Favorite KO Position on the floor (1 Viewer)

What your favorite KO position on the floor

• Laid on their back

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Laid on their belly

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Laid on their side, facing away from the camera

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Laid on their side, facing towards the camera

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
I believe there was a favorite defeated pose, but I'm going to try a slightly more "controlled" thread with choices. Which is your favorite KO position of the following?
1. Laid on their back
2. Laid on their stomach
3. Laid on their side facing away the camera
4. Laid on their side facing towards the camera

Feel free to discuss why, and post some images. :)

Laid on their back
23229017_p0.jpg
Azndodo breath ani F.gif
com2-final-opti.jpg

Laid on their stomach
18711816.jpg

Laid on their side facing away the camera
finalb-opti.jpg
Azndodo elves commission Final dirt b opti.jpg

Laid on their side facing towards the camera
Azndodo dark elf commission Final wet opti.jpg
643-amazoncom-17-02-10 opti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Interesting idea for a thread, wish I thought of it. lol.

I prefer them laid out on their back, getting to look up at the lights or their aggressors before dropping unconscious.

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Haha, I came up the idea from the other thread of people saying "Sakura KO position facing up" is the bestz... :P

[Facing Upwards]
Like you said, they're facing the aggressor and is most humiliating in my opinion. Great view of their facial expression top part of the body, their breasts, belly, front panty, legs, etc. I feel this position, they can do the most with the leg position. I find one of the leg bent, slightly spread out to be one of the most sexy pose you can do with the legs. :D

[Facing Downwards]
Sometimes can't see their face, but that can sometimes be not a bad thing. Leaves imagination to the amount of anguish they're facing. Sometimes their fingers curls up, makes me think they're twitching. Nice butt shot if there's a panty shot.

[Facing towards camera]
Similar to upwards, but slightly different position. Their hands draping down towards the foreground can adds to the pain. Legs can be sexy here too, shows off some curves. XD

[Facing away camera]
Similar to downwards. Usually if they're wearing a skirt, it's instant panty butt shot. :)

Gawd, can't decide...my own poll. LOL

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, tough decision. One of my favorite poses is on their stomach while struggling to get up, but knocked out on their stomach oddly not as appealing as KO'd on their back. Some things you like you just can't explain. :P

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
*looks at sig* Yeah, I'd say lying on the back, definitely. Hell, for this reason alone:

Justice League Task Force (W) [!]_000.gif

The sheer vulnerability is too damn hot. The pose makes women so weak and helpless, with their bodies pretty much opened up to the attacker for him/her to do whatever they please.

I will say there are some good lying on the stomach poses, like Tyris Flare's original down pose (not the custom one in my sig) from Golden Axe, where you can see her flaunt all of her curves as her ass is sticking up in the air:

Golden Axe (W) (REV00) [!]_000.gif

Or even a pseudo side/stomach lying pose like Filea from Battle Blaze:

Battle Blaze (J)_00000.png

I will say I'm not much for facing away. You might get a nice ass shot, depending on what the chick is wearing, but that's it. Facing toward you on the side can be hot if done right.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Haha, I came up the idea from the other thread of people saying "Sakura KO position facing up" is the bestz... :P

[Facing Upwards]
Like you said, they're facing the aggressor and is most humiliating in my opinion. Great view of their facial expression top part of the body, their breasts, belly, front panty, legs, etc. I feel this position, they can do the most with the leg position. I find one of the leg bent, slightly spread out to be one of the most sexy pose you can do with the legs. :D

Indeed. You can have them laying flat and spread out a bit, you can have them turned to the side and bent/split any way... I've written once about that, Taki took a tombstone piledriver and she laid on her back, but her legs/hips were turned to the left. Must be the whole "contortion" thing I like.

Face down is probably my least favourite, but it's acceptable if the arms are either out to the side at the shoulder and bent at the elbow making an L-shape, or if they obscure the girl's head/face, like she's buried her head in them. But I'll still definitely go for the "on the back" position.

D

djgamer

My favorite is when they're laid on their side, facing the camera. My 2nd choice would be: laid on their back, but the legs should be turned to one side or have at least one leg bent.

I love all of the different views though, especially the DOA4 KO animations, SC5 Viola's upskirt shots when she gets knocked down, and Tekken 6 when they arch their back after a KO. The MMORPGs TERA and Vindictus have some of my favorite KO Positions as well.

Vindictus_b01.jpg Vindictus_b03.jpg Vindictus_bs01.jpg
Vindictus_bs03.jpg Vindictus_fs01.jpg Vindictus_fs02.jpg
Vindictus_fs03.jpg Vindictus_fs04.jpg Vindictus_fs05.jpg

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Face down is probably my least favourite, but it's acceptable if the arms are either out to the side at the shoulder and bent at the elbow making an L-shape, or if they obscure the girl's head/face, like she's buried her head in them. But I'll still definitely go for the "on the back" position.

Got any examples of this "L-shape" position? I'm trying to envision it but having difficulty doing so.

I often like poses where the female fighter/enemy is completely facedown, hardly even turning her face to the side. This signals to me that she is so completely out of it that she cannot even muster the strength to get her face out of the dirtiness of the ground/floor. Bonus points if she has a big, prominent ass in tight or skimpy clothes. It's like a combination of total defeat, vulnerability, humiliation, and sexiness.

Still, I like ko positions on the back as well. Just thought I'd give my opinion on why facedown positions are not always bad.

BlazeInferno22

Casual Client
Hi I'm new to the formus and I have to say lying on her back arms and legs spread out like a starfish. I have a thing for girl slying like that, and I don't see much pictures of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.