Female Anime Death Match League #3 Raven vs Starfire (poll) (1 Viewer)

Who will win? and Who will die?

• Raven

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Starfire

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

meinteil

Casual Client
4066783-starfire.png
teen_titan_raven_by_bbobsan-d6n026o.jpg
4452261-screen+shot+2015-03-17+at+00.12.14.jpg

In this fight to the death between Raven and Starfire who will walk away breathing? And who will be left laying dead on the ground? You decide.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you any suggestions for a good match up? If so do please comment them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the voting works; I have a different system for voting than most, basically if the winner gets 3 more votes then the loser she will do a "style kill" to finish her opponent. Is she has 4 more votes she'll do a "humiliation kill" to kill her opponent. 5 More votes will be a "total domination kill". If the loser has only one vote it will automatically be a "total Domination kill"

meinteil

Casual Client
Sorry it's taken me so long to do the story, had to take a break for a while, I'll start working now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.