "game over" - but you will be able to use the gameover-safe file to play mini-games and serve your mistress.
Those Minigames will be specified to certain kinks like feet fetish etc.
------------------------------------
Controls for the battle-demo:
WASD (move)
Q (Shove) : Defend yourself with Shoving the Enemy away from you!
While Bound:
Q (Aggressive):
Your Cum-bar will raise every time you do that. But if you do that enough, her grip will loosen, allowing you to break free instantly when using struggle.
E (Defensive):
Your Cum-Bar wont raise for a short period of time. But if you do that too often, she could hold you in a tighter pose, which makes your struggling less effective and disables your Q and E.
Mouse:
Camera
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////// BARS ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Clothes Bar:
Regular Physical Damage tears your clothes apart and reduces your Clothes - bar. At 0 your Penis is exposed. Also at 0 your Regular Physical Damage now reduces Life
Penis Bar:
Arousal gives you an errection. At full errection your Penis is exposed- Also after errection: Arousal fills cum. At 100 Cum you climax and loose all your cum - and lots of Willpower.
Life Bar:
At 0 youre unconscious.
Enojoy!!!
^-^
PS:
Im always happy to get constuctive criticism!
So dont be shy - I have thick skin and an elastic heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.