Fat Guy (1 Viewer)

ycdtosa

Potential Patron
I'm not at all picky about it, i just want to see a mod for the guy that makes him fat/not so thin. It could be a character mod that happens to be fat or just a naked guy with a round belly, anything along those lines would be appreciated.

f93

Casual Client
Not that there's anything wrong with monster mods, but alternative human outfits/bodies would be good to have.

xXx

Potential Patron
Something like this??? :P

IlKH1Lrl.jpg

or this??

IZ05U6Ul.jpg

I made this sketches before start to do something in flash, any feedback is welcome...

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Good question. I never considered a skinny body with a gut. I just imagined this would be an all around jelly roll.

xXx

Potential Patron
BuckWild said:
Good question. I never considered a skinny body with a gut. I just imagined this would be an all around jelly roll.

i don't know if you are familiar with the hentai but the second one is based in the classic "dirty oldman" or well that what i had in my mind when i drew him...

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
xXx said:
BuckWild said:

i don't know if you are familiar with the hentai but the second one is based in the classic "hentai- dirty oldman" or well that what i had in my mind when i drew him...

I'm familiar with that hentai, yeah. It just doesn't pop up too often, and didn't enter my mind because of it.

mike

Casual Client
Not sure if someone is actually working on it but here's something.

Edit : see page 2 for download

mike

Casual Client
Not sure how long I'll be here but for now I am.

Also, the question is now how far can I go without throwing up :o

I'm getting there. Just lacks the arms and white coloring variant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.